Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. (75000 Views)

New Satelite And Rover (exomars) Launches To Mars (photos) / NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars / Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Ishilove: 10:09am On Apr 09, 2015
Feraz:
lol. . .do you think those guys really existed?

Mars looks so desolate! When will I hear that Nigeria has sent a probe to say the asteroid belt? cry cry
When they're bashing each other's tribes

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by simplex2: 10:09am On Apr 09, 2015
@ 2nd pix: seems the robot was catching fun snapping other dead robots that once explored mars.

Not knowing its own fate; soon, another robot will be sending down pix of its 'lifeless' body in a 'lifeless' planet cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by subbieD(f): 10:09am On Apr 09, 2015
Feraz:

Mars looks so desolate! When will I hear that Nigeria has sent a probe to say the asteroid belt? cry cry
smileyNot sure Dat will Eva appn
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:09am On Apr 09, 2015
I don't know y I still don't totally believe that other planets apart from earth exists.

2 Likes

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 09, 2015
Really cool. I want a portion of Land in Mars cool
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by VickyRotex(f): 10:10am On Apr 09, 2015
Awwww..Amazing and beautiful.
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 09, 2015
johnydon22:

tonto dike flashes boobs or oba of lagos threatens that, gej this, buhari that.. its kinda disheartening that science is undermined and ignored..

No wonder you see people arguing against science with laughable analogies born out of pure ignorance of what science is all about.

All i know is that i am going to continue doing all i can for this science forum, bro we need to make this section more captivating for other nairalanders and promote it..
True story. Says a lot about our interests as a nation. Reddit is home to regular science FP posts. Says a lot about America.
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Misogynist2014(m): 10:10am On Apr 09, 2015
johnydon22:
someone call the MODs to do the needful, we need to give science recognition in nairaland .. Seun , lalasticlala , ishilove etc..
Congrats
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by TheRealAdonye(m): 10:10am On Apr 09, 2015
Chai
Amazing! if only i could go into space for one day (My dream).

Some of these things are best experienced. Too many unknowns & too many unanswered questions
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by aloenzyme(m): 10:11am On Apr 09, 2015
Amazing..this robot can snap itself on mars?!
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 09, 2015
GBM and APC will Nigeria to Mars too.
Change is here.
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by faheez(m): 10:11am On Apr 09, 2015
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Temysteve(m): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2015
Ok Noted.
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 09, 2015
Feraz:

Let them at least try Mars first. It's closer and cheaper.
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 09, 2015
why can't we just relocate to this place
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Feraz(m): 10:13am On Apr 09, 2015
Ishilove:

When they're bashing each other's tribes
No be lie sha. . .coupled with the fact say we carry religion for head!! BTW Ishilove, did you hide my post concerning FP?
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by TI1919(m): 10:15am On Apr 09, 2015
grin
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by whitedove(m): 10:15am On Apr 09, 2015
Ferdybaba:
I live here......we are called "The Marsians" cool

cc: Cocolav wink
lies,I live here too but we are called Martian both Marxian!
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Misogynist2014(m): 10:16am On Apr 09, 2015
johnydon22:

actually trillions of planets exists, billions of them right here in our own local galaxy the milky way galaxy smiley
I actually knew what you were driving out when you opened this thread, now it is obvious. Take each singularly first, then take it in its billions and you will magnify God. He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and
hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion. Jeremiah 10:12 ► Like I noted, this is not new.

3 Likes

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by CoCoLav(f): 10:17am On Apr 09, 2015
Ferdybaba:
I live here......we are called "The Marsians" cool

cc: Cocolav wink

I checked it out.
Someone debunked your claims
Says you are called Martians not Marsians
Are you sure you are genuine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by 1stola: 10:17am On Apr 09, 2015
COOL cool cool cool
MY ALTERNATIVE DREAM HOME.

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by MKO4ever(m): 10:17am On Apr 09, 2015
Allahu Akbar
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by benedictnsi(m): 10:17am On Apr 09, 2015
Where the photographer come dey na

Me, i go like go their go plant vegetables.... What do you think
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by kpeteman(m): 10:17am On Apr 09, 2015
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by RomanceLander(f): 10:18am On Apr 09, 2015
hmmmmmm the place is a wreck

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by ElHassan1(m): 10:19am On Apr 09, 2015
God is great
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Bawss1(m): 10:19am On Apr 09, 2015
Misogynist2014:
I actually knew what you were driving out when you opened this thread, now it is obvious. Take each singularly first, then take it in its billions and you will magnify God. He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and
hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion. Jeremiah 10:12 ► Like I noted, this is not new.

It's not new so people should not be thrilled about unearthing (pun intended) these kinds of things?
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by johnydon22(m): 10:19am On Apr 09, 2015
Misogynist2014:

Ok honestly ur religious fanatism is getting into ur head.. must you bring this to the science section?

Please we are here for science related discussions not religion. please restrict ur fanatism to the religion section.

7 Likes

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Sugarbabekemi(f): 10:19am On Apr 09, 2015
Wow! Its amazing seeing this outside our world..
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Feraz(m): 10:19am On Apr 09, 2015
goofyone:

Let them at least try Mars first. It's closer and cheaper.
grin grin

We shall get there. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Species Of Green Pit Viper Discovered In India, Named After Hogwarts Founder / Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? / Philip Emeagwali Among The Top 10 Most Intelligent People In The World With 190

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.