Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,485 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:24 PM

What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. (74920 Views)

New Satelite And Rover (exomars) Launches To Mars (photos) / NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars / Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Misogynist2014(m): 10:39am On Apr 09, 2015
johnydon22:

So ur beliefs are afraid of scientific discoveries? lol.. for ur info jupitars moon io, europa and even Ganymede all possess water even mars has a thin layer of frozen methane water..

So tell me how finding life outside earth affects ur religion
Because there is no life outside earth. Without HIM was not ANYTHING made that was made. No single life in other planet, not the tiniest or most irrelevant.
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 09, 2015
MrPresident:

.....and africans are still kneeling down praying to the sky
grin

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Kruzilano(m): 10:40am On Apr 09, 2015
generalissimo:
U are not even current. Who told u Nigerians arent there already Dat robot sef na omo naija
hahahahah.... I knw na.. From bariga abi.... Anyway hw much is a plot over there
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 09, 2015
johnydon22:

Ok honestly ur religious fanatism is getting into ur head.. must you bring this to the science section?

Please we are here for science related discussions not religion. please restrict ur fanatism to the religion section.

its not religion fanatism, its d magnificence of the almighty God who is d author of all things.. science and whatever...
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by johnydon22(m): 10:41am On Apr 09, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Because there is no life outside earth. Without HIM was not ANYTHING made that was made. No single life in other planet, not the tiniest or most irrelevant.

Ok i am going to reply this on a new thread... Your dogmatism and fanatism is epic tho. i give you that smiley
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 09, 2015
While the oyibo man is constantly thinking of innovation and new findings,here in nigeria our leaders and there cohorts are thinking constantly of embezzling funds...

3 Likes

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 09, 2015
I'm already living in Mars: You want to see pictures ?
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 09, 2015
2 billion dollar robot kiss
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Justicealh3(m): 10:43am On Apr 09, 2015
johnydon22:
These pictures were taken by the Mars Curiosity Rover. A mobile robot launched into mars by NASA.
......GOD IS GREAT.
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:45am On Apr 09, 2015
johnydon22:

and the earth came into existence four days before the sun?
what is the parent star of the earth and which gravitational pull holds the earth?

Day and night already in existence four days before the sun?

what causes day and night?
you are very ignorant and is making you look foolish every single time . Your poor understanding of the creation story is just too indescribable . God did not create the day , sun , moon , earth during the 7 days of creations , He restored their functionalities. You are very dumb angry . The way you tend to mock Christianity is pathetic , grab some knowledge bloke

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Misogynist2014(m): 10:46am On Apr 09, 2015
johnydon22:

Ok i am going to reply this on a new thread... Your dogmatism and fanatism is epic tho. i give you that smiley
This is not dogmatism, but you are free to use any word. Anything that does not concur with Bible is a big lie, because my Bible does not lie.
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by wordcat(m): 10:46am On Apr 09, 2015
Sylverbox:
The white guys are done with poverty, Electricity, tribal wars, potable water and other social amenities....Space exploration is their new baby.

While our major problems are Electricity, Poverty and Tribal War.

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Pyroxene: 10:49am On Apr 09, 2015
wooooow am i seeing schistosed rocks ? there is some form of superimposed arrangement
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Octaves(m): 10:50am On Apr 09, 2015
Scientific discoveries don't contradict religion. And religion doesn't close peoples' eyes to science except for some. The church has been pro science. The Universities of Oxford and Cambridge were owned by the Catholic church b4 the persecution of catholics started. Nigeria should embrace science but stop making unfounded comments about Religion.
johnydon22:

Nigeria is still a religious greatly influenced country, before we can give rise to a broader scientific awareness and study we must embrace secularism and not let religion biotry rule our brains.

Scientific studies and findings contradicts most religions in the world, how can religious bigots give science a chance since it clearly poses a huge threat to their precious primitive beliefs..
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Justicealh3(m): 10:50am On Apr 09, 2015
See this again.

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by johnydon22(m): 10:51am On Apr 09, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
you are very ignorant and is making you look foolish every single time . Your poor understanding of the creation story is just too indescribable . God did not create the day , sun , moon , earth during the 7 days of creations , He restored their functionalities. You are very dumb angry

Wow really smiley he didn't create them, he restored them... lol.. another one..
very laughable.

tho ur offensive insults are uncalled for. . . stop showing urself to be frustrated boy smiley

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by dandoki: 10:51am On Apr 09, 2015
Looking very much like earth. I thought they mars is the "red planet"?
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by sweetgala(m): 10:51am On Apr 09, 2015
All I see is oil and raw materials, Nigeria needs to explore apace and claim land ASAP

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Misogynist2014(m): 10:52am On Apr 09, 2015
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of
men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. Colossians 2:8
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 09, 2015
jcmaiah:
Beautiful. God is awesome. Feels magical to see such exist outside our very own earth.

we are not unique bob.. God shat out billions of these faeces and we are just intelligent bacteria growing on it

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by johnydon22(m): 10:53am On Apr 09, 2015
Octaves:
Scientific discoveries don't contradict religion. And religion doesn't close peoples' eyes to science except for some. The church has been pro science. The Universities of Oxford and Cambridge were owned by the Catholic church b4 the persecution of catholics started. Nigeria should embrace science but stop making unfounded comments about Religion.

Lol.. You probably have no idea the history of the church... Go and read about the dark ages when the church ruled the world smiley
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 09, 2015
[/Scientific studies and findings contradicts most religions in the world, how can religious bigots give science a chance since it clearly poses a huge threat to their precious primitive beliefs..[/quote] Which of the religion? Go and read a book called Yoga Vasista, ( downloadable, I think), you will see how the ancients had always known about the existence of thousands and thousands of universes. And everyday, the Muslims read the surah where a translation called Allah, the Lord of the WORLDS (mind the plural) and many other examples like that. No doubt some religions and this, no doubt, due to imperfect human interventions in their scriptures, have made it look as if religion and science are mutually exclusive and contradictory to one another. This is really not the case with those religions that are pure.

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by sweetgala(m): 10:53am On Apr 09, 2015
Octaves:

Abeg leave that idiot , Islamic scholars deduced arithmetic, most of us attended catholic schools and universities established using funding from the pontificate
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 09, 2015
@Op. 'Inside Mars' is misleading. These are pictures of the surface of Mars.
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Misogynist2014(m): 10:55am On Apr 09, 2015
johnydon22:

Wow really smiley he didn't create them, he restored them... lol.. another one..
very laughable.

tho ur offensive insults are uncalled for. . . stop showing urself to be frustrated boy smiley
Should I educate you?
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:55am On Apr 09, 2015
johnydon22:

very laughable.

He created them billions of years ago . You don't read the bible and you mock it . Frustrated at what , my splendoris or your dull-witted mind ?

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by johnydon22(m): 10:56am On Apr 09, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Should I educate you?

On mesopotamian copied jewish myth i guess? smiley

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by D9ty7(m): 10:58am On Apr 09, 2015
Mars is habitable just like the earth.
I was listening to a radio station around February and they said a news like some whitemen are preparing to go into the mars by 2025 and they have no plans of coming back, prolly they wanna start something over there. To make it look like the earth, have babies nd all that.
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:59am On Apr 09, 2015
johnydon22:

On mesopotamian copied jewish myth i guess? smiley
more like getting rid of your ignorance cool
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Bawss1(m): 11:01am On Apr 09, 2015
Misogynist2014:

How can you be so certain that organic life only exists only Earth? There are literally billions of possible planets out there, the thought that the Earth is an anormaly is highly unlikely.
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Mentcee(m): 11:01am On Apr 09, 2015
johnydon22:

Nigeria is still a religious greatly influenced country, before we can give rise to a broader scientific awareness and study we must embrace secularism and not let religion biotry rule our brains.

Scientific studies and findings contradicts most religions in the world, how can religious bigots give science a chance since it clearly poses a huge threat to their precious primitive beliefs..
Just tell Bokkohari! I am sure he doesn't believe these pictures and will never embark on any idea associated thereto because of his bigotry and illiteracy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Species Of Green Pit Viper Discovered In India, Named After Hogwarts Founder / Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? / Philip Emeagwali Among The Top 10 Most Intelligent People In The World With 190

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.