Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. (75009 Views)

New Satelite And Rover (exomars) Launches To Mars (photos) / NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars / Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

[size=5pt]Anyways this is not new

So DProDG , what's new in evolution cool .

[/size][size=14pt]I read[/size][size=5pt] a chilling article on The Guardian lately and it said atheists' population could fizzle out by 2070 . Meaning, at that time the world's population would naturally be religious . How do you feel ? I mean "mother nature" the driving force of natural systems , evolution and unexplained intelligence would naturally rule out people who believe in "her power" . Isn't it cruel sad[/size]
You're not deceiving anybody
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by johnydon22(m): 11:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

johnydon22 , I expected a "yes" or "no" answer . Since my expectation is now specified , so was there an actual explosion in the theory ? Please answer "yes" or "no"

And my answer was very straight, i provided a link for you to go help yourself to all you need to know about the big bang smiley

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang Now go help yourself ok smiley
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by johnydon22(m): 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
DProDG:

Lol no be small thing... the dude's desperate attempt to protect his beliefs just turned into frustration..grin
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
DProDG:

Heyyy, maybe I exaggerated but http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/muslim-population-growth-christians-religion-pew

Meaning possibly by 2140 ... nature could have gotten rid of you guys
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:02am On Apr 15, 2015
johnydon22:

And my answer was very straight, i provided a link for you to go help yourself to all you need to know about the big bang smiley

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang Now go help yourself ok smiley

smh Lol grin grin grin atheists nikkars will always be fun to debate with cool

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:06am On Apr 15, 2015
DProDG:

please can you answer a couple of questions for me ... quickly ... shouldn't be stressful
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by johnydon22(m): 12:08am On Apr 15, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

smh Lol grin grin grin atheists nikkars will always be fun to debate with cool

Lol.. Logica asserted the big bang can still be heard, how does that concern Johnydon22?

lmao..You're probably already loosing your wits... Go read about the big bang

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang and stop asking me questions from someone else's analogy... smiley

Thirdly atheist doesnt mean scientist smiley I can see you are probably confused by both cheesy
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 15, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Heyyy, maybe I exaggerated but http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/muslim-population-growth-christians-religion-pew

Meaning possibly by 2140 ... nature could have gotten rid of you guys

Nope, you LIED, as usual...

In North America, Christianity’s losses correlate with the unaffiliated’s gain, as atheists, agnostics and those who don’t associate with any religion are set to increase from 17% to 26% of the whole, according to Pew.

Europe, the only region whose total population is projected to shrink, will see its Christian population diminish by 100 million people to about 65%, according to the report.

That's from the article that you "read".^^^
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by johnydon22(m): 12:13am On Apr 15, 2015
DProDG:

That's from the article that you "read".^^^

Lol... I told you before, the dude is just desperate cheesy Just murdered himself with his own link proving he didnt even read it grin
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:13am On Apr 15, 2015
DProDG:

Lmfao ... basically you guys will have smaller families and then fizzle out naturally .... you always misunderstand me as usual

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:14am On Apr 15, 2015
johnydon22:

Lol... I told you before, the dude is just desperate cheesy Just murdered himself with his own link proving he didnt even read it grin
oopppsss

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 15, 2015
johnydon22:
Omo the boy's case na something else oh grin

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by johnydon22(m): 12:17am On Apr 15, 2015
Funny... All from the same link grin and i didn't still see fizzle out there too or maybe i must have missed something huh? grin
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:18am On Apr 15, 2015
johnydon22:

Lol.. Logica asserted the big bang can still be heard, how does that concern Johnydon22?

lmao..You're probably already loosing your wits... Go read about the big bang

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang and stop asking me questions from someone else's analogy... smiley

Thirdly atheist doesnt mean scientist smiley I can see you are probably confused by both cheesy

Logica got me laughing out loud ... dude was forming smart . He obviously got this crappy knowledge from an atheist website .And dude you aint a scientist so I don't get your laughter

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:20am On Apr 15, 2015
johnydon22:
Funny... All from the same link grin and i didn't still see fizzle out there too or maybe i must have missed something huh? grin

Its common sense , you aint math inclined ... so I get your ignorance=> basically you guys will have smaller families and then fizzle out naturally [size=30pt]IN YEARS TO COME[/size]
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by johnydon22(m): 12:21am On Apr 15, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Logica got me laughing out loud ... dude was forming smart . He obviously got this crappy knowledge from an atheist website .And dude you aint a scientist so I don't get your laughter

You see? You lack comprehension problem.. did i claim to be a scientist
Thirdly Atheist [size=20] doesn't mean[/size] scientist
That was my post... Do you still need more explanation? smiley
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:22am On Apr 15, 2015
johnydon22:

You see? You lack comprehension problem.. did i claim to be a scientist
That was my post... Do you still need more explanation? smiley

You felt you were better in science than Logica ... wink wink wink
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by johnydon22(m): 12:25am On Apr 15, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Its common sense , you aint math inclined ... so I get the ignorance=> basically you guys will have smaller families and then fizzle out naturally .

It's quite simple. Owing to the number of children to be born and indoctrinated religions will have an increase in population.. it is a very simple thing to grab.

Percentage of atheists in relation to the general population of the world then will be relatively low.. That is a simple maths still doesn't imply decrease.. Its just like saying 27% of 50 and 27% of 100 smiley

But they forgot one tiny winy factor, most atheists were once indoctrinated in one shitty belief or the other before turning atheistic, so skepticism is a natural thing smiley
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by johnydon22(m): 12:26am On Apr 15, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You felt you were better in science than Logica ... wink wink wink

Now that is your baseless assumptive assertion.. doesn't count smiley
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 15, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Exposing your ignorance has become a hobby of mine but you're making it so easy sad

You've clearly never heard of the Cosmic Microwave Background and the Wilkison Microwave Anisotropy Probe which are the most significant parts of the BBT. While "heard" might not be the right word, it's obvious Logica used it 'cause he was addressing someone with the brain of an infant.
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:34am On Apr 15, 2015
johnydon22:

It's quite simple. Owing to the number of children to be born and indoctrinated religions will have an increase in population.. it is a very simple thing to grab.

Percentage of atheists in relation to the general population of the world then will be relatively low.. That is a simple maths still doesn't imply decrease.. Its just like saying 27% of 50 and 27% of 100 smiley

But they forgot one tiny winy factor, most atheists were once indoctrinated in one shitty belief or the other before turning atheistic, so skepticism is a natural thing smiley

Sad defence

Internet warriors with one to many monikers may be giving you false hope .Never met a real life atheist . But you meet christians every now and then dontcha cheesy .

With many giving up the struggle to find hoaxed missing links and initial conditions of the big bang still not being able to be explained .

And oh boy ! Population in churches are growing like wild fire . God can't be mocked you know grin
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:38am On Apr 15, 2015
DProDG:

Exposing your ignorance has become a hobby of mine but you're making it so easy sad

You've clearly never heard of the Cosmic Microwave Background and the Wilkison Microwave Anisotropy Probe which are the most significant parts of the BBT. While "heard" might not be the right word, it's obvious Logica used it 'cause he was addressing someone with the brain of an infant.

Stop defending him jare ... He clearly meant "heard" ... johnydon22 even admitted the mistake by saying that some atheists aint scientists

Google's boy stop forming smart ... ignorance my ass

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by johnydon22(m): 12:43am On Apr 15, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Stop defending him jare ... He clearly meant "heard" ... johnydon22 even admitted the mistake by saying that some atheists aint scientists

Google's boy stop forming smart ... ignorance my ass

I said [size=20] Atheist doesnt mean scientist.. [/size] habaa... come on ur straw man is just too glaring ...
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:46am On Apr 15, 2015
johnydon22:

I said [size=20] Atheist doesnt mean scientist.. [/size] habaa... come on ur straw man is just too glaring ...
dude am still saying the [size=40pt]same thing for crying out loud ... jeez.... na so e pain you reach[/size]
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:50am On Apr 15, 2015
grin grin
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:01am On Apr 15, 2015
DProDG: Sleep done dey worry me u dey ansa or not ??
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 15, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

aaronson , there are single cell organisms that presumably were the first organisms and they still exist today . Why didn't they evolve ? Can you explain why ?
simple,it has undergone its complete life cycle,that's to satisfy your curiosity and for me to be sure you really know what you talking about,could you write me the name of atleast one organism of such so I break down the lifecycle to you in subsequent quote okay? However,science doesn't seek "why" but "how",its religion that seeks why and when you don't know,everything turns miracle.

2 Likes

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:47am On Apr 15, 2015
aaronson:
simple,it has undergone its complete life cycle,that's to satisfy your curiosity and for me to be sure you really know what you talking about,could you write me the name of atleast one organism of such so I break down the lifecycle to you in subsequent quote okay? However,science doesn't seek "why" but "how",its religion that seeks why and when you don't know,everything turns miracle.

Abeg explain what you meant by "it has undergone its complete life cycle"
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 15, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Abeg explain what you meant by "it has undergone its complete life cycle"
my 9year old who is in primary 6 comprehends that and the reason you can't comprehend terms like that is sole reason why you believe in miracles,To top it up off,Read!,because reading to fun to mental and fundamental.

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by logica(m): 9:52am On Apr 15, 2015
DProDG:

My guy, obviously some people failed in English and English Literature. They have no clue that when you put a word in quotes (as I did), in that context that word is an analogy. A "scientist" or "physicist" with comprehension issues can be dangerous. We might need to find where ever they graduated from or about to graduate from to inform that they do not deserve a certificate.

Secondly, anybody with a second rate knowledge of Physics knows that sound does not travel through space (vacuum). So, there shouldn't have been any ambiguity to my use of the word "heard", even if it was already in quotes.

2 Likes

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by logica(m): 10:03am On Apr 15, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I don't form smart. The amount of science publications I have read (I was about to use the word "digest" then I remembered you are one of those literally challenged individuals; and may assume I meant it literally - that I actually ate the publications) will take your entire pedigree eons to figure out. I am not surprised though; I saw your picture. Appears you suffer from Down Syndrome.

2 Likes

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by johnydon22(m): 10:14am On Apr 15, 2015
logica:
My guy, obviously some people failed in English and English Literature. They have no clue that when you put a word in quotes (as I did), in that context that word is an analogy. A "scientist" or "physicist" with comprehension issues can be dangerous. We might need to find where ever they graduated from or about to graduate from to inform that they do not deserve a certificate.

Secondly, anybody with a second rate knowledge of Physics knows that sound does not travel in space. So, there shouldn't have been any ambiguity to my use of the word "heard", even if it was already in quotes.

The guy basically has low comprehension ability bro grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Species Of Green Pit Viper Discovered In India, Named After Hogwarts Founder / Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? / Philip Emeagwali Among The Top 10 Most Intelligent People In The World With 190

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.