Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo (30407 Views)

Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers / Push APC Into Atlantic Ocean, Agbaje Tells Igbo / Igbos Forgive Oba Akiolu And Vote For APC - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by kings09(m): 10:45am On Apr 08, 2015
Marvin67:
We hold no grudge against him. We decided before he said those words, nd we're standing by that decision. We'd vote for Agbaje.
Point of correction, 'U' n nt we wld vote 4 agbaje. Am Igbo n am voting ambode n I forgive d Oba already cos we r all humans n we say tins we dnt mean to say. I won't throw away my yoruba frnds cos of 1person. So let's dump dis issue n move on.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by M4gunners: 10:46am On Apr 08, 2015
If buhari can preach about forgiveness, then nigeria will be good very soon. Nevertheless, i can't say i wasn't waiting for him to say something about the comment of Oba.His tone here sand more peaceful than that of Tinubu trying to disasociate APC with OBA. Igbos let go out there and vote for Jimmy Agbaje that would be the best answer to Oba insult on us.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by ezelous: 10:47am On Apr 08, 2015
Idrismusty97:
If you like don't move on, it doesn't change anything. The highest you can do is vote for Agbage and that still won't be enough to make him win. Move on or go to hell!
u r such a big fool!

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by attoskoly: 10:47am On Apr 08, 2015
PointB:

Then it is foolishness on Buhari's part to ask people to forgive a man who think he's is above reprieve! APC cannot apologise on his behalf, he's not a member of APC! What Buhari should be calling for is his dethronement and and arrest for criminal incitement with the intent to encourage mass murder!

Mr. Akiolu, your people say you are god and cannot descend to human level. Okay ooo. You don't deserve forgiveness, continue in your macabre dance of foolishness, the surugede, dance of spirit!

Let's see how far this goes!

when mama peace said stone anybody that comes to town asking for change, apc took the matter to icc. what happens to akiola now?

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by cy4cent(f): 10:48am On Apr 08, 2015
aderonila18:

You don't get it, it's not that the man doesn't want to apologize, he is forbidden to do so. Doing so will endanger his people as it can anger the land.

pls stop explaining you have tried, those who will understand, will understand!!!
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by shammah1(m): 10:48am On Apr 08, 2015
And so what? It's Igbo's choice. Whether he wins or not. You can't threaten someone's life to vote for your candidate and expect that person to do so
Idrismusty97:
If you like don't move on, it doesn't change anything. The highest you can do is vote for Agbage and that still won't be enough to make him win. Move on or go to hell!
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Keegan: 10:48am On Apr 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Do you know what....

You're a despicable human(I even called you "human" ) undecided

YOU are a fool, a BIG one. Go to hell!

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 08, 2015
Let's move on my fellow igbos.
Whether he apologies or not won't help us carry out our responsibilities. cool
we are not known to carry hate to the grave, especially when there is so much to live for than die for.
Biko hapu this oba, he is not our king, so he has little or no relevance to us.

Vote Ambode!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by MadCow1: 10:49am On Apr 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Forgive my foot!....The only condition for forgiveness is apology, the nonsense Oba is so pompous, the man won't apologize, Shame on to Akiolu, you're a disgrace to humanity.
This man can be likened to Adolf Hitler...

So you want to stay angry at the comments of a charlatan? undecided

Too busy with life to countenance a nuisance.. I believe we are giving that Oba fellows comment undue attention and thus giving it too much life that it does not deserve..

Both the Oba and the Ohaneze fellows that waka'd only them go meet am are two groups of persons that are not worthy of giving me high blood pressure..

For those who took the Oba so seriously to take Offence at his comments, Forgive him and move on..

For those like me wey no send Oba nor sabi who Oba be, please keep doing your thing.

There are way more important things happening in the world to lose sleep over some old archaic minded Neanderthal.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by chrisviral(m): 10:49am On Apr 08, 2015
Nihilist:

Even better. No need for bus fare next time you're coming to Lagos. Just enter River Niger and swim to CMS.

#LagoonStraight

He doesn't have too!
Bus o set o grin

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by freshdude99(m): 10:49am On Apr 08, 2015
mekaboy:

Lol, i know how it feels to be a tenant to a non indigen.
Well said! I can imagine their frustration, even the oba na TenanT too shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by M4gunners: 10:49am On Apr 08, 2015
attoskoly:

when mama peace said stone anybody that comes to town asking for change, apc took the matter to icc. what happens to akiola now?
Na so o.Na poor man mess dey smell pass.
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by KUNZEH(m): 10:49am On Apr 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Forgive my foot!....The only condition for forgiveness is apology, the nonsense Oba is so pompous, the man won't apologize, Shame on to Akiolu, you're a disgrace to humanity.
This man can be likened to Adolf Hitler...
Nigga,calm down. obas don't apologize in yoruba land. get that inti ur stinking skull!

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by cy4cent(f): 10:51am On Apr 08, 2015
kings09:
Point of correction, 'U' n nt we wld vote 4 agbaje. Am Igbo n am voting ambode n I forgive d Oba already cos we r all humans n we say tins we dnt mean to say. I won't throw away my yoruba frnds cos of 1person. So let's dump dis issue n move on.

your type is rare , God bless you!!!

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by fboycaestro12(m): 10:51am On Apr 08, 2015
PointB:

Then it is foolishness on Buhari's part to ask people to forgive a man who think he's is above reprieve! APC cannot apologise on his behalf, he's not a member of APC! What Buhari should be calling for is his dethronement and and arrest for criminal incitement with the intent to encourage mass murder!

Mr. Akiolu, your people say you are god and cannot descend to human level. Okay ooo. You don't deserve forgiveness, continue in your macabre dance of foolishness, the surugede, dance of spirit!

Let's see how far this goes!

And who arrested Patience Jonathan when he said stone anybody that shouts Change. Why are you so bias, hate speech is not new in our politics and all Yoruba's have condemn the statement. Let's just move on

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by charlesashilo: 10:51am On Apr 08, 2015
Idrismusty97:
I don't support the Oba but what can the Igbos do other than moving on? Ambode have denounce him, Tinubu have come out to condemn and now even Buhari. The major players in APC have condemn him what else do you want? Stop feeling funky and move your silly assés on! Some fight ain't worth it...

How can Ambode denounce him and Tinubu condemn him? Didn't you read read the the Oba's word that he chose Ambode? And APC are ranting that he is not their spokes man.

APC - Lagos State and the Oba should just humble themselves and apologize.
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by shammah1(m): 10:52am On Apr 08, 2015
APC can't apologise on Oba's behalf just for them to get Igbo's votes. They denied him as one of them so let the Oba die with his arrogance and pride. The Igbo's have decided who to vote for
aderonila18:

It is an abomination in Yoruba land for an Oba to apologize publicly. It will have negative effects in his people, so forget Oba apologizing because it won't happen. The best thing that can be done is others apologizing in his behalf which is what APC leaders are doing
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by upsonn(m): 10:53am On Apr 08, 2015
Idrismusty97:

SECONDED... Go to hell or move on.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by fboycaestro12(m): 10:55am On Apr 08, 2015
shammah1:
APC can't apologise on Oba's behalf just for them to get Igbo's votes. They denied him as one of them so let the Oba die with his arrogance and pride. The Igbo's have decided who to vote for

Let all igbo's vote Agbaje.....PDP won't win in Lagos. No be here

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by charlesashilo: 10:55am On Apr 08, 2015
KUNZEH:

Nigga,calm down. obas don't apologize in yoruba land. get that inti ur stinking skull!

We are not running a monarch state where the Oba is too big to opologize or bigger than the law. Are you aware that the governor is bigger than him?

Even Gov. Fashola later opologized to Ndigbo after the deportation saga.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by bleufaucon: 10:55am On Apr 08, 2015
Open your Oba and say sorry to them cos this will go down in history and will continue to hunt u till u leave the throme.
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by mmsen: 10:55am On Apr 08, 2015
He can't say anything else.

How can a man with a track record of making bigoted statements condemn another bigot?

It's time we get rid of all these useless elders, they have no place in public life.

Let them advise quietly in the background if they so wish but they should not be holding public office nor should they be listened to with so much attention by the media.

It is their generation that woefully failed this nation afterall.
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by jpphilips(m): 10:56am On Apr 08, 2015
Igbos in Lagos don't have PVC, even if they did, they registered in their villages, the reason they travelled en masse to vote Jonathan, will the PVC work in Lagos
Igbos don't take govt activities seriously, dont be surprised majority of them will be pepper souping while voting is in progress.

I am yet to see any South-south state where Igbos are given political offices, let alone elective offices, it is so bad that in Rivers state, non indigenes cannot join their state civil service.

SS gave Igbos the Abandon property shocker, I have tried to understand the Igbo-SS marriage to no avail, can someone make me see reasons?

1 Like

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by upsonn(m): 10:56am On Apr 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Do you know what....

You're a despicable human(I even called you "human" ) undecided

Get it into your skull, oba cannot come out openly to apologize... Forgive him and move on or go to hell...
If he's not a human, you are not one also.
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by businesslawyer(m): 10:56am On Apr 08, 2015
attoskoly:

You guys too can go to ICC.
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by shammah1(m): 10:56am On Apr 08, 2015
Which kind rubbish calamity? Yes let calamity befall on him for that stuupid insult on the Igbos
aderonila18:

It's not about being prideful, do you want calamity to befall his people. It is an abomination for an Oba to apologize publicly , he simply can't do it even if he wants to
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by SeverusSnape(m): 10:56am On Apr 08, 2015
Keegan:

YOU are a fool, a BIG one. Go to hell!
Oba Akiolu is a fool and you too... Not me.
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 08, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Some una brain dey leak seriously. The oba should apologize. The stupid man goof big time.
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by charlesashilo: 10:57am On Apr 08, 2015
fboycaestro12:

Let all igbo's vote Agbaje.....PDP won't win in Lagos. No be here

The Oba already that that JIMI has a large chunk of yoruba votes in Lagos; adding that of non-indigenes will sail JIMI to victory.
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by SeverusSnape(m): 10:58am On Apr 08, 2015
KUNZEH:

Then the Oba is a fool, tell him I said that, let him take it into his empty skull.
Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Keegan: 10:58am On Apr 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The Oba is a big fool then.... Pride goeth before a fall.

Nothing like fall anywhere. All of you go and vote for Agbaje, don't expect any apology from the Oba. Even if Agbaje wins it won't be more than four years abi? Besides other non-indigenes will surely vote for progress of the State of Excellence!

3 Likes

Re: Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo by Symphony007: 10:58am On Apr 08, 2015
chrisviral:

Or one day, she may get better!
She just hasn't seen the right doctor!

Btw I heard Duke is proferring a treatment for cancer via Tetanus vaccinations!
Keep the hope Alive!

Proudly Nigerian.
Loudly Igbo grin
I hope you know there is no cure for cancer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Presidency Releases Document Detailing Buhari’s Achievements In 3 Years READ!!! / Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign / Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.