Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC (21405 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home / Orji Uzor Kalu Eats In A 'mama Put ' (photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Obinoscopy(m): 10:35am On Apr 08, 2015
• Pressure mounts on ex-gov to also join

FROM GEORGE ONYEJIUWA, OWERRI

The rank of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the South-East was yesterday swelled when Elder (Mrs.) Eunice Uzor Kalu, leader of the Reality Organisation in the South-East and mother of former Abia State Governor, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu and her members joined the party.

Also, former member of the House of Representatives, Hon Nnanna Uzor Kalu and ex-Chief of Staff to Governor Theodore Orji, Mr. Mascot Uzor Kalu, joined the APC.
For details :

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113209

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 08, 2015
kalu mama wey no get PVC

it is well

op i know ur lying but continue

8 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Mynd44: 10:38am On Apr 08, 2015
I knew these PDP politicians can't play opposition. They are like Fani Kayode

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 08, 2015
They are now progressives grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by ibedun: 10:40am On Apr 08, 2015
Igbo criminals (Any government in power)

They are not wanted!!!!!!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by ibedun: 10:41am On Apr 08, 2015
ibedun:
Igbo sorry CRIMINAL TREASURY LOOTERS (Any government in power)
They are not wanted!!!!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 08, 2015
Mynd44:
I knew these PDP politicians can't play opposition. They are like Fani Kayode
Make them go abeg. We are expecting more exit from the party. People like us will take this as an advantage to rebuild, restructure and rebrand the party.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by CharlesPhc: 10:47am On Apr 08, 2015
With all these decampees we can now see that APC is an extension of PDP the only 'change' is just in the name

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Mynd44: 10:48am On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
Make them go abeg. We are expecting more exit from the party. People like us will take this as an advantage to rebuild, restructure and rebrand the party.
Politics is a game of numbers bro....if the PDP loses too many people, it will become APGA.

I think for now we can conclude that the PDP is a "regional party". No more a national one

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by micolaj: 10:49am On Apr 08, 2015
This defection of a thing is becoming nauseating day by day. We need a strong opposition to uphold check and balances. I think a law should be passed to address this issue.

9 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by omenka(m): 10:52am On Apr 08, 2015
Nasty trash. None of this is gonna save all these crooks from prosecution.

5 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by modath(f): 10:53am On Apr 08, 2015
cheesy cheesy...what is going to happen to PPA?

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 08, 2015
APC!!!
CHANGE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 08, 2015
who actually cares, let them all leave, we shall build a youth oriented and achievable PDP.

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 08, 2015
Mynd44:

Politics is a game of numbers bro....if the PDP loses too many people, it will become APGA.

I think for now we can conclude that the PDP is a "regional party". No more a national one
Bro, PdP already have structures and spread. There is no way all her members can quit. Majority will remain. The elders are getting older, the young people are gradually coming to replace them. The APC accommodating the "old" PDP is a good omen for the resurgent PDP

5 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by CharlesPhc: 11:01am On Apr 08, 2015
micolaj:
This defection of a thing is becoming nauseating day by day. We need a strong opposition to uphold check and balances. I think a law should be passed to address this issue.

I agree with you..!! We must not down-play the role of the opposition in our Political sphere otherwise the ruling party would go wild. There must be checks and balance. David Mark should not be ashamed to play the role of the Minority Leader in the Red Chambers as Nigerians would soon start seeing fightings in that Chambers of the 8th Assembly that they didn't see in the 7th with Mark's mature handling

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Kassidy4luv(m): 11:17am On Apr 08, 2015
The worst set of people in Abia state are now joining the APC.....................................
PDP will be better than APC, quote me later.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by hijacke(m): 11:19am On Apr 08, 2015
You are highly welcome
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by likel: 11:20am On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by kamez(m): 11:20am On Apr 08, 2015
That's why I vote for individuals rather parties
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by adorablepepple(f): 11:22am On Apr 08, 2015
cheesy,u all will soon run back to pdp when Buhari start dealing with all of u

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by JingoOAU(m): 11:22am On Apr 08, 2015
I guess defections in this country should be based on referendum.....in which case if your people want you to defect, they will vote and otherwise....this defection is becoming sickening

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by stronger: 11:22am On Apr 08, 2015
These defections are so annoying!! angry angry angry

Well, my hope is that APC will accept them (freedom of association) but make the bad ones soo irrelevant, the way they made FFK irrelevant!! grin grin

when they see that nobody really needs them, they will use their legs to waka back!!

6 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by PassingShot(m): 11:23am On Apr 08, 2015
micolaj:

This has always been my position.

The National Assembly must, as a matter of urgency do something about defection from one party to another.

The gale of defection from PDP in recent time, especially after the presidential election, shows that many who had been in PDP are thieves and they don't have the interest of Nigeria at heart.

What should those who have been in the opposition camp for 16 years do? Now I have more reason to respect GMB and Tinubu no matter what anyone says about them.

5 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by GJames(m): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2015
To me i think this is the beginning of the end of PDP, there will be more defection of men from PDP while boys will keep moving from PPA, LP, KOWA, ACP etc to PDP. I see another party rising to take over from APC but its definately not PDP.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by tomzman: 11:24am On Apr 08, 2015
It seems nobody wants to play opposition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was Atiku Head Of Obasanjo’s Economic Management Team? (Fact Check) / We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns / Ekiti Assembly Sits, Suspends Seven PDP Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.