Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC (21407 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home / Orji Uzor Kalu Eats In A 'mama Put ' (photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by adeA1(m): 11:25am On Apr 08, 2015
Defectn sinu egbe Yoruba ati hausa...lolz
Obinoscopy:
For details :

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113209
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by nwadiuko1(m): 11:26am On Apr 08, 2015
Ahhh orji kalu's mum?......hmm Apc should be careful of that woman
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 08, 2015
PDP is now finished..it would not resurrect until 2040AD (25 years from now) cheesy
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by ecel: 11:28am On Apr 08, 2015
SHOPPING IN UK MADE EASY:

Buy your favourites from United Kingdom.

Get Free UK shopping address.

Save up to 80% on your shipping by consolidating your numerous shopping items in one package.

Choose your preferred shipping courier i.e. DHL, FedEx, UPS, Royal Mail, Parcel Force, TNT and our Local Courier company.

Reduce the size of your parcel by removing unwanted packing materials to save money on shipping cost.

Buy not only from Amazon UK but including Ebay UK.

Know your shipping cost before you buy from UK.

Retailers that send to Nigeria direct cannot consolidate your multiple items into one package for you. Instead, they charge you per item.

It is cheaper more for a reseller of UK products that buys in bulk.

Visit us today @ shop2me.co.uk
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by skyfall: 11:29am On Apr 08, 2015
None of these defections is any cause for alarm. APC needs the numbers and acceptability in order to enable it implement its policies effectively. The important thing is that the defectees would not be put in sensitive positions within the party because some of them could as well be moles from the PDP.

For those people who don't want any defections from the PDP so you could have a "strong opposition," I suggest you go and join the David Mark in PDP and be that strong opposition. Put your money where your mouth is.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Bonapart(m): 11:30am On Apr 08, 2015
CharlesPhc:
With all these decampees we can now see that APC is an extension of PDP the only 'change' is just in the name
God bless you
.. your oil still plenty

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by seeker121(m): 11:32am On Apr 08, 2015
The party needs total "TRANSFORMATION" and hope you people can survive being an opposition.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Ebukaokeke25: 11:33am On Apr 08, 2015
Wise moves guys n it pays.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Tvegas(m): 11:36am On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
They are now progressives grin

Mr Barca, why haven't you written another analysis of the southwest governorship elections? Earnestly waiting to read from you sir?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by BlackBaron: 11:37am On Apr 08, 2015
Democracy at its infancy.
Yet to see ideologies from any party, rather just a bunch of criss crossers running to where they think they'll get their next daily bread.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by splashbaby(m): 11:41am On Apr 08, 2015
Now the Igbos are making efforts to be wise... Good move all the same. Yorubas and Hausas still have strong men in PDP, Igbos shouldn't abandon APC.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 08, 2015
Tvegas:

Mr Barca, why haven't you written another analysis of the southwest governorship elections? Earnestly waiting to read from you sir?
I don't usually write on Governorship contest in areas that I have no stake.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Lilimax(f): 11:45am On Apr 08, 2015
Taylor86:
kalu mama wey no get PVC

it is well

op i know ur lying but continue
So this woman -Orji Uzo Kalu mama is still alive? She strong oo! shocked shocked
Don't ask me why? embarassed embarassed
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Tvegas(m): 11:47am On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
I don't usually write on Governorship contest in areas that I have no stake.

But you could write on the presidential contest In southwest. Giving imaginary votes to OPC, SDP, ACCORD, Labour and the rest. Chai dia riz God oooo. cheesy grin grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Lilimax(f): 11:47am On Apr 08, 2015
nwadiuko1:
Ahhh orji kalu's mum?......hmm Apc should be careful of that woman
Honestly, that woman eeeehhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ezigbote Amosu! embarassed
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 08, 2015
Tvegas:

But you could write on the presidential contest In southwest. Giving imaginary votes to OPC, SDP, ACCORD, Labour and the rest. Chai dia riz God oooo. cheesy grin grin
It is called political projection. Tnx..bye
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by philips70(m): 11:51am On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
Make them go abeg. We are expecting more exit from the party. People like us will take this as an advantage to rebuild, restructure and rebrand the party.

You mean you are now a PDP member? Never knew you are into partisan politics. Always thought you had a conviction of change in governance and not necessarily membership of any political party. You have an uphill task in trying to reform the PDP who don't know of any other thing other than killing and rigging themselves into office with a view to looting anything on sight. Goodluck
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 08, 2015
philips70:

You mean you are now a PDP member? Never knew you are into partisan politics. Always thought you had a conviction of change in governance and not necessarily membership of any political party. You have an uphill task in trying to reform the PDP who don't know of any other thing other than killing and rigging themselves into office with a view to looting anything on sight. Goodluck
I am a soon-to-be PDP member but for now a PDP sympathiser and supporter. After the poll, I will pick PdP membership card in my ward in Okrika.

Despite partisanship, I believe in elevating patriotism above party affiliation. I assure you that PDP will be reformed and a resurgent PDP shall aspire to lead Nigeria in 2019

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by spencekat(m): 11:58am On Apr 08, 2015
If everybody runs to APC,there will be no opposition let alone a formidable one. Please politicians should stop mass cross carpeting to APC for the sake of democracy. We don't want one party system in Nigeria.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by nwadiuko1(m): 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lilimax:

Honestly, that woman eeeehhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ezigbote Amosu! embarassed
nne amosu aburo nke obere, nwanyia bu nnukwu amosu

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Lilimax(f): 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
nwadiuko1:
nne amosu aburo nke obere, nwanyia bu nnukwu amosu
I can't understand what she's still looking for in the corridors of power.
After all the atrocities she committed when her son was the governor of Abia state?
She should be sent on exile biko.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by omarhlichanwa: 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
So funny
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
Make them go abeg. We are expecting more exit from the party. People like us will take this as an advantage to rebuild, restructure and rebrand the party.
See,who dey talk. As if,u never switched parties b4. Oga,ur post no make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Marvin67: 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:

I agree with you on this one. This is the time for young people you have Nigeria at heart to join PDP and convert the party into a formidable opposition. Without an opposition, a government goes to sleep. I believe PDP is loosing all her fair-weather friends. The real men still remain in PDP. I listened to David Mark yesterday when he said even if he's the last man, he'd remain in PDP. This is the time for us to team up with David Mark and Muazu.

On this woman's defection, anyone who knows abia politics well, would know that this woman became irrelevant after her son left office. T.A Orji made her and her son irrelevant. Her brand of politics called "mamacracy" no longer works. The Abia governorship race is between Alex Otti (APGA) and Ikpeazu (PDP). Irrespective of who wins, this woman remains still irrelevant, and I don't see her being relevant in Abuja also, cos APC already knows the ones who would be relevant at that level. So Mama's defection, is simply to make headlines for newspapers. It doesn't carry weight.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by nwadiuko1(m): 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lilimax:
I can't understand what she's still looking for in the corridors of power.
After all the atrocities she committed when her son was the governor of Abia state?
She should be sent on exile biko.
that woman wasted so many souls
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by kingthreat(m): 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
APC, the most formidable opposition Nigeria has ever put up. The fear of APC is the beginning of PDP's wisdom
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Boss13: 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Witches and Wizards are joining APC.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by pat077: 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
modath:

cheesy cheesy...what is going to happen to PPA?
the samething dat happen to AD
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by ojnnaco(m): 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
Obinoscopy:
For details :

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113209

Aaaaaaaaah y are this politicians prostituting parties.. Why can't they be faithful and contribute in d building of dia party ... They prefer already made . even d mother of d owner of d almighty PPA
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
Marvin67:

I agree with you on this one. This is the time for young people you have Nigeria at heart to join PDP and convert the party into a formidable opposition. Without an opposition, a government goes to sleep. I believe PDP is loosing all her fair-weather friends. The real men still remain in PDP. I listened to David Mark yesterday when he said even if he's the last man, he'd remain in PDP. This is the time for us to team up with David Mark and Muazu.

On this woman's defection, anyone who knows abia politics well, would know that this woman became irrelevant after her son left office. T.A Orji made her and her son irrelevant. Her brand of politics called "mamacracy" no longer works. The Abia governorship race is between Alex Otti (APGA) and Ikpeazu (PDP). Irrespective of who wins, this woman remains still irrelevant, and I don't see her being relevant in Abuja also, cos APC already knows the ones who would be relevant at that level. So Mama's defection, is simply to make headlines for newspapers. It doesn't carry weight.
Thank you for this brilliant write-up. I just want the election to be over

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
They are now progressives grin
Nna hapuya like dat, bikonu! grin

Btw hws opposition life? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Arrives Okene Amid Cheers From Massive Crowd. Photos / Reps Gather 113 Signatures For Dogara, Jibrin Probe By EFCC / "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.