Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Should The Extended Family Financial Support Be Revealed To A Jealous Spouse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should The Extended Family Financial Support Be Revealed To A Jealous Spouse? (1065 Views)

Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day / Help A Jealous Wife / Stop Family Financial Embarrassment Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should The Extended Family Financial Support Be Revealed To A Jealous Spouse? by Tbillz(m): 10:57am On Apr 08, 2015
"Blood is thicker" they say, even when a man is fully attached with his wife, he is still charged with the responsibilities of caring for his extended family, in terms of financial and other valuable support. To what extend can one reveal the support has rendered to his extended Family to the spouse? Knowing fully well that some ladies are inherently jealous. They can be the moon and still be jealous of the star. Should the support be a close or open agenda not minding what might come off the jealousy?
Re: Should The Extended Family Financial Support Be Revealed To A Jealous Spouse? by vjsmiles: 10:58am On Apr 08, 2015
Tbillz is that you? angry
Re: Should The Extended Family Financial Support Be Revealed To A Jealous Spouse? by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 08, 2015
Sorry, I don't quite follow.
Re: Should The Extended Family Financial Support Be Revealed To A Jealous Spouse? by walepinna(m): 11:04am On Apr 08, 2015
Hmmm... this is a very tricky question as the wife is not supposed to be jealous if the support is replicated to her own extended family(when necessary) but the man has to be wise in revealing to her the extent of the support being extended.
Moreso, some wives are very understanding and will also understand the plight of the family involved while some are natural winch and would cause gbege if not properly managed

1 Like

Re: Should The Extended Family Financial Support Be Revealed To A Jealous Spouse? by CHM11: 11:05am On Apr 08, 2015
As a man, you have to be a man and keep things to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Should The Extended Family Financial Support Be Revealed To A Jealous Spouse? by xynerise: 11:07am On Apr 08, 2015
You need to rephrase your post bro.

With the little I understood, your wife reacting to how you spend for your extended family has nothing to do with jealousy. She is just being economical. You can't please your extended family and displease your nuclear family. Are you the only surviving son of your extended family?

1 Like

Re: Should The Extended Family Financial Support Be Revealed To A Jealous Spouse? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:09am On Apr 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Sorry, I don't quite follow.

Ofcourse you wouldn't. Don't force yourself dearie, unintelligence isn't illegal yet.
Re: Should The Extended Family Financial Support Be Revealed To A Jealous Spouse? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:23am On Apr 08, 2015

If she's the kind of lady I'm dating, she'll find out sooner than later. Just tell her yourself before she does.
Re: Should The Extended Family Financial Support Be Revealed To A Jealous Spouse? by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 08, 2015
vjsmiles:
Tbillz is that you? angry
lol cool
Re: Should The Extended Family Financial Support Be Revealed To A Jealous Spouse? by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 08, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Ofcourse you wouldn't. Don't force yourself dearie, unintelligence isn't illegal yet.
you're not good at sarcasm. The way you interact with people shows how ill mannered and foolish you are. so arguing or exchanging words with some like 'u' is the last thing I'm gonna do.
and one more thing, please do me a favor, never quote me again. thanks. smiley
Re: Should The Extended Family Financial Support Be Revealed To A Jealous Spouse? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:29am On Apr 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:
you're not good at sarcasm. The way you interact with people shows how ill mannered and foolish you are. so arguing or exchanging words with some like 'u' is the last thing I'm gonna do.
and one more thing, please do me a favor, never quote me again. thanks. smiley

Funny how this nitwit thinks she can match my venom. Stick to your Little League, kiddo.

Re: Should The Extended Family Financial Support Be Revealed To A Jealous Spouse? by 30secs(m): 11:34am On Apr 08, 2015
I really have nothing to say! undecided

1 Like

Re: Should The Extended Family Financial Support Be Revealed To A Jealous Spouse? by Tbillz(m): 11:39am On Apr 08, 2015
xynerise:
You need to rephrase your post bro.

With the little I understood, your wife reacting to how you spend for your extended family has nothing to do with jealousy. She is just being economical. You can't please your extended family and displease your nuclear family. Are you the only surviving son of your extended family?
funny enough some ladies still get jealous of what they consider as "mummy's boy" because you should much love to them.
Re: Should The Extended Family Financial Support Be Revealed To A Jealous Spouse? by Tbillz(m): 11:40am On Apr 08, 2015
30secs:
I really have nothing to say! undecided
lawd of the romance forum: ogbegun

(1) (Reply)

/ Five Reason Why Many Mother-in Laws Don't Like Their Daughter-in Laws / Some Crazy Pictures That Shows Why Women Live Longer Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.