Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,964 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:28 AM

Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! (4309 Views)

After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! by Glowstone(m): 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
tell him to work on his breath ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! by sinizia: 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
kingstylo01:

(don't think he is a learner because he is a baddo!)

It's atrocious and farcical to say he's a baddo. He's not. He's worst than a learner for someone that think he's a baddo.

Let him keep seeking advice. undecided
Re: Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! by walepinna(m): 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
kingstylo01:
@ Tallesty1 walepinna , tosyne2much , this is no joking matter.

1. According to him, they started dating since 2009, buh he asked her out about 6 months later (i guess 2010)
2. Initially, they've been together until the 2nd half of 2011 when she relocated with her family, and their relationship automatically became a distant one.
3. He really loves her, and so she does.
4. She's this church type. To me, hers is honest
5. He's around 23-24 and she's around 20-21yrs

shocked shocked shocked
SO they have been dating when the gal was 14years? lipsrsealed
1. The guy should take a break
2. The girl is toying with the guy
3. The guy is not a badooooooo
4. A guy in love does more investigation that CIA,FBI,Scotland Yard and Homeland Security all together, so the guy should do some investigation on the gal
and finally, the guy is not a badooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! by ilovecritics(m): 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
walepinna:
hehehehe @6yrs
Abeg OP what hve they been doing for 6yrs that he hasnt kissed ha?
Is it a long distance relationship?
I find it hard to believe that in 6yrs, u dont kiss a gal
Gal wey we no dey date sef don turn deakiness from all the deakins wey she dey recieve
I jus need to laff in swahili grin grin grin grin grin

Lie undecided

Op lied undecided
Re: Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! by Kedam(m): 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
Don't know what to say. This is very complicating.
Re: Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! by kingstylo01(m): 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fairgodwin:

All right bro, just play neutral and an observer then.
Sorry if I offended you with the last part of my comment. It was meant to be a joke, though.
alright then.. Thanks all the way
Re: Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! by Fairgodwin(m): 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
kingstylo01:
alright then.. Thanks all the way

you're quite welcome.
Re: Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! by Isaacmacdon(m): 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hmmmmm... Theres sumtin shz hiding 4rm hm... Its eitha shz dating sum1 else or she might had probably bn a rape victim... Cos if u said she refusd to kiss him n dt wen she came ova to his place she allowed hm kiss ha forehead bt nt ha lips n despite al d bd boi moves she persisted n even shed tears.. Then dis clearly shows dt she may av bn a rape victim... Sims shz carryin' a heavy burden... Maybe d memories f d event kame to ha head during d pre-intimacy...
Re: Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! by kingstylo01(m): 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
walepinna:

shocked shocked shocked
SO they have been dating when the gal was 14years? lipsrsealed
1. The guy should take a break
2. The girl is toying with the guy
3. The guy is not a badooooooo
4. A guy in love does more investigation that CIA,FBI,Scotland Yard and Homeland Security all together, so the guy should do some investigation on the gal
and finally, the guy is not a badooooooo grin grin grin
[sinizia] it might sound funny, buh its true.. Am calling him a baddo from his sexcapades.
Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction...
Re: Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! by Amazo: 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
kingstylo01:
Dear romancelanders, a close friend of mine called me this morning (8th) and was complaing bitterly about his girlfriend.
This is the summary of his complain:

"he loves her so much and she loves him too. he's been dating her for over six years but she doesn't allow him kiss her. Anytime he makes a move, she'll tell him to wait for the right time, (wedding day, which he doesn't know if he'll be her husband).
Fast foward to yesterday(7th), he was a lucky guy because she paid him a suprise visit and decided to pass the night with him.
Everything spoiled because she kept rejecting his moves. Although she allowed him kiss her on her forehead, arms, cheeks, and other parts, she fasten her lips together and wouldn't allow him kiss her lips, despite applying all his badt boi methods he could think of..
It even came to a point where it looked as if he was trying to rape her and she burst into tears which made him angry and made him quarrel with her."

(don't think he is a learner because he is a baddo!)

i asked him to calm down and take everything easy.

What advice should i give him? Should he comply with her or breakup?
(I don't want to jump into conclusion for fear of ruining his 6yr+ old relationship. At this point i know he will take any advice from me, that's why i decided to bring it up here).

NOTE: This is not a cooked up story. Matured response please.

No lip biting for 6 years shocked ...and your friend calls that a "relationship"? Please come back and tell me another joke...hahahahahahaha grin
Re: Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! by kingstylo01(m): 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Amazo:

No lip biting for 6 years shocked ...and your friend calls that a "relationship"? Please come back and tell me another joke...hahahahahahaha grin
this ain't no joke.. Its a serious case. She's this church type that hardly leaves home. Am surprised when he told me she spent a night with him.
Re: Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! by harrysterol(m): 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
op allow that babe with either simdam500 Orijin101 alberto2k stinggy within 1week na belle tins una go d reason no be only kiss
Re: Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! by Amazo: 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
kingstylo01:
this ain't no joke.. Its a serious case. She's this church type that hardly leaves home. Am surprised when he told me she spent a night with him.

Many so-called "Church girls" are usually hypocrites and deceivers. I won't be surprised if her pussyometer is already reading 58,000miles grin
Re: Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! by Segziee(f): 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
cally3D:
6 yrs iz enof to study Pharmacy + youth service! N ur frend waz expectin a kiss all this while? grin grin
You bad gan!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! by zinachidi(m): 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
probably cos either one of them or both have mouth odour
Re: Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! by Owliver(m): 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
By this time 6yrs ago I think I was celebrating my WAEC result now I don graduate your friend never kiss If this story is true then... Loooooooooooooooooollllzzzzzzzz grin
Re: Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! by Adaeze003(f): 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
He should move on if and only if he's not interested anymore and not for the flimsy reasons i'm seeing here...

The babe sha... sleep over when you don't want to "sleep"?

O well... good luck to em.

Good for her btw... guys be looking for who to "chop" n clean mouth, he's just 24, b4 he'll even want to settle down the babe will have 2 kids sef.
Re: Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! by refreshrate: 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fairgodwin:

hahahahahahahahahaha........... this guy bad ooo

Guy check am na. The girl need confirm fvck up in a really bad way. If e fit even use more of him guys make dem follow am dey sing ojuju calabar for the girl back I support am. Stupid geh na kids dem talk she day form hard body like dis. I swear that girl is not an ordinary human being go check am well. 6 Years! 6 good years!!? Her papa. Guy if one no carry out this thing this weekend no come NL ever again. We dey wait result in Monday. Meanwhile Linda ikeji (tatafo) must carry the story on Monday...in fact this Sunday night. Thunder fire the girl and her smelly mouth.
Tufia!

Sunday night. Before dem begin drown ibo people dem. I never know if na alphabetical order or na local govt. by local govt. dem wan use drown us.
Re: Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! by godunia(m): 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
6 years means that your friend started dating d girl about d same time jona became d president after d death of yar Adua,if d girl no perform,go for CHANGE
Re: Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
Halitosis boo
Re: Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! by kingstylo01(m): 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
Amazo:

Many so-called "Church girls" are usually hypocrites and deceivers. I won't be surprised if her pussyometer is already reading 58,000miles grin
lmao! grin please don't allow ma friend read this, or else he go give you E-punch... Hahaha..

Buh on a serious note, he beleives she isn't pretending.. Several test has been carried out by him to prove her worth, and she passed them all.
Re: Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! by kingstylo01(m): 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
zinachidi:
probably cos either one of them or both have mouth odour
mouth odour for 6yrs? undecided
Re: Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! by Amazo: 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
kingstylo01:
lmao! grin please don't allow ma friend read this, or else he go give you E-punch... Hahaha..

Buh on a serious note, he beleives she isn't pretending.. Several test has been carried out by him to prove her worth, and she passed them all.

From what i can see, seems like your friend is truly in love with her, hence his reason for putting up with her refusal for kissing for so long. But herein lies the point i'm trying to make, that same LOVE likely will have "blinded" your friend and he's not seeing things the way they really are. I mean common here, we're talking about 6 years, not 6 days or weeks. Something is definitely not right. Maybe she's a saint as your friend thinks she is but that's in the 0.00000000000001% possibility; if i were him, i would really be examining the other 99.99999999999999% possibility that something's up her sleeves. I have had it where a "nice Church girl" would tell her so-called guy on phone she is at a relatives place, but here she was missionary style enjoying my d; and the same girl might be denying the poor guy sex. So truth is sh1t happens. Any man that trusts a woman completely does so at his own peril.
Re: Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! by kingstylo01(m): 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
Amazo:

From what i can see, seems like your friend is truly in love with her, hence his reason for putting up with her refusal for kissing for so long. But herein lies the point i'm trying to make, that same LOVE likely will have "blinded" your friend and he's not seeing things the way they really are. I mean common here, we're talking about 6 years, not 6 days or weeks. Something is definitely not right. Maybe she's a saint as your friend thinks she is but that's in the 0.00000000000001% possibility; if i were him, i would really be examining the other 99.99999999999999% possibility that something's up her sleeves. I have had it where a "nice Church girl" would tell her so-called guy on phone she is at a relatives place, but here she was missionary style enjoying my d; and the same girl might be denying the poor guy sex. So truth is sh1t happens. Any man that trusts a woman completely does so at his own peril.
you talking sense bro. How i wish i could use a hammer, break my friends head and put this your post into it.

Buh for where? He's blinded...
Re: Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! by chidekings(m): 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
op ur not alone,my new babe don last two weeks and i never enter
Re: Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! by kingstylo01(m): 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
chidekings:
op ur not alone,my new babe don last two weeks and i never enter
take am easy o!

*winks*
Re: Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! by slimwhite(f): 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
Fairgodwin:
Well, with all form of sincerity, I strongly believe that lady is seeing someone else. She is merely keeping him (your friend) as a 'distant' alternative. She has someone she is very serious with and she's just keeping your guy in case all other 'tangible' and 'viable' options fails.
Your friend is not really her type and she is not just [sexually or even physically] attracted to him in the least of ways.
And my advice? Let the bros call it quit and move on (except he's still hanging on and hoping to make sure he finally 'chop' her). And in order to save himself some pride, let him break up with her; in fact, let him make the break up so pronounced that the lady would feel (the heat) it.
Sincerely speaking, that lady doesn't have much respect for your friend. And that? is obvious enough, at least, from your narrations.
Everytime, my friend, my friend. Una nor even dey ever admit sey na una. Na wa o.

Oga because of kiss......Na wha ooooo
Re: Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
ask4bk:

How do you have a diary (so basically) on nairaland and i can't quote or comment on it?

http://nairaland.com/diaries then https://www.nairaland.com/newtopic?board=31 to create one

'Spectators' are unable to comment, only the diary owner smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm The Sexiest Guy On Nairaland / Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. / Who Is The Animal Between The Two? #pic#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.