Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

My Sexual Harrassment/ Encounter With A Gay Banker In A Blue Chip Nigerian Bank - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Sexual Harrassment/ Encounter With A Gay Banker In A Blue Chip Nigerian Bank (4462 Views)

Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) / DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised / Scavengers Rape, Rob Female Banker In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sexual Harrassment/ Encounter With A Gay Banker In A Blue Chip Nigerian Bank by stupor(m): 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
My terrible experience with a Gay Banker,what would you have done ?

I used to work in a highly placed blue chip bank on the island and i had a very regretful and painful experience with the bank before i was forcfully resigned.

There was a particular period in the bank where external auditors were to come to our branch to carry out their audit assignments which made some of us in the branch to work late inorder to fix any loose knots and ensure that our books and processes are properly kept and duly organized.

We have planned that particular day to work late inorder to finish our tasks before the auditors would come so this colleague of mine had advised we work late and we could sleep over at his place since it would be hard for me to go home late since he has a car and i innocently obliged,mind you,there was work the following day so he had advised me to come to work with an extra clothing so i could wear to work the following working day.

As soon as we finished working it was already late so as planned i decided to sleep over at his place without sensing anything wrong with that,we branched over at a bar for a couple of drink which i happily obliged.

We got to his rented apartment but felt very uneasy immediately we entered his house as the house was filled with guys he claimed are from his native home who had come to Lagos for a greener pasture.He offered me some food which i sensibly ate just a few out of it to register my presence as a fearless and devouted Xtian in his house.

After the meal,i was already feeling sleepy and because work continues the next day i decided i go lay myself to sleep,i greeted everyone of the guys i met in his sitting room and My host(banker colleague) said we should share his bed together since i was a guest and i sensitively obliged.

At about 4am while i was sleeping,to my uttermost dismay this .idiot started caressing my buttock,i woke up immediately,shocked !,i was completely dumbfounded and immediately gave him space and the look on my face showed ''if you dare touch me again,then be ready for what might come from my already disturbed mindset,if it was about 15 years ago when i was still managing anger it obviously would have ended very bloody with this idiot.

I couldnt take a picture or video of him because my phones were not near by and to my greatest surprise he backed me and was marturbating right in front of me,please house is this not the same banker that attends fellowship and runs around the branch claiming to be the best out of the rest of us who nonetheless are equally up to task but because he has a very strong relationship with our boss we always find ourselves begging for mercy and pleas at our own detriment each time slight errors are made,my boss gave him an absolute power and before i resigned i had concluded my boss has a hand in it too by her actions and undue interest with this idiot.

From about 4am i could no more sleep but highly disgusted about this idiot that veto power had been given,i couldnt just imagine a man trying to have sex with another man.

I guarded my heart judiciously and stayed confident that at least he couldnt have anything to do with me,so i reserved my dignity and upheld my integrity as a banker with sound empiricism,i totally ignored him,waited till 5.30am went for my bath changed my clothes and we dashed out to work in his car that earlier brought me into his house.He looked helpless,stupid,disgusting and useless as we drove to work that morning without saying a word to him.

I saw him as an idiot so i decide not to tell anyone but eventually opened up the incidence to a senior colleague at the branch who to my utter surprise told me that he has had a similar occurence with him.

Now the most disappointing thing was why was i made to leave the bank that i darely worked for and was also even almost killed on a particular bike accident on my way to office on a Saturday banking operation.

After the incidence,i started noticing that i was being tranferred without due redeployment tactics from one branch to the other until i eventually found myself at the banks Lekki branch where i was finally and prematuredly exited from the bank without no just reason as i was a hardworking,dedicated,young and loyal staff.

I sent a mail to all necessary authority including the HR but was so surprised that none could identify why i must leave the bank despite the bank doing quite well.

My point is if you are to leave a bank,the bank is meant to give you a probationary 6months but mine only lasted for two weeks which obviously means someone somewhere was against my staying in the bank.

I wept at the HR pleading for my supposedly probation to be effected but quickly sensed the guy must have been on my case to leave the bank but shove it off as a strong xtian and left everything to God's' hands and i was forcibly made to tender my resignation.

This incidence however made me stronger as i have since learnt a great lesson never to trust anyone irrespective of their status quo.

I have gone to the bank to see to my reasons why my resignation was so unjust and premature but not even the MD that i luckily ran into at the bank could faction why my 6months supposed probationary period was not activated and duly respected.

This gay guy/colleague still works in the bank and nothing has been heard nor done for why i would leave a bank i so dearly worked for.

Pardon me for my long narrative i wished i could explain to you all in a shorter and more precise story.

What i'm pointing out is that these gay guys always want something that they wanted and cant get but most cases if they dont get it,they would do everything possible to see that they tarnish your image or otherwise selfishly blackmail you.

Like i said i have gone to see the HR because all the companies i went to kept asking why i left the so called bank despite knowing fully well that i never underperformed,had awards from this so called bank also and i have never misappropriated nor fraudulently stolen the banks fund or assets.

This gay banker is from eastern part of the country and i have nothing against them just that it means nothing to them to see a fellow,innnocent and highly dutiful colleague who rejected a dastardly and heinous act of homosexuality from working in an institution that offered him an opportunity to reach the pinnacle of his banking career.This is distrust and clearly disheartening.

I have since moved on with my life and with an hope that justice will prevail may be someday !

*The bank's' office is located on VI with offices almost around the country and also has international affiliations and they are doing absolutely fine.*

That was my story with an alleged Gay banker in Nigeria,till now nothing has been heard from them despite the fact that i luckily ran into the MD and HR !

God help us !
Re: My Sexual Harrassment/ Encounter With A Gay Banker In A Blue Chip Nigerian Bank by Fairgodwin(m): 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
Amen (to the prayer). Well bros I feel your pain and I pray the God that is still up there would meet you at the point of your needs and grant your heart desires speedily.
I almost had a similar experience with a PASTOR! Well, I thank God my intuition guided me well and saved me.
May God raise you (up) and shame your enemies. You're getting to the top bro, believe me.

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Harrassment/ Encounter With A Gay Banker In A Blue Chip Nigerian Bank by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
Eeya, those homosexuals are possessed, hw will i fvck a fellow male, omo, female pvssy is too sweet to abandon
Re: My Sexual Harrassment/ Encounter With A Gay Banker In A Blue Chip Nigerian Bank by Elslim: 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
Omo sorry o Oga OP. I pray u'll never experience such disgusting thing again in ur life. And as for d Gay MF... he will soon rip what he sow.

2 Likes

Re: My Sexual Harrassment/ Encounter With A Gay Banker In A Blue Chip Nigerian Bank by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
I have personally encountered two lesbians who tried to force themselves on me and that was when the gay issue was still very strange and not as open as it is now.

Since they say that is what they are, I have learnt to respect them and their opinions. The fact sometin seem so strange to us doesn't mean it can't happen

But...let any lesbo make any sexual advance on me first, I'd punch them right in the face. They shld respect that am straight

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Harrassment/ Encounter With A Gay Banker In A Blue Chip Nigerian Bank by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
*sighhhh*
Re: My Sexual Harrassment/ Encounter With A Gay Banker In A Blue Chip Nigerian Bank by stupor(m): 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
Elslim:
Omo sorry o Oga OP. I pray u'll never experience such disgusting thing again in ur life. And as for d Gay MF... he will soon rip what he sow.

Thanks.
Re: My Sexual Harrassment/ Encounter With A Gay Banker In A Blue Chip Nigerian Bank by StPete: 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
La wa o... undecided

Sorry for your predicament though at some point, your write-up was a bit confusing.
I’d suggest you re-read your story slowly to correct any anomalies.

Regards

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Harrassment/ Encounter With A Gay Banker In A Blue Chip Nigerian Bank by stupor(m): 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fairgodwin:
Amen (to the prayer). Well bros I feel your pain and I pray the God that is still up there would meet you at the point of your needs and grant your heart desires speedily.
I almost had a similar experience with a PASTOR! Well, I thank God my intuition guided me well and saved me.
May God raise you (up) and shame your enemies. You're getting to the top bro, believe me.

Thank you my brother,God bless you !
Re: My Sexual Harrassment/ Encounter With A Gay Banker In A Blue Chip Nigerian Bank by nzeobi(m): 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
OP I salute your courage but the fact is you should never beg your company or HOUR or anybody, when a door closes another one opens.
Please you made it look like IGBOS don't like their fellow colleagues to progress just because of one persons behavior as if your tribe is the best.
Your spiritual life also appears weak

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Harrassment/ Encounter With A Gay Banker In A Blue Chip Nigerian Bank by datguru: 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
vickerz:
Eeya, those homosexuals are possessed, hw will i fvck a fellow male, omo, female pvssy is too sweet to abandon

I tell you

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Harrassment/ Encounter With A Gay Banker In A Blue Chip Nigerian Bank by BigMan4Life: 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
And to think OP if u had acept d person joystick u would have get promotion not dismiss by force. Next time swallow ur pride (and whatever else d person don say) tongue
Re: My Sexual Harrassment/ Encounter With A Gay Banker In A Blue Chip Nigerian Bank by MrIyke222(m): 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
My brother dats d world we re living in. Take it as an xperienc in life. Put d urgly xperienc bhind u nd move on wit ur life wit ur head up higher dan b4. I bliv God wants 2 open a better nd gr8 door of succes 4 u, dats y He allowd it hpen. Just hold on to him nd trust him more. It cld also b a reason 4 u to start ur own biznes nd b ur own Boss.
But pls incases lik dis, dnt relate 2 a whole because a part malfunctions.
Its well wit U.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mother cries open coffin to enter as cultist son is buried today - VIDEO / NDLEA Destroys 30 Hectares Of Cannabis In Kogi / Five Years Old Confirm Pregnant In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.