Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

10 Habits Of Happy Muslim Couples - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 10 Habits Of Happy Muslim Couples (16765 Views)

What Habits/lifestyles Has Islam Made You To Leave or Do? / Retreat / Weekend Get Away For Muslim Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Habits Of Happy Muslim Couples by Wizeboy(m): 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
Jazaka'Allah Khair for the wonderful article...

ISLAM is a complete and perfect religion which covers every area of our life and how we can live peacefully with our neighbours, relations and colleagues. If only we research and decide to learn more about our deen, we would definitely be the best among mankind.

Almighty Allah will continue to guide us towards the right path (Ameen).

1 Like

Re: 10 Habits Of Happy Muslim Couples by Prettytee4: 8:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
Masha Allah. Jazakallahu kharian. May Allah bless all our marriages.
Re: 10 Habits Of Happy Muslim Couples by udatso: 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
Jazakallahu khairan. This is going to be very useful for me in future. May Allah make us to be among those who listen and obey
Re: 10 Habits Of Happy Muslim Couples by mohammad11: 8:31am On Apr 11, 2015
The OP reminds me of:
ATIKAH AND ABDULLAHI (the son of Abu Bakr).
Which were known as the TWO LOVE BIRDS.

UMM SULAYM BINT MALHAN
the woman that accepted Abu Talha‘s proclaiming the kalmah(accepting islam) as her bride price i.e. (Islam was her bride price)
What of:
UMM RABI‘AH ZAOJU FARUKH
UMAR AND UMMU KULTHUM
FATIMAT BINT MUHAMMAD
And so on...

Just love reading about thier marriage life.
Re: 10 Habits Of Happy Muslim Couples by kemiola89(f): 6:13am On Apr 14, 2015
gistmelove:
Aliamudulilahi i rep happy muslim couple
Barakallahu feekum.

1 Like

Re: 10 Habits Of Happy Muslim Couples by kemiola89(f): 6:20am On Apr 14, 2015
Aamin to all the wonderful Du'as above, may Allah make our marriages a source of happiness and tranquility and unite us all in Jannah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Things You Love About Islam / Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. / Two Things That Bring Goodness And Prevent Evils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.