Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Am Addicted To Callin Him,hw Do I Stop,help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Addicted To Callin Him,hw Do I Stop,help! (1332 Views)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Ladies, Hw Do U Control Ur Urge? / Why Is It That Girls Xpect U to Do The Talkin Even Wen They Are The Ones Callin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Addicted To Callin Him,hw Do I Stop,help! by mezdim: 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2009
i find myself calling him atleast 2times in a day everyday,cins he left 4d uk,i no am not normal but i cant help myself in dis case,is it that i luv him xsivly or what,other guyz irritate me xcept him,i dont fill like hanging out wit any guy,i hv tried so many times 2 muv on but it cims imposible,he is nt luvn me bak but i dont really kia,i jos like it dat way,but i really wanna stop,calln,stop luvn if possible stop everytin,hw do i go wit dt.he use 2b my luva bt he called of d r/shp,i accepted faintly bt dip inside me,i wanted d affair 2 continu cos am alredy commited to him,but i tried to b strong by not showin him d am weigh down by d brk up bt all my acts sayz 'i still luv u'he makes me bliv he stil luvs me 2,bt he haz neva call me 2 say hw am i doin,yes he is a student,wat abt sms,notin like dat,stil i hav neva complain.i stil want 2 stop calln,if u say i shd follo my heart,honestly my heart will continue calln.sm1 help me out
Re: Am Addicted To Callin Him,hw Do I Stop,help! by poshangel: 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2009
He has obviously moved on. Not even one call since he travelled. U av time 2 waste that is y u r still clingin to what is not urs. When u run out of time no one will tell u 2 stop calling b4 u stop. Luv has finished 4 ur body that is y u cant luv anyone else abi? stay o! Luva gurl.
Re: Am Addicted To Callin Him,hw Do I Stop,help! by odion77: 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2009
it do happen. but make up ur mind and b strong possibly make new friends it will help u 4get him. He doesnt deserve u girl
Re: Am Addicted To Callin Him,hw Do I Stop,help! by MrCrackles(m): 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2009
odion77:

it do happen. but make up ur mind and b strong possibly make new friends it will help u 4get him. He doesnt deserve u girl

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Am Addicted To Callin Him,hw Do I Stop,help! by Pepeye(f): 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2009
odion77:

grin grin

typographical error I guess

@ topic

Free him and move on with your life
Re: Am Addicted To Callin Him,hw Do I Stop,help! by C2H5OH(f): 2:55am On Jan 27, 2009
obsession. delete his number, lose your phone for a week.
Re: Am Addicted To Callin Him,hw Do I Stop,help! by oludimuni: 3:27am On Jan 27, 2009
You are addicted because you can afford to buy recharge card.
Re: Am Addicted To Callin Him,hw Do I Stop,help! by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 27, 2009
Nature will take its course. undecided
Re: Am Addicted To Callin Him,hw Do I Stop,help! by Gabry(f): 9:25am On Jan 27, 2009
Delete his number, do alot of outdoor activities like rollerblading, jogging, singing, martial arts, anything. . . .  And than make out some hot activities like party for single men and women only! U know? It will be hard for the first few ays but trust me, you will forget him after those few days!  As long as you follow one basic simple rule which is DO NOT ENGAGE YOURSELF WITH HIM AT ALL COST!
Re: Am Addicted To Callin Him,hw Do I Stop,help! by sweetmum(f): 9:48am On Jan 27, 2009
gabrywyl:

Delete his number, do alot of outdoor activities like rollerblading, jogging, singing, martial arts, anything. . . .  And than make out some hot activities like party for single men and women only! U know? It will be hard for the first few ays but trust me, you will forget him after those few days!  As long as you follow one basic simple rule which is DO NOT ENGAGE YOURSELF WITH HIM AT ALL COST!

totaly agree.engage yourself with other things.met new people.move on girl!
Re: Am Addicted To Callin Him,hw Do I Stop,help! by Tonyet1(m): 9:56am On Jan 27, 2009
@poster,

babe i can say its really hard when your tender heart loves someone and that one does not love you back, but you must get somethings straight

1. you have a social problem, that is why u cant seem to hang around others, believe me if i were in his shoes i will do the same, because if a babe clinges to me too much and all for me, i bet you it could be boring, all i'll see is just a world of u and me alone, and u know how lonely the earth could be with that

2. mama says "never give your heart to someone who aint your husband/wife", to me i still believe the bedrock of every great relationship should be mutual (50%:50%), your guy dont love you anymore so that makes the 100% weight of the relationship hit hard on your mind and emotions, i have the same problems too, just at the inception of this year 2009, i broke up with my 3 yrs old relationship gf, and till date she still calls back but i try telling her its over, yeah i know it may be hard for her to let go, but then i still allow her wounds to heal by at least picking her calls, females are highly emotional, if it were the guys we could have only nursed the pains for not more that 1 month, but that aint the same for the chics i know!

3. he may b trying to help you unknown to you, when hesaid it was over with the both of you, but the problem is that you aint seeing it from that angle, he may be suffering from some psychological problems or otherwise that may just need him and him alone to solve wink

i wish you were around me , i will make you love life i swear

grin
grin

not what you'r thinking oh! shocked shocked
Re: Am Addicted To Callin Him,hw Do I Stop,help! by steve49ja(m): 10:20am On Jan 27, 2009
You feel for him more now cos he dumped you and its natural!
Give a Bleep about whoever gives a Bleep about you
Give the middle finger to those who do same to you.

Dude is somewhere shagging britiko babes and you de conner Konji de wound you.

You berra get your groove on time waits for no man.

Talk to your immediate friends improve in your social activitities and love yourself first before you feel a thing for anyone.
If you do love yourself you'll understand that you aint doing the best for yourself right now.

Babes No Time!!
Re: Am Addicted To Callin Him,hw Do I Stop,help! by sussu: 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2009
Hey, Mez,
i've been in ur shoes b4, it hurts 2 knw dt d person u really care abt doesn't give a damn about you, and dere seem 2 be nothin u can do abt it, u kmw wat? delete his number and dont write it down anywhere, try 2 kill him in ur thots, though it may be difficult,
yeah, u'll get over it over tym,
u'll find one who wud appreciate ur worth and u still care abt, i did
Re: Am Addicted To Callin Him,hw Do I Stop,help! by temi4rea(f): 11:20am On Jan 28, 2009
oludimuni:

You are addicted because you can afford to buy recharge card.

Yea thats it,u stop recharging for smtime but pls dont delect his number.

If for nothing else, for the tym u too were together,u might wnt to call smday to say hello.
Re: Am Addicted To Callin Him,hw Do I Stop,help! by Tonyet1(m): 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2009
temi 4 rea:

pls dont delect his number.
If for nothing else, for the tym u too were together,u might wnt to call smday to say hello.

hmmmmm, baby now thats so sweet to hear,

but what's the essence of waiting on the door mat, when the door has ben shut on you? sad sad
Re: Am Addicted To Callin Him,hw Do I Stop,help! by iice(f): 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2009
Sap go fix the problem.
That or occupy your time and head.
Re: Am Addicted To Callin Him,hw Do I Stop,help! by seun42(m): 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2009
iice u r speaking in parables
Re: Am Addicted To Callin Him,hw Do I Stop,help! by temi4rea(f): 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2009
tonye-t:

hmmmmm, baby now thats so sweet to hear,

but what's the essence of waiting on the door mat, when the door has ben shut on you? sad sad

Just maybe there will be an outbreak inside the house and they will need the door to get out. smiley
Re: Am Addicted To Callin Him,hw Do I Stop,help! by soulamanne(m): 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2009
the solution is NEVER BE ALONE!it is really hard for u i know but with time he will fade off.STOP THE CALLS.infact delete his nos(i pray ui dont ve it in ur head already).get busy and engaged, it will be hard but put ur anger and energy somewhere, it will work if u give it a chance.try babe
Re: Am Addicted To Callin Him,hw Do I Stop,help! by kaysy(m): 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2009
i tink u've not realised the fact that u'r a woman
go and check the full definition of a woman

i guess the answer will tell you, you dnt deserve him,
Re: Am Addicted To Callin Him,hw Do I Stop,help! by ElNino4: 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2009
This has GOT to be something from Mills&Boon
Re: Am Addicted To Callin Him,hw Do I Stop,help! by jibbygirl(f): 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2009
@op
they've said it all. pls delete his number and stop hurting urself by calling him. it is glaring that he doesn't feel same way about u. lipsrsealed
Re: Am Addicted To Callin Him,hw Do I Stop,help! by bluespice(f): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2009
im sorry baby but first of all,
have u heard of punctuation?
no offence but ur write-up did require effort to make sense of

good news i did

now, dearie, he moved n ended ur relationship
honestly it will hurt,
if u want to live ur life to full potential
delete his number tho by now, illd assume u've already memorised it wink
so, do what i do when i need to forget numbers
dont think about it
and do pls tell ur friends to stop u from calling him
they will be 'bitchy' or so they'lld seem
but its for ur own good
trust me when i say this
goodluck dear wink
Re: Am Addicted To Callin Him,hw Do I Stop,help! by TOYOSI20(f): 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2009
@ OP

its unfortunate u find yourself in this kinda situation. . .but i say hold Ur head up. . . .

cos Ur case isn't the worst case scenario. . .have heard worse. . .

Just get a grip of yourself focus on other things that make u happy, hang out wid ur gurl friends, do a likkle shopping,

to take ur mind of him. . .and if he still stays acting like a jerk. . .i say u dump him like a hot potato. . . . cheesy

Best wishes to u!! smiley
Re: Am Addicted To Callin Him,hw Do I Stop,help! by mbola(f): 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2009
move on girl
Re: Am Addicted To Callin Him,hw Do I Stop,help! by C2H5OH(f): 8:07am On Jun 03, 2009
How are you doing now?
Re: Am Addicted To Callin Him,hw Do I Stop,help! by whitelexi(m): 8:27am On Jun 03, 2009
If u cant dump him like everyone is sayiong, pls continue calling him. . . You never can tell why he is not calling back, perhaps things are still a bit rough for him, perhaps he hasn't settled into the system properly, many people get abroad and just move on cos friends and family are close but others have to start from scratch on their own and its not always easy. He could be well on his way to becoming a man that u will be proud of someday, it might be close so dont give up girl. . .

Dont just take what people say, be wise, and be patient.
Re: Am Addicted To Callin Him,hw Do I Stop,help! by biola44: 8:42am On Jun 03, 2009
whitelexi:

If u cant dump him like everyone is sayiong, pls continue calling him. . . You never can tell why he is not calling back, perhaps things are still a bit rough for him, perhaps he hasn't settled into the system properly, many people get abroad and just move on cos friends and family are close but others have to start from scratch on their own and its not always easy. He could be well on his way to becoming a man that u will be proud of someday, it might be close so dont give up girl. . .

Dont just take what people say, be wise, and be patient.

she said he called off d r/s, wat kind of patience r u talkin abt?
Re: Am Addicted To Callin Him,hw Do I Stop,help! by whitelexi(m): 9:17am On Jun 03, 2009
biola44:

she said he called off d r/s, wat kind of patience r u talkin abt?

If she wants to hang in there, let her. I feel she sould move on too but can i stop her from staying?
I think not!
Re: Am Addicted To Callin Him,hw Do I Stop,help! by IykeD(m): 9:38am On Jun 03, 2009
start calling another guy, you will forget him unless of course you have an eye in his future lipsrsealed
Re: Am Addicted To Callin Him,hw Do I Stop,help! by No2Atheism(m): 10:04am On Jun 03, 2009
@topic

If u are truly ready to stop then the following steps should help you in your quest to forget about him.

1. Delete all his contact information from your phone.
2. Delete his name from your facebook friend list.
3. Delete his name from your myspace friends list.
4. Instruct your friends never to mention his name around you.
5. Make your friends and his friends swear to you that they would never give you his phone number under any circumstance.
6. Tear out and burn all his contact information on your paper diary.
7. Delete his contact information from your Skype.
8. Delete his contact information from your Yahoo msgr, MSN msgr, Meebo et all.
9. Gather all his pictures and give your "brother" to keep for you and never give you back or better still burn all of them (make sure u give them to a man to keep if you can't burn it).
10. Stop watching romantic movies for the time being until you get another man in your life.
11. Stop thinking about his penis (in case u have already slept with him).
13. Come on NL to easy the stress and probably meet guys better than him.
14. Collate and delete all his emails to you and email address from your yahoo email address, google email address, hotmail address etc.

(1) (Reply)

To Generalize On Women Is Dangerous, To Specialize On Them Is Infinitely Worse: / What Would U Do If Your Wife Was Raped? / She Only Want To Use Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.