Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. (38430 Views)

Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians / Bring Back Lagos – Calabar Rail Project---vanguard / Hahaha! See What A Colonial Oyibo Writer Said About ''Eboes'' (Igbo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by Sooroptimist1: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
You can imagine what will happen should PDP and Agbaje be allowed near the seat of Government in Lagos

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by Arch1: 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
Why are the ibos like this ?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by LubricatingOil: 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
raumdeuter:
[size=15pt]I think they need to print this in Yoruba newspapers especially those that locals read So as to sentisize the people

It took a long time coming but the CHANGE is here[/size]

Is this not what we have been shouting about? GOOD!

12 Likes

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by Arch1: 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
Sooroptimist1:
You can imagine what will happen should PDP and Agbaje be allowed near the seat of Government in Lagos

.. Better imagined than witnessed

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by LubricatingOil: 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
Arch1:
Why are the ibos like this ?

They see you as coward and mumu. Yes, can they try this elsewhere? NO.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by LubricatingOil: 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Front PAGE!

cc. Seun

1 Like

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by birdman(m): 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

In a desperate attempt to win, I think PDP has unleashed the ethnic genie from the bottle. And I am not sure if it can be put pack..this situation can grow legs quickly if cooler heads dont prevail. The only group I can see winning is the folk who want a divided nation at all costs. This kind of confusion is exactly what they are hoping for.

8 Likes

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by adebisicutie: 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
No be their fault now, na Jimi . Since he has gone around promising to make them Obas why won't they be yearning rubbish.

God forbid jk win or else these people will even try and run Yorubas out of Lagos shocked very greedy

Everyone warn all the Yorubas in Lagos of what jk and PDP with Igbos are planning o.

Only a bastard Yoruba will vote for Jimi angry

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by LubricatingOil: 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
adebisicutie:
No be their fault now, na Jimi . Since he has gone around promising to make them Obas why won't they be yearning rubbish.

God forbid jk win or else these people will even try and run Yorubas out of Lagos shocked very greedy

Yes o, but this is the beginning of their end. trust me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by Scatterboss(m): 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
Mr APGA, Please my fathers land is not a colonial settlement, my forefathers village is in this Lagos and we have no where to go when you all go to your villages. Pls stop disrespecting us and other indigenes. Enough is enough.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by Arch1: 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
LubricatingOil:

They see you as coward and mumu. Yes, can they try this elsewhere? NO.
i have friends who are of the Agbabiaka Dynasty, the same royal family where the current Osolo of Isolo hails from. I cant tell you how livid they are to the fact that an ibo man, Tony Nwulu would be the one representing Osodi/Isolo federal constituency in Abuja just because PDP gave him that slot and helped him rig his way through

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by Sooroptimist1: 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
The day some of them flew the kite that Yoruba Language should be struck out as one of the Languages being used to communicate at the Lagos State House of Assembly is the day i knew that their handshake have extended beyond the elbow

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by Scatterboss(m): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
AJINATU:
If you are a memeber of COSEG and you are reading this message, please send a PM to me ASAP! There is an extraordinary emergency meeting tonight

What is COSEG?

5 Likes

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by omenka(m): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
What I see are a group of disgruntled elements trying to instigate some form of sectarian crises that would ultimately result in a military takeover and void the event that is to take place on the 29th.

I egg the Yorubas and Nigerians in general not to fall for this ruse.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by IVORY2009(m): 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
stanech:
we will soon change the oba to obi

The HRH Obi of Lagos State. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by Texcoco(m): 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
No source..no link...But the man has a point though,Lagos indigenes aside,Yorubas cannot come from Ogbomosho to chest beat in all our faces and until this country is dissolved an Oba cannot threaten an entire race..We have yorubas in the east too,we shudder to think of their end when the killings begin.

7 Likes

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by Jakpon: 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lazy Yeribas we Igbos are the one that helped them develop Lagos. Useless Ndi ofe people

7 Likes

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Texcoco:
No source..no link...But the man has a point though,Lagos indigenes aside,Yorubas cannot come from Ogbomosho to chest beat in all our faces and until this country is dissolved an Oba cannot threaten an entire race..We have yorubas in the east too,we shudder to think of their end when the killings begin.

Here:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/180760-%E2%80%8Bapga-leader-urges-igbos-to-vote-agbaje-pdp%E2%80%8B.html

2 Likes

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by AJINATU: 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
Scatterboss:

What is COSEG?
Coalition Of Odu'a Self Determination Group(s)

Ogberi niyin abi Awo ?

16 Likes

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by IVORY2009(m): 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
adebisicutie:

Everyone warn all the Yorubas in Lagos of what jk and PDP with Igbos are planning o.

Only a bastard Yoruba will vote for Jimi angry

Jk would win..

Ambode ........ 45%
Jk ........55%

6 Likes

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by MzJackBaueress(f): 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
APGA just worsened the whole situation.

Instead of claiming Lagos to be a Portuguese name and insisting it is no man's land,what have they done to stop PDP in the southeast from robbing them of their victory in the elections?

please o! my landlord is a Yoruba man and a very kind hearted one for that matter. I don't want him to have problems with me because of one useless person who claims he speaks for Igbos.

Ndi Igbo,let bygones be bygones!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by AgentMS: 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
The already 419-ed and dead AkPuGA too is talking.

Can all yorubas see why Oba Akiolu is right after all.

I don't have AkPuGA's time, even their Ohaneze and Ikenga tried it, they failed.

Azikiwe tried he failed.

Ojukwu tried it and he also failed woefully.

How much more this new noise makers.

NEXT

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by lolababe331e: 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
IVORY2009:

Jk would win..

Ambode ........ 45%
Jk ........55%

Yeah, like GEJ won grin

Jk is losing grassroots Yoruba votes by the minute, people can now see he wants to sell Lagos

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by wordcat(m): 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
bamidele029:
Now they are looking for trouble

As if you can withstand troubles.

1 Like

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by ibedun: 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
[size=16pt]Loss of life and bloodshed matters.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by otr1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
All the bastard Yorubas faulting Oba Akiolu's outrage, what would you do if some slaves are saying this about your Kingdom?

The time is ripe to know if the Yorubas are the real owners of Lagos or it's a no man's land.

If you're Ibo and you know what's good for you, steer clear of the polls in Lagos this weekend. [size=13pt]You are warned!!![/size]

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by Scatterboss(m): 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
AJINATU:
Coalition Of Odu'a Self Determination Group(s)

Ogberi niyin abi Awo ?

Awo lemi. Ma send pm siyin laipe.

15 Likes

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
We Yorubas brought this ridicule, insult and shame upon ourselves. Our hospitality and tolerance has been taken for granted by this people

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by chiefinalowo: 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
aanumama:
instead of APGA to start putting it's house in order,
and work on making the party a formidable one.
they are claiming Lagos is a colonial state!
It will soon clear for your eyes.
This issue ought to be revisited after Saturday's election!

LAGOS IS YORUBALAND.
even a right thinking IGBO knows that.

I can assure all ibos that this issue will not end well for them.
Election will come and go but one thing is certain, the mark will be drawn.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by oluwafemi113(m): 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
lolababe331e:
This type of talk is what pissed Oba off. No respect angry

Pdp South West are the most useless entity in Nigeria. Obanikoro, Fayose, Agbaje, Yinka Odumakin, Bode George must all be dealt with. You want regional autonomy yet presented an Igbo candidate in Yoruba land.
And for those Yoruba bastards that supported them, this is just the beginning.
I have told my yoruba friends not to worry. They wan jump, Ore, Osun, Ogun, Oyo come claim Lagos? Ojukwu tried it and failed. Do you think Yoruba Alliance with Northerners is a joke? Just wait and see.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
I really cannot understand why some mofo keep referring to Lagos as no man's land.. Lagos belong to people. This statement is at par if not worst than the words of the Oba. You cannot tell me that my land is no man's land while you are still living there.

We must learn to respect each other and work together. APGA cannot speak for the Igbos, they are dead politically and it's such a shame.

15 Likes

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by Mamatee07: 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
Yorubas , we must come out and vote Ambode on sat or else PDP will sell us

Let's spread the word. Yoruba papers should carry this

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

"See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie / Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK / List Of Senatorial Candidates For The 36 States And FCT And Their QUALIFICATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.