Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. (38425 Views)

Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians / Bring Back Lagos – Calabar Rail Project---vanguard / Hahaha! See What A Colonial Oyibo Writer Said About ''Eboes'' (Igbo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by meforyou1(m): 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
you are very stoopid! Should I be scared or what?

Ewu ohafia!
Cat seeing herself as lioness. Because I'm in a good mood. Just learn manners from obiagelli.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
meforyou1:
Cat seeing herself as lioness. Because I'm in a good mood. Just learn manners from obiagelli.
get lost and stop quoting me. Who cares about your mood?

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by quickly: 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
Western region and the other southern region only merged in 1909 before then who was there? the british colony of lagos did not pass iddo as they were killed

The whole of the south was colonised by european how do you think christianity came there?

1 Like

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by birdman(m): 1:45am On Apr 10, 2015
naijababe:

At bolded, I agree but I will be really surprised if JK does not know that! JK imo if he gets elected will simply act like the prodigal son and return home. It would have been different of course if ACN is the opposition at the centre.

sister, power is a strange thing. it has made many an omoluabi do detestable things. remember than even 'koro was the anointed one for Lagos not too long ago. Today the guy is like an iwin in the PDP forest grin

1 Like

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by indeed123: 2:06am On Apr 10, 2015
Arch1:
Why are the ibos like this ?

My brother no worry. Lagoon they wait for them on Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by indeed123: 2:08am On Apr 10, 2015
dazey:
I'm a Yoruba guy my vote is for Jim Agbaje

No you are a bastard. Only a bastard like you will stand with ewu Igbo people after insulting your OBA.

1 Like

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by indeed123: 2:13am On Apr 10, 2015
Stunner1:

Excuse you
What misinterpretation?
I'm Igbo n i will say the truth if you dnt like it dude then swerve
I dnt have the time to join words with you
Its us dt always claim lagos is no man's land and really lagos has indigenes so why call it no man's land?
My fellow igbo men and women let's go back home and develop our cities abeg lagos aint gold
Build your houses there and open up juicy outlets and much more
Enough of the insults from our western neighbours
I was born and bred here in lagos even schooled in the west but i will go back home and develop my land because i am a BIAFRAN!!

Pls oga no quote my post again

You my friend may be the only smart person left in the Igbo land. You have truly learn something from you coward leader Oju Iku.
Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by Nobody: 4:14am On Apr 10, 2015
birdman:

sister, power is a strange thing. it has made many an omoluabi do detestable things. remember than even 'koro was the anointed one for Lagos not too long ago. Today the guy is like an iwin in the PDP forest grin

You may be right, there must be change in Lagos. Lagos for the first time has the chance to be governed by the party at the centre.

1 Like

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by knowledgeable: 4:33am On Apr 10, 2015
Jk210:

No we're not. Though we sometimes wonder if that's actually what you guys want when you call us cowards and fear the Hausa's due to the pogroms in the north in the sixties.

Nobody wants war nor trouble. So please educate your kinsfolk to stop with the taunts. Even I am shocked at my reaction and line of thought. Its no more funny.

Let's all play a part towards promoting peace.

Thank you

Seriously, any Yoruba human being who really believe Igbo claim that lagos is a no man's land is completely a fool. Igbos reinforce that claim in other to increase the yoruba people's anger, and all for fun on NL, but Igbos will also risk yoruba over reaction to spill over to the street. Igbos want a way out of Lagos or Nigeria.
Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by birdman(m): 6:57am On Apr 10, 2015
knowledgeable:

Seriously, any Yoruba human being who really believe Igbo claim that lagos is a no man's land is completely a fool. Igbos reinforce that claim in other to increase the yoruba people's anger, and all for fun on NL, but Igbos will also risk yoruba over reaction to spill over to the street. Igbos want a way out of Lagos or Nigeria.

I dont think Yorubas can be baited into overreacting. I think there are a few folks who want that so they can hasten the split of the country...wont happen.
Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by meforyou1(m): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
get lost and stop quoting me. Who cares about your mood?

Nonsense!
nnegi nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
What do you expect from old mama youngee undecided
0ldirtybastard:

Never a sensible post in your life.

1 Like

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by itunu8(f): 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
all is well that ends well..
Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by KlassikBlack(m): 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
Like Seriously? Diz Iz Enough To Start A War... I'm Sure Diz Was Wat U Guys Were Tryin To Do Back Then, B4 D Hausas Started Slaughtering U Monkeys. U Say Lagos Is A No-Mans-Land? Yet It's Been Grouped As A State In Her Geo-political Zone. Abuja Also Is A No-Mans-Land Is Grouped In Which Geo-political Zone? Better Don't Bite D Hand Dat Feeds U. U Guys Knw If Diz Issue Is Taken Up, U Will Lose. Ingrates.Yorubas Happily Accomodate U Guys Than D Hausas Nd Diz Iz Aw U Want Tew Repay Them? It Only Justifies D Fact Dat U Guys R Rebellous, Egocentric, Ungratelful Bunch Of Dis-illusioned Savages.

1 Like

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by BRAVO0(m): 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
birdman:
[url=http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/180760-%E2%80%8Bapga-leader-urges-igbos-to-vote-agbaje-pdp%E2%80%8B.html]link[/url]

who ever that is going to take this man statement that says Lagos not Yoruba land serious should first do himself a favour by taking some puffect tour around Lagos and see for ur self who the real owner of Lagos are
Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by seunfape(m): 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
ibo ppl will never fight for their land, they like claiming another man's land like lagos, Abuja, Kaduna,Portharcourt even Kano.where as a delapedated Aba and Onitsha is there,they will never go there to rebuild them. they like already made things.useless tribe

2 Likes

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by seunfape(m): 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
i think dy will soon become Biafra maybe dy will take lagos to east by den .mumu ppl
Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by PentiumPro(f): 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
They should have prove that during the elections in Lagos last year.
Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by YorubaNiBaba(m): 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
sammieguze:
This is exactly the problem akinlolu envisaged.

Igbo people taking yorubas hospitality for granted. Can you imagine such rubbish....

Now they re really looking for trouble.

Do they dare go to borno and say such rubbish or can they themselves allow another ethic group flourish in their land

Maybe it is time everybody should go back to his fatherland...
Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by YorubaNiBaba(m): 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
seunfape:
ibo ppl will never fight for their land, they like claiming another man's land like lagos, Abuja, Kaduna,Portharcourt even Kano.where as a delapedated Aba and Onitsha is there,they will never go there to rebuild them. they like already made things.useless tribe
Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
[quote author=YorubaNiBaba post=109456694][/quote]my friend how far
Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
my friend how far
how about your braindead father
Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by asanausana91: 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
I believe the yoruba can see the snakes they are accommodating. One day they will claim to be owners of Lagos.
Be very careful when you have a snake as your neighbor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by Morenikeji090(m): 8:19am On Jan 18, 2022
Igbos will always remain bastard. And jealous ass
Re: APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. by omenkaLives(m): 8:23am On Jan 18, 2022
It's been looooong since this hatred began.

Smh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers / JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic / Akinyemi Agbede Running For U.S. Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.