Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d (7025 Views)

Can You Date A Chick With K Leg?? / Ladies What Wil You Do If A Chick Ask To F*ck Your Man For #700k? (PICS) / The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
So I boarded a taxi in Abeokuta on saturday, luckily there was this dop*e ch*ick already in the taxi. I was not in the mood to talk but I had to move closer to accommodate another passenger, making three of us at the back.
I noticed the babe was acting strange, moving and rubbing her huge thigh against mine.
I was still carrying my long face, after so much indirect romance, I decided to talk to her and got her digits, though she was forming big-chick but she gave herself away. so I thought of paying her tfare, but then paying her tfare might maga-zone me, so i decided to form poor boy and alighted from the taxi @ my bus-stop with intention of chatting her up later in the evening.
Was I a gentle-man? or was her act an appeal for me to pay her fare?... Just thoughtful
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by dharay99: 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
0k.
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by agohmamuda(m): 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
c of o acquired.

3 Likes

Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by vjsmiles: 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
stuuuupid 18-19 year old boy forming sense...
grin
common 50 naira or 100 naira you couldnt pay for a girl's transport but you collected her number....
perverted hooha angry

8 Likes

Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ah ah!! Only u

1 Like

Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
undecided
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by FLAWLES(f): 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
Is this d leading thing on Romance sec now;? Girls Flirting wit guys in TAXI/BUS/MARKET/MAIN ROAD/BIKE/KEKE? Mtwwwwwws Bloody liEs

1 Like

Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Wow! This is plain immature, am so disappointed I don't even know what to say to u right now.

When u said drug lady, what did u mean by that?
She might have simply be attracted to u, why must u pple over think lil things.
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by KingTom(m): 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Baba Abeokuta babes are very responsible young women, just look at Lanicky, they don not maga zone guys like their Lagos counterparts. grin grin grin
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Chizzy20(f): 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
y dnt u call nd ask her undecided

1 Like

Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by StPete: 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
Good thing u didn’t pay her fare. If she chats u up later, then she’s for real

2 Likes

Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by dharay99: 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
and d ladies showed up....

See few guys... cry

1 Like

Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by dharay99: 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
FLAWLES:
Is this d leading thing on Romance sec now;? Girls Flirting wit guys in TAXI/BUS/MARKET/MAIN ROAD/BIKE/KEKE? Mtwwwwwws Bloody liEs

so yhu too dey notice d reigning styles... grin

1 Like

Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by MrDojo(m): 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
FLAWLES:

LOOO cheesy grin cheesy grin OoOL

1 Like

Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
vjsmiles:
grin
common 50 naira or 100 naira you couldnt pay for a girl's transport but you collected her number....
perverted hooha angry
lmaoo am 17 yrs mind u cool
vjsmiles:
grin
perverted hooha angry
lmaoo am 17 yrs mind u

3 Likes

Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
BaebieHot:
Wow! This is plain immature, am so disappointed I don't even know what to say to u right now.

So I boarded a taxi in Abeokuta on saturday, luckily there was this do*pe chick already in the taxi. I was not in the mood to talk but I had to move closer to accommodate another passenger, making three of us at the back.
I noticed the babe was acting strange, moving and rubbing her huge thigh against mine.
I was still carrying my long face, after so much indirect romance, I decided to talk to her and got her digits, though she was forming big-chick but she gave herself away. so I thought of paying her tfare, but then paying her tfare might maga-zone me, so i decided to form poor boy and alighted from the taxi @ my bus-stop with intention of chatting her up later in the evening.
Was I a gentle-man? or was her act an appeal for me to pay her fare?... Just thoughtful
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
BaebieHot:

errtin I wrote was matured enough, I think the word-check changed my do*pe to drug!!! so pls rephrase ur comment mam
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
vjsmiles:
grin
perverted hooha angry
Bros he did the right thing
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
FLAWLES:
I bet guys lying to yu is not new, don't tke it out on me, this is a tale of what happened on Saturday, and d chick was going home from camp (funaab)..
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
edozie04:
don't mind d boy.. I have the intention of tripping her out after her exams when she gets back.
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by vjsmiles: 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
edozie04:
thts buulllshit...
that is demeanering...
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
StPete:
Good thing u didn’t pay her fare. If she chats u up later, then she’s for real
yh she was cool on phone, dt ass got me thinking.. still called her ysday.
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by FLAWLES(f): 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
MrDojo:

LOOO cheesy grin cheesy grin OoOL
.why you laffin like dat? Are dey dowin u der *winks*

1 Like

Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
Baba Abeokuta babes are very responsible young women, just look at Lanicky, they don not maga zone guys like their Lagos counterparts. grin grin grin
sure I knw that buh my eyes don see diff chick's mostly corpers
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by KingTom(m): 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
adedeji65:
sure I knw that buh my eyes don see diff chick's mostly corpers
Wetin my Eyes don see pass your own o grin
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by FLAWLES(f): 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
dharay99:

so yhu too dey notice d reigning styles... grin
.the tin weak me

1 Like

Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
Wetin my Eyes don see pass your own o grin
lmao really
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by KingTom(m): 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
adedeji65:
lmao really
From Abia to Zamfara, my work has taken me places, deep places, tight places, hairy places and even stinky places grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
From Abia to Zamfara, my work has taken me places, deep places, tight places, hairy places and even stinky places grin grin grin
omg I can imagine! a corper frnd told me of his experience from benue to lagos, I dint believe him until last saturday!
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by MrDojo(m): 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
FLAWLES:
.why you laffin like dat? Are dey dowin u der *winks*

I lent to laff like d@ on niaraland oh......bt d post waz funny sha...... d rate of girls/boyz hiting on boyz/girls in different places is becomin 2 much here......

1 Like

Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by KingTom(m): 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
adedeji65:
omg I can imagine! a corper frnd told me of his experience from benue to lagos, I dint believe him until last saturday!
Better believe my brother, women are of different shapes, sizes and everything grin grin grin
Re: Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chizzy20:
y dnt u call nd ask her undecided
I did,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 / Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! / We Did It, I Paid Her, Now Shes Bringn Her Load Small Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.