Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To Her. (1777 Views)

I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. / Sapiosexual - Sexually Attracted To Intelligence In Human / 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To Her. by Enockia(m): 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
hello good peeps of this great forum i have an issue and need advice asap.
see tin is i've been datin this girl for a while say about 3 years but recently i no longer feel sexually attracted to her anymore and i'm kinda confused if its normal or i should call it quits..... please people advice....
[/b]
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To Her. by falconey(m): 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
Enockia:
see tin is i've been datin this girl for a while say about 3 years but recently i no longer feel sexually attracted to her anymore and i'm kinda confused if its normal or i should call it quits..... please people advice....
[/b]

take a break for a while.
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To Her. by FLAWLES(f): 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
He brought our Mata here; m also not sexually and emotionally attracted to u
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To Her. by GoodFaith: 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
Enockia:
[/b]
dude u are looking for new P?
stop playing games here
What change in her?
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To Her. by GoodFaith: 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
FLAWLES:
U playing game
You just change ur profile photo
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To Her. by FLAWLES(f): 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
GoodFaith:

U playing game
You just change ur profile photo
.to? Goat own?
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To Her. by Enockia(m): 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
FLAWLES:
come on get serious
GoodFaith:

dude u are looking for new P?
stop playing games here
What change in her?
i aint playin games or lookin for a new P? like u say
im just bein real and need real advice thanks
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To Her. by goodmorning40: 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
U have Been sucking the juice for three years then it's finished there is none to suck anymore
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To Her. by GoodFaith: 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
FLAWLES:
.to? Goat own?
P Dog
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To Her. by Vyolet(f): 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nawa o,how can you date a guy for three years with constant sex.

Girls will never learn,if you date for six months and there's no sign of seriousness,then dump his assss and remain single.
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To Her. by GoodFaith: 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
Enockia:

come on get serious
i aint playin games or lookin for a new P? like u say
im just bein real and need real advice thanks
What change?
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To Her. by Enockia(m): 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
Vyolet:
Nawa o,how can you date a guy for three years with constant sex.

Girls will never learn,if you date for six months and there's no sign of seriousness,then dump his assss and remain single.
how many will u have dumped in 2years? just thinkin aloud sha
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To Her. by Vyolet(f): 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Enockia:

how many will u have dumped in 2years? just thinkin aloud sha
Would anyone beat me if I remained single in the two years?
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To Her. by Enockia(m): 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
GoodFaith:

What change?
i think im the one who changed ooo
but i really cant figure how
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To Her. by Isaacmacdon(m): 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
Enockia:
[/b]
just like dat? Wow! Dude so afta eating u dn belly full.. Well u gat to drink water bt dnt forgt d food never finish.. Since na u start d eatin' u must cntinue!

1 Like

Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To Her. by Enockia(m): 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
just like dat? Wow! Dude so afta eating u dn belly full.. Well u gat to drink water bt dnt forgt d food never finish.. Since na u start d eatin' u must cntinue!
guy no be like dat..... i fit even count how many times i collect sef so its not just about dat
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To Her. by Isaacmacdon(m): 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
Enockia:

guy no be like dat..... i fit even count how many times i collect sef so its not just about dat
hmmm... U shud knw d truth.. Dz tns(d suddn loss of interest,likenes,lv) dy happen on daily basis.. Its 1 f dose tins... Al u nid 2 do z try out new tins... If perhaps she has stopd doing dose tins dt made u fal n lv wit ha,theres no p askin ha to do em bk besides shz ur lover...
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To Her. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
Enockia:
[/b]

I am sure she has her side of the story too. angry

You both need to talk it out. Tell her and be honest. Give her a chance to correct whatever it is.

Was sexual attraction the only reason you hooked up in the first place?

What specifically don't you find attractive? Physical or ??
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To Her. by Sheenor: 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
FLAWLES:
~.•°``°☺нєнєнєнє☺°``°•.~ ℓ☺ℓ
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To Her. by Enockia(m): 8:39am On Apr 10, 2015
Xiadnat:

I am sure she has her side of the story too. angry

You both need to talk it out. Tell her and be honest. Give her a chance to correct whatever it is.

Was sexual attraction the only reason you hooked up in the first place?

What specifically don't you find attractive? Physical or ??

im pretty sure she has her side to tell.... but hasnt said anythin and im ok wit her physically but dont have that urge or desire i used to have some time back we have been together for close to a week when she came visitin and i have not even huged her or kissed her and dats really somethin i worried about

(1) (Reply)

15 Sign To Know If You Are Dating A Covert Prostitute (runs Girl). / No Girlfriend Is Worth Dying For! / Sincere Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.