Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika (48038 Views)

Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed / Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo / 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by Symphony007: 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
Gone to okrika,rivers state against Saturday to protect her last frontier of power. Wike as governor of rivers state.
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by kennydee05(m): 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Jonathan back to Otueke, Patience back to Okirika

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by FitnessNigeria: 6:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
I respect this woman sha, she fought hard even more than her husband
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by Mortiano(m): 6:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
cyril83:
Useless power monger..... See her face like ojuju calabar grin
see ur life. what makes ur life better than hers

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by ybalogs(m): 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
Mama Peace till May 29 and I tell you she'd Prolly go into oblivion forever.I'm her fan anyday sha
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by KillaBeans(m): 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
okay but I hope you aren't there to cause trouble during this coming election.Your case still dey wiith ICC o
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by johnstar(m): 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
Make dm change all d bedsheet incase dm go otouke
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
gr8eminent:
what is this one saying?
One of `em political thugs spotted!
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by roufy235(m): 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
Welcome
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheYoungRebel:
Where`re the mockers of PDP and the anti-GEJ`s rule
I know they must find this topic interesting.
Before nko grin
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by Horlufemi(m): 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
CR77:
Welcome home mama Peace, Bad woman with a good loving man GEJ

Your husband GEJ is a Hero

GEJ TILL MAY 29th

please say GEJ till 2019 on more time. I've missed laughing at it.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
Back and fully fortified. No buhari prison can tame her'
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by CR77(f): 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
lol
Horlufemi:

please say GEJ till 2019 on more time. I've missed laughing at it.
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by eluquenson(m): 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
Mama Paraga, how paraga market for Okrika? grin
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by iahmed(m): 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
nothing you have is truly yours even your life was only borrowed. You come with nothing you shall leave with nothing

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by estacyresource: 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
Women in ministry: can we have evangelical unity?

Evangelicals don't stop being evangelicals if they believe in women leaders, according to the framers of a new statement on unity.

The 'Affirmation of Evangelical Unity over the Theology of Women and Men' is the brainchild of two ......

http://chriistianityupdate..com/2015/04/women-in-ministry-can-we-have.html

Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by Lionsclaw: 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
You are an idio*t Let me prove it to that you are; the woman jeje go her village, press when want to sell news to u follow her come tell u where she go. Next you begin abuse her as classless. Now tell me what warranted that if u are not a muMu. if u are still nursing yesterdays bitterness of d grudge u have against her then u can be sure bitterness will kill you cos tomorrow u will still be hating on her
san316:
Classless woman. Make she no leave now.
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by omarhlichanwa: 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
Choi! No place lyk home.....I wan to dedicate diz song to my one n only aunty patioooooooooo...(Ulom di na rivers maranma,ulom di na rivers maranma,ulom di na aso rock ma na nke di na okirika eeee,no more blow english)
MichaelSokoto:
First Lady Patience Jonathan received tumultuous
welcome from her kinsmen on arrival in Okrika,
Rivers State, on Wednesday.
Mrs. Jonathan has not been seen in public since the
release of the results of the Presidential election last
week, which her husband lost to Maj. Gen.
Muhammadu Buhari (retd.).
Details later. . .

www.punchng.com/news/patience-jonathan-surfaces-in-okrika/

Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by ojnnaco(m): 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lolxxxx... She has nothing to be afraid of ... I love d woman and her courageous attitude .... Really funny
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by PAPAPET: 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
Can l sing her song for her? Anywhere Jona dey, carry me dey. 4ce.
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
Okay,On behalf of this money,I donated my family............

Gonna miss u a lot ma

Hillarious! ChaiB,diaris God oooo

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by rhames(m): 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
welcome back to the Nigerian race.
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by ikbnice(m): 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
mama go arrange place of return.
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by san316(m): 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lionsclaw:
You are an idio*t Let me prove it to that you are; the woman jeje go her village, press when want to sell news to u follow her come tell u where she go. Next you begin abuse her as classless. Now tell me what warranted that if u are not a muMu. if u are still nursing yesterdays bitterness of d grudge u have against her then u can be sure bitterness will kill you cos tomorrow u will still be hating on her

If u think I'm mumu for begrudging her then you are worse for straining ur veins just to insult me because I never referred to u. I'm not a bitter truant like you.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by Seun360(m): 6:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
We love mama peace.
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by frankkad(m): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
kliq:
Mama pieces how Market?

Market dey ooooooo but customers refuse to buy our product. Na only me waka comot for market. Olodo mama piss

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by omarhlichanwa: 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dnt mind dat bitch
TheYoungRebel:

Must you always display ur heightened childishness? I know so well that you`re flawlessly stvpid, but it isn`t sense-wise to come display it on a public forum.
Don`t you think so?
Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by armadeo(m): 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
Peace

She needs to hide. Behind every failed man there is Aldo a woman. She could have made jona ride through in this elections were she smart and diplomatic. No! She had to shoe her uncouth nature.

My dislike started when she dragged land with turai. Something's aren't just done.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by Intendy: 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
The slowpoke want to go and clear the cobweb in their rooms in anticipation of their full relocation

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika by Intendy: 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
CR77:
Welcome home mama Peace, Bad woman with a good loving man GEJ

Your husband GEJ is a Hero

GEJ TILL MAY 29th
pls add year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari / John Bray Visits Fayose Over Ekiti Election (Photos) / Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.