Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,239 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:08 AM

Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo) (3393 Views)

RIO 2016 In Bedroom: Participate In The Olympics With These Sex Moves. / Does This Game Exist? Can U Watch Or Participate In It? / Every Bride Should Play This GAME At Her Bridal Shower (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo) by Tonylyte(m): 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
Can you watch or participate in this game?

1 Share

Re: Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo) by agarawu23(m): 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
yea I will play the game with missclassy or ggrin

BTW are they really doing it?
Re: Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo) by phemoinc(m): 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
Where's your imaginary game
Re: Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo) by sweettease(f): 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
A mind reading game? undecided
Re: Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo) by Tonylyte(m): 5:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
agarawu23:
where the game ? oponu undecided
Lol, the pix dey 365kb, e too large to upload. May una no vex. Nairalanders go murder me today.
Re: Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo) by sinaj(f): 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
Tonylyte:

Lol, the pix dey 365kb, e too large to upload. May una no vex. Nairalanders go murder me today.

lol come siddon make we discuss ow ur funeral go be grin
Re: Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo) by Tonylyte(m): 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
sinaj:

lol come siddon make we discuss ow ur funeral go be grin
Lol, abeg make una help me beg admins to delete the topic for me.
Re: Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo) by sinaj(f): 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
Tonylyte:

Lol, abeg make una help me beg admins to delete the topic for me.
lmao! bros ur own don be diz nyte grin

make bashers committee come c am first tongue
Re: Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
Where the game nah??

Don't let me insult you o
Re: Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
[b][/b]Hope this guy did not mix weed with beans chop dis 9it
Re: Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
Come guy, yu wan make I put yu for lagoon abi? grin
Re: Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo) by sladimeji(m): 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
I swear this thread suppose make front page
Re: Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo) by Beennkumar(m): 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
An imaginary game? undecided
Re: Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo) by Tonylyte(m): 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
sinaj:
lmao! bros ur own don be diz nyte grin

make bashers committee come c am first tongue
No be my fault na, the pic wey I been want upload to large. Nairaland dey accept 250kb, but dey pix na over 300kb.
Re: Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo) by Dopeyomi(m): 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
[size=80]Mumu[/size] you well so

Where the pic
Re: Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo) by Oahray: 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
Tonylyte:

No be my fault na, the pic wey I been want upload to large. Nairaland dey accept 250kb, but dey pix na over 300kb.
but dude why you dey lie like this na? NL currently accepts over 250kb pics
Re: Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo) by Lisaflex(f): 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
sladimeji:
I swear this thread suppose make front page
cheesy Seriously?
Re: Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo) by Tonylyte(m): 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
Oahray:
but dude why you dey lie like this na? NL currently accepts over 250kb pics
Oga that's not true. Try to upload pic and see what it will tell you. U will see max of 250.
Re: Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo) by blackiridis(m): 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hell No
Re: Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo) by mebad(m): 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
I swear if you dont provide the picture of the game , i will swear for you with d seven kingdoms and all languages known to womankind
Re: Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo) by Tonylyte(m): 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
blackiridis:

crop d pix na reduce size
I don do am. I go upload am now.
Re: Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo) by Tonylyte(m): 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
Mods pic finally uploaded. Cc agarawu23, phemonic, sweettease, sinaj, kitnah, andrew114, feji333, sladimeji, beennkumar, dopeyomi, oahray, lisaflex, blackiridis and mebad, I have uploaded the pic already.
Re: Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo) by phlio(m): 11:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
hell no.....I respect myself and the body of my babe.....so unbehalf of reasonable guys and reasonable ladies we say Hell NO
Re: Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo) by Lisaflex(f): 11:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hw can dt even be referred 2 as a game?
Re: Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo) by ddaammyy(f): 12:39am On Apr 09, 2015
Are they animals?
Re: Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo) by Ali1king: 12:58am On Apr 09, 2015
[size=70pt]FVCK U[/size][b]
Re: Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo) by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 09, 2015
Lolz u guys are funny.
Re: Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo) by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 09, 2015
How do you know the winner? angry undecided
Definitely not the first to finish. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo) by agarawu23(m): 6:45am On Apr 09, 2015
Tonylyte:
Mods pic finally uploaded. Cc agarawu23, phemonic, sweettease, sinaj, kitnah, andrew114, feji333, sladimeji, beennkumar, dopeyomi, oahray, lisaflex, blackiridis and mebad, I have uploaded the pic already.
OK I have modified.
but how we go even know the winner because gals strong pass gal o for skelewu tins . person like me one round pere I don faint
Re: Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo) by loomer: 6:52am On Apr 09, 2015
What is the purpose of the game, na just to de bang or wat
Re: Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo) by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 09, 2015
I can be the judge. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Seduce A Man And Make Him Spend His Last Card / How A Fat Girl Feels / Help!i Don’t Understand The Changes With My Wife,she Will Not Speak To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.