Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Please Should I Tell My Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Should I Tell My Friend? (1467 Views)

Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? / I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? / How Do I Tell My Igbo Neighbor He Makes Noise During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Should I Tell My Friend? by Flye: 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Good day nairalanders, I went to see my visitor in hotel, only to see my best friend wife to be in the mist of three guys been rough handled by one of them.

Although she did not see me, I simply dodged her and move straight to my business, I vow not to tell my friend but my conscience is judging me already.

Please what should I do?
Re: Please Should I Tell My Friend? by StPete: 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
Let him know, it’s up to him to confront her with the truth and for him to decide.

1 Like

Re: Please Should I Tell My Friend? by Flye: 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
StPete:
Let him know, it’s up to him to confront her with the truth and for him to decide.

OK, however I don't want my name to come up cos I don't want anybody to think that I wrecked her relationship or the possibility that the girl might turn it around and I will become the enemy because my friend loves her seriously.
Re: Please Should I Tell My Friend? by ammyluv2002(f): 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Please Should I Tell My Friend? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
Mind your business. . . You friend might also be rough handling other ladies.
Re: Please Should I Tell My Friend? by Flye: 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Hmmm

What do you think?
Re: Please Should I Tell My Friend? by ammyluv2002(f): 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
Flye:

What do you think?
Honestly, i don't know what to say maybe you should let him discover her unfaithfulness causeif you ask me I wouldn't want to be the brain behind my friend's breakup. It's just a mixed feeling
Re: Please Should I Tell My Friend? by StPete: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
Flye:

OK, however I don't want my name to come up cos I don't want anybody to think that I wrecked her relationship or the possibility that the girl might turn it around and I will become the enemy because my friend loves her seriously.

Do ur part. If he doesn’t believe u or he ends up turning against u, move on. With time he’d get to see the truth and appreciate u for it.

Imagine if u were him and he knew about what u saw but he refused to tell u, how would u feel?

1 Like

Re: Please Should I Tell My Friend? by Flye: 7:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Let me just wait and see many more opinion that can encourage me to take any action.
Re: Please Should I Tell My Friend? by phlio(m): 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
man up and be like our father's generation men.......u never saw nothing
Re: Please Should I Tell My Friend? by gidjah(m): 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
Talk to him about the matrimony and watch out for his response, if he straps other ladies do not tell him about it, let him know d implications of his evil acts, if he finds his wife messing around how will he re act?leave it at that to him
Re: Please Should I Tell My Friend? by jeffery251(m): 8:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
The simple logical thing to do is to tell ur best frnd about his wife's infidelity. Remember, dont put a biatch infront of ur nigga.
Re: Please Should I Tell My Friend? by Flye: 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
gidjah:
Talk to him about the matrimony and watch out for his response, if he straps other ladies do not tell him about it, let him know d implications of his evil acts, if he finds his wife messing around how will he re act?leave it at that to him

She is not his wife yet but they are planning to wed very soon in fact the girl is insisting that they should do thing before October.
Re: Please Should I Tell My Friend? by Flye: 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
It seems I will look away and forget what I saw.
Re: Please Should I Tell My Friend? by zinachidi(m): 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
i really think ur best friend's wife extra marital affairs isnt ur concern, if u tel ur friend, there is a gud chance that d marriage will collapse, and u wouldnt want to be d cause, would u? And i dunno y ur conscience is disturbing u, u werent d one rough handling her. I have always believed in 'mind ur business'

its what i would do if i were u thou.
Re: Please Should I Tell My Friend? by LewisO: 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
You have to tell him, if not your conscience will keep disturbing u forever.

zinachidi:
i really think ur best friend's wife extra marital affairs isnt ur concern, if u tel ur friend, there is a gud chance that d marriage will collapse, and u wouldnt want to be d cause, would u? And i dunno y ur conscience is disturbing u, u werent d one rough handling her. I have always believed in 'mind ur business'

its what i would do if i were u thou.
In situation like this there's nothing like "Mind your Business".

U mean if am your friend u will keep this as a secret without telling me? Sorry to say... YOU ARE NOT A GOOD FRIEND.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Should I Tell My Friend? by Flye: 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
LewisO:
You have to tell him, if not your conscience will keep disturbing u forever.

In situation like this there's nothing like "Mind your Business".

U mean if am your friend u will keep this as a secret without telling me? Sorry to say... YOU ARE NOT A GOOD FRIEND.

Your comment has added more weight to the load I'm carrying in my heart, my concience will judge me the more.
Re: Please Should I Tell My Friend? by LewisO: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Flye:

Your comment has added more weight to the load I'm carrying in my heart, my concience will judge me the more.
Why are u scared of telling him? (your friend)
Re: Please Should I Tell My Friend? by Flye: 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
LewisO:

Why are u scared of telling him? (your friend)
I just know how it will feel to complain about someone's woman. U are a man, u know how It feels.
Re: Please Should I Tell My Friend? by LewisO: 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
Flye:

I just know how it will feel to complain about someone's woman. U are a man, u know how It feels.
Don't belate this matter, u have to tell your friend, u just have to approach your friend with maturity. I knw he will get upset but u have to tell him what u witnessed to clear your mind off it.

The rest belongs to both of them to settle it, it isn't a sin if u tell your friend earlier.

1 Like

Re: Please Should I Tell My Friend? by GoldenJAT(m): 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
I quite undastand d. Situation u find urself in @OP,bt rmemba wat d Bible said abt do UN2 odas,wat u av dem do un2 u,I neva marry o,bt 2 a certain xtent I knw d do's n don't's wen it cums 2 marriage.lik u said,d guy neva marry d babe,bt wil soon wed her,dere ar sum certain tins 1 shudnt ovaluk in dis regard.d guy in question is even ur best pal.inshort No MIND ur Bizness,tel him....@least u did rite tin,n ur conscience is CRYSTAL CLEAR.bt cari ur sense along.
Re: Please Should I Tell My Friend? by uniqueren(f): 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
Just tell me his name, i will do d amebo for u

Free of charge
Re: Please Should I Tell My Friend? by undisputedgbola(m): 11:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
Blackett:
Mind your business. . . You friend might also be rough handling other ladies.
Exactly...
Re: Please Should I Tell My Friend? by seunfly: 10:31am On Apr 09, 2015
uniqueren:
Just tell me his name, i will do d amebo for u

Free of charge

HaaahhaaaHaaahhaaa grin you will do the amebo for him, don't worry one day someone will do your own amebo too. grin
Re: Please Should I Tell My Friend? by gidjah(m): 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Flye:

She is not his wife yet but they are planning to wed very soon in fact the girl is insisting that they should do thing before October.
that is a complex matter o!if she is already messing up even before marriage ,what would be the fate of the home? Its like they are both guilty, but if he is a clean person pls let him in on it, it would be bad for him to fall into the hands of a strange woman,n that could be suicidal o
Re: Please Should I Tell My Friend? by pretydiva(f): 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
I really don't understand y some gals reason wit their anus. She already ve a finace,if body dey scratch her y can't she go meet him instead of frolicking wit other guys. Pls op I wil advice u tel ur friend. And if he decides 2 cal off d wedding, den d gal deserves it cos she's nt a wife material. Pls save ur friend n tel him
Re: Please Should I Tell My Friend? by uniqueren(f): 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
seunfly:

HaaahhaaaHaaahhaaa grin you will do the amebo for him, don't worry one day someone will do your own amebo too. grin

Ah ah, bros no be like dt, am just helping out a brada undecided

(1) (Reply)

Chaii Ladies Una No Go Kill Me / REVEALED: Top 10 Reasons Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls / Topic deleted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.