Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Clomid-effective - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Clomid-effective (4245 Views)

The Issue With Clomid / Clomid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clomid-effective by VENUSS(f): 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2009
pls how effective is clomid and is it possible to be used to
correct hormonal imbalance. waiting to hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Clomid-effective by ikamefa(f): 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2009
isn't clomid a fertility drug? undecided

@ topic you wan born twins? cheesy
Re: Clomid-effective by VENUSS(f): 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2009
OP, question. can it be used to balance hormone?

na wetin i ask be dat, plus i wan get quadruplet.
Re: Clomid-effective by manifest1(m): 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2009
You can get answers to this and other issues concerning women in general.Click on the link below to find details now http://www.forwomen-health..com/
Re: Clomid-effective by emelumgini(f): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2009
ofcourse it can, b/cos when ur hormone is imbalance u need a kind of fertility drug to boost it up.
Re: Clomid-effective by skulachi(m): 2:10am On Feb 01, 2009
@poster

clomid may be good but the side effect is not something you want to go through, i don't know if this medication is cheap or expensive if it is both ways i still advice strongly against it, just google side effects of clomid and you will see for yourself, Are you ready to that those kind of chances with your life?, if yes it is your choice i can't help but if yes i can help.
Have you heard of muti-maca? it is a stable food of the incus people of Peru. It has been bottled into ma supplement by forever living and it is good. it makes both men and women very fertile with no side effects, see http://www.aloe-vera-living.com/forever-multi-maca.html for more details.
If you think you should try this let me know, you can get it here in Nigeria without me being totally involved,
If you need further assistance let me know,
Re: Clomid-effective by skulachi(m): 2:11am On Feb 01, 2009
@poster

clomid may be good but the side effect is not something you want to go through,  i don't know if this medication is cheap or expensive if it is both ways i still advice strongly against it,  just google  side effects of clomid and you will see for yourself,  Are you ready to that those kind of chances with your life?,  if yes it is your choice i can't help but if yes i can help.
Have you heard of muti-maca? it is a stable food of the incus people of Peru. It has been bottled into ma supplement by forever living and it is good. it makes both men and women very fertile with no side effects,  see http://www.aloe-vera-living.com/forever-multi-maca.html for more details.
If you think you should try this let me know,  you can get it here in Nigeria without me being totally involved, 
If you need further assistance let me know.
Re: Clomid-effective by VENUSS(f): 7:30am On Feb 01, 2009
@skulachi thanks am goin to try it.
but for clomid, i will try and see ma doctor for advice .
thanks all.
Re: Clomid-effective by skulachi(m): 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2009
@Venuss
it is ok, you can go see your doctor, i wish you the very best, one love one nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Lose Weight Without Supplements And Bogus Fat Loss Pills / Looking For How Much A Treatment Or Surgery Costs In India...get It Now.... / COVID-19 Update For October 11 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.