Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Come In Here To Get Free Orion Csc Video Tutorial - Certification And Training Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Come In Here To Get Free Orion Csc Video Tutorial (4537 Views)

Programming/web Design+themes/web/apps Dev./automation/networking Video Tutorial / Orion Structural Design Training-08037916993 / Orion Video Tutorial In Stages For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In Here To Get Free Orion Csc Video Tutorial by mrcobuh: 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
odicity:
THIS VIDEO TUORIAL WILL PUT YOU THROUGH
THIS ASPECTES OF USING ORION CSC
-GENENATING AXES
- COLUMNS
-WALL
-BEAMS
-WALL LOAD
-SLABS
-3D VIEW
-STOREYES
-DESIGN
-BEAM LOAD EDITING
-SIMUTANEOUS EDITING OF MANY ELEMENTS
-REMOVING MULTIPLE FLOOR
-EDITING ON 3D
-ADDING TEXT AND DIMENSION

http://deljconsult.com/learn

JUST SIGNIFY WITH EMAIL

Please help with it
mrcobuh@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Come In Here To Get Free Orion Csc Video Tutorial by Amakacedars: 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
Service Strategies Customer Service Certification & Training

Certified Service Representative (CSR)

This certification is for entry level graduates. This connects them with the work environment and helps them understand the basics of how to handle and exceptionalize the service given to a customer. This fully equips them for the job in terms of dealing with both internal and external customer.

Who Should Attend
• Customer service representatives
• Fresh graduates
• Corpers
• Job seekers
• For people who want a refresher course in Customer Service.

 Certified Service Professionals (CSP)
This certification is an industry-driven and endorsed credential that helps employers distinguish and recognize qualified customer service professionals, and help define career advancement opportunities for candidates. By earning the professional certification in customer service, candidates can demonstrate their knowledge and skills in work areas that employer’s value, and exhibit commitment to professional growth.

Who Should Attend

o Customer service representatives
o Customer service officers
o Customer service executives
o Marketers
o Sales Representatives and Executives
o Business development executives
o Call coordinators and service dispatchers
o Anyone in contact with a customer

 Certified Support Professionals (CSP)

The combination of providing resolution to technical problems while maintaining excellent customer service skills creates a unique challenge for today’s support professionals. Customer satisfaction is derived from effective communication as much as from obtaining a technical solution. The Support Professional course addresses this challenge and many more problems faced by technical support professional then proffer effective solutions.

Who Should Attend

• Supervisors
• Team leads
• Bank Operations Staff
• Technicians
• Architects
• Any members of the organization that interact with customers

With 20 years experience in revolutionizing Customer Experience Management, Service Strategies Corporations USA transforms Customer Experience insight into real-world action, offering employees,organizations, companies,corporations and brands the tools,education, knowledge and leadership they need to become fully-and truly-customer centric through their certifications.

Cedars&Oaks Consults is the sole licensee of Service Strategies Corporation Certification in Nigeria

New Class Start:February 6, 2016
Time:[/b]10am Prompt
[b]Mode of Training

* Online training
* Class room training (Lagos, Port Harcourt & Abuja only)
Duration: 3 weeks
* weekends (Saturday only)
* weekdays class (Tuesday & Thursday)

Fee: (Contact us)
* Installment Payment allowed

Inclusions:
* Knowledge packed interactive class
* Comprehensive course material
* Certification Certificate
* One of our BEST trainers
* Lunch and refreshment

Enquiries
Call: 08162314354,08134099411
Email:info@cedarsandoaks.com
www.cedarsandoaks.com
Re: Come In Here To Get Free Orion Csc Video Tutorial by samopeyemi: 9:09am On Jan 23, 2016
odicity:
-GENENATING AXES
- COLUMNS
-WALL
-BEAMS
-WALL LOAD
-SLABS
-3D VIEW
-STOREYES
-DESIGN
-BEAM LOAD EDITING
-REMOVING MULTIPLE FLOOR
-EDITING ON 3D

http://deljconsult.com/learn

JUST SIGNIFY WITH EMAIL

Please I need the videos plus the set up for Orion 18 - windows 7, 32 bit. Thanks.

Kindly forward to

opedkharateka@yahoo.com.
Re: Come In Here To Get Free Orion Csc Video Tutorial by victorglife: 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
pls, i need it also send to victorogunniran@gmail.com
Re: Come In Here To Get Free Orion Csc Video Tutorial by victorglife: 7:03am On Feb 11, 2016
Pls help send to victorogunniran@gmail.com, thanks
Re: Come In Here To Get Free Orion Csc Video Tutorial by checkolatunji: 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
Olatunjiak@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Come In Here To Get Free Orion Csc Video Tutorial by geejayjax: 11:40am On Feb 25, 2016
gbengajohn0@gmail.com
Re: Come In Here To Get Free Orion Csc Video Tutorial by monastik(m): 6:15am On Mar 28, 2016
Re: Come In Here To Get Free Orion Csc Video Tutorial by Paulanyim: 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
I need the video and crack folder.
Please I need urgent to do a job I have at hand.
Pls do send it to this mail anyim_paul@yahoo.com
Or
BBM
292D88A8
Re: Come In Here To Get Free Orion Csc Video Tutorial by tobloj(m): 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
tobloj@yahoo.com, eneche05@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Come In Here To Get Free Orion Csc Video Tutorial by mrcobuh: 4:55am On Jul 02, 2016
Re: Come In Here To Get Free Orion Csc Video Tutorial by Ebkach: 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
Please I need the tutorial video for Orion. Tnx...kachiyke@gmail.com
Re: Come In Here To Get Free Orion Csc Video Tutorial by anbreno: 9:28am On Mar 07, 2017
Pls i need the csc orion video tutorials.my email is ajuwon.mayowa@gmail.com
Re: Come In Here To Get Free Orion Csc Video Tutorial by obynocute(m): 11:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
please I need the videos too and how to Crack orion 18. thanks. obynocute@gmail.com
Re: Come In Here To Get Free Orion Csc Video Tutorial by tobloj(m): 8:50am On Apr 05, 2017
eneche05@gmail.com
Re: Come In Here To Get Free Orion Csc Video Tutorial by check2018: 8:56am On Apr 05, 2017
Iniobongjaphet1902@gmail.com
Re: Come In Here To Get Free Orion Csc Video Tutorial by twinconceptd: 6:12pm On May 06, 2017
louisagada@gmail.com
Re: Come In Here To Get Free Orion Csc Video Tutorial by resurrectn(m): 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
s@yahoo.com
Re: Come In Here To Get Free Orion Csc Video Tutorial by Davic90: 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
orbus90@gmail.com
Re: Come In Here To Get Free Orion Csc Video Tutorial by ughojorcharly(m): 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
Please share with me
charlesothuke@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Come In Here To Get Free Orion Csc Video Tutorial by Tex42(m): 12:54am On Sep 16, 2018
odicity:
-GENENATING AXES
- COLUMNS
-WALL
-BEAMS
-WALL LOAD
-SLABS
-3D VIEW
-STOREYES
-DESIGN
-BEAM LOAD EDITING
-REMOVING MULTIPLE FLOOR
-EDITING ON 3D
JUST SIGNIFY WITH EMAIL
I need the videos too.

Email: frank4candour@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Come In Here To Get Free Orion Csc Video Tutorial by Azinganga: 10:39am On Oct 14, 2019
Please, kindly send the Orion video tutorial to mong_uka@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Del-york International / New York Film Academy Is Training Aspiring Film Makers / 2 In 1 Erp/accounting Software Training / Be a PRINCE2 Practitioner by April Fools' Day!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.