Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,816 members, 7,806,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile (20358 Views)

15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / "The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by CharlesNneji1: 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
What I’m about to show you here, right now, is the reason most “players” are called “sweet mouths”. This one “secret” is the main reason girls love players’ compliment, while they take the compliments of other guys less seriously.

I’ve been getting a lot of emails from guys who have been following my articles. And one question that kept coming up is - weather it is right to even compliment a girl at all.

The anwser is yes.

Girls, like every other human being, love compliments and there is nothing wrong in giving it to them.

BUT THERE IS A RIGHT WAY TO GO ABOUT IT so as to get the desired result
Follow these “right ways” I’m about to show you and girls would always love to have you around them. Infact, this right ways will make any girl addicted to your compliments if you do it right.

THE TWO KEY POINTS ABOUT COMPLIMENTING GIRLS IS THIS:

#1. How specific and true is it?
#2. The frequency matters.

Let us take these points one by one.

#1 HOW SPECIFIC AND TRUE IS IT?

One problem about complimenting girls is that it makes them feel good JUST with THEMSELVES .

And why is this a problem?

This is why:

A guy compliments a girl so that girl will feel good and then like him in exchange.

That is; you don’t compliment her just so she go feel herself. You do it so she go feel you join. But when she go feel herself because of your sweet words and she no come feel you – the compliment becomes a waste.

The right thing is not just to compliment her but to do it in a way that will make her like you for the compliment.

HOW CAN YOU DO THIS?

Simple – by using a direct compliment and not a general one.

What is the difference?
Let me give you examples.

Just saying: “You are beautiful” – is too general, every guy says that.
“I like your nose, our kids go cute die” – is specific. Or you could even go like: “Nice hair, let me steal this picture and ask my baby sister to make it”.

ANOTHER ONE:

“Nice smile” is general. “The way your lower lip curve when you smile tho” - is specific.

Are you getting the gist?

The more specific your compliment is the more it doesn’t sound like wash, and the more it makes her really really not just feel good about herself, But also, feel good about you for complimenting her.

And the formula is to make your compliment direct, followed by a little teasing.

More examples: “You are sexy” is general.

“This your hips sha, if I dream about it I will bite your lips” is specific (No go use this one for pastor pikin o, she will vex for you).

The reason this works is that>>>>

One; it makes your compliment appear real and not just something you’ve said JUST to be nice.
Two; it makes her to feel good ABOUT HERSELF and the same time; GOOD ABOUT YOU.

#THE FREQUENCY OF YOUR COMPLIMENTS MATTERS

Too much of everything is bad. You should know that.
When you compliment a girl too often your compliments becomes too common and less powerful. Be sparse with it, you are not her ego booster, your job is not to make her feel good about herself. If you must compliment a girl make sure she has earned it. It should be a reward from you to her.

Guys compliment girls just so she will reward her with her attention.

Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong. Very wrong.

Your compliment should only be given when she really deserves it. You are the boss. You should be in-charge.

If she wears something you don’t like, don’t compliment it. Last time I checked the devil is the father of all liars.
If you don’t think her lips are cute don’t say it.
She should just get your compliments when she really deserves it.

Here is my facebook page: www.facebook.com/attractbabes . If you've read my ebook, feel free to drop your experiences with the ebook on the page.

Have an awesome night, bro.

See you in my next article

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
Some re true, some will work grin

4 Likes

Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by falconey(m): 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
not bad for beginners.
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Amazo: 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
CharlesNneji1:
What I’m about to show you here, right now, is the reason most “players” are called “sweet mouths”. This one “secret” is the main reason girls love players’ compliment, while they take the compliments of other guys less seriously.

I’ve been getting a lot of emails from guys who have been following my articles. And one question that kept coming up is - weather it is right to even compliment a girl at all.

The anwser is yes.

Girls, like every other human being, love compliments and there is nothing wrong in giving it to them.

BUT THERE IS A RIGHT WAY TO GO ABOUT IT so as to get the desired result
Follow these “right ways” I’m about to show you and girls would always love to have you around them. Infact, this right ways will make any girl addicted to your compliments if you do it right.

THE TWO KEY POINTS ABOUT COMPLIMENTING GIRLS IS THIS:

#1. How specific and true is it?
#2. The frequency matters.

Let us take these points one by one.

#1 HOW SPECIFIC AND TRUE IS IT?

One problem about complimenting girls is that it makes them feel good JUST with THEMSELVES .
And why is this a problem?

This is why:

A guy compliments a girl so that girl will feel good and then like him in exchange.

That is; you don’t compliment her just so she go feel herself. You do it so she go feel you join. But when she go feel herself because of your sweet words, she no come feel you – the compliment becomes a waste.

The right thing is not just to compliment her but to do it in a way that will make her like you for the compliment.

HOW CAN YOU DO THIS?

Simple – by using a direct compliment and not a general one.

What is the difference?
Let me give you examples.

Just saying: “You are beautiful” – is too general, every guy says that.
“I like your nose, our kids go cute die” – is specific. Or you could even go like: “Nice hair, let me steal this picture and ask my baby sister to make it”.

ANOTHER ONE:

“Nice smile” is general. “The way your lower lip curve when you smile tho” - is specific.

Are you getting the gist?

The more specific your compliment is the more it doesn’t sound like wash, and the more it makes her really really not just feel good about herself, But also, feel good about you for complimenting her.

And the formula is to make your compliment direct, followed by a little teasing.

More examples: “You are sexy” is general.

“This your hips sha, if I dream about it I will bite your lips” is specific (No go use this one for pastor pikin o, she will vex for you).

The reason this works is that>>>>

One; it makes your compliment appear real and not just something you’ve said JUST to be nice.
Two; it makes her to feel good ABOUT HERSELF and the same time; GOOD ABOUT YOU.

#THE FREQUENCY OF YOUR COMPLIMENTS MATTERS

Too much of everything is bad. You should know that.
When you compliment a girl too often your compliments becomes too common and less powerful. Be sparse with it, you are not her ego booster, your job is not to make her feel good about herself. If you must compliment a girl make sure she has earned it. It should be a reward from you to her.

Guys compliment girls just so she will reward her with her attention.

Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong. Very wrong.

Your compliment should only be given when she really deserves it. You are the boss. You should be in-charge.

If she wears something you don’t like, don’t compliment it. Last time I checked the devil is the father of all liars.
If you don’t think her lips are cute don’t say it.
She should just get your compliments when she really deserves it.

Here is my facebook page: www.facebook.com/attractbabes . If you've read my ebook, feel free to drop your experiences with the ebook on the page.

Have an awesome night, bro.

See you in my next article

1 Like

Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Winna01(m): 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
*yawn* always shorten ur post pls, we wont read long text's in sch and still come back here to do d same thing... U tried sha

1 Like

Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Ekiseme(m): 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ok, i'll aplly it

thanks in advance
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Princecalm(m): 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
falconey:
not bad for beginners.
in your mind you are now an expert.

1 Like

Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
Let me book space first.
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Obiomon: 8:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nice one Bruh! Your eBook is the bomb
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by CharlesNneji1: 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
Obiomon:
Nice one Bruh! Your eBook is the bomb

Thank your bro, i'm very happy you liked it.
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by CharlesNneji1: 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ekiseme:
Ok, i'll aplly it

thanks in advance

Anytime, bro
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by IykeWest: 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
Yay! Charles the saviour of mehn who can't play ball
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by jamex93(m): 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
Bros how many babes u get
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by clovislouis(m): 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
[quote author=Amazo post=32496504][/quote] how do I get ur ebook?
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Amazo: 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
clovislouis:
how do I get ur ebook?

Talk to the OP - CharlesNneji1
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by missdebs(f): 12:03am On Apr 09, 2015
guys be taking lesson notes on charlesnneji's thread...lol
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Slimmos(m): 12:11am On Apr 09, 2015
in case of incasity * dammy krane's voice****
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 09, 2015
k
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by dryakson(m): 12:21am On Apr 09, 2015
Your ebook is simple and easy to read and understand its also straight forward... I read am like 5 times now.... Awesome
We're waiting for another ebook boss

1 Like

Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by godofwar666(m): 12:32am On Apr 09, 2015
[quote author=Amazo post=32496504][/quote] must u re-quote everything again? @OP u talk too much se u no fit summerize ni? Kudos to u op
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by yemstok(m): 12:50am On Apr 09, 2015
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by debonairprinx(m): 12:51am On Apr 09, 2015
One trick that as always worked for me is to look, not stare and study exatly what she's having on her that'll really boost her ego if I make a statement towards it.
Maybe she just had her nails or hair done, or the dress she's wearing, or the colour of her eyes, the way she smiles, and not to be exaggerated. Cos she'l take it as a mockery rather than a complement.
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Therock5555(m): 12:51am On Apr 09, 2015
please you and tosyne2much should do relationship collabo asap. I might be free enough to write the preface sha
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by yemstok(m): 12:54am On Apr 09, 2015
missdebs:
guys be taking lesson notes on charlesnneji's thread...lol

I soo love your eyes and lips....we wud make pretty babies.

let me also be the first nairalander to wish you a Happy Birthday. God bless ur new age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by SkinnyDude(m): 6:54am On Apr 09, 2015
i dont say 'you are beautiful' 'you are sexy'. for what nah? am i mad.

'nice hair, is it brazilian? i need to tel my sir about this hair.'.
nice clothe or shoes, where did you buy them?

if my complements go beyond this, then know i have started drinking.
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by tosyne2much(m): 8:30am On Apr 09, 2015
Therock5555:
please you and tosyne2much should do relationship collabo asap. I might be free enough to write the preface sha
Ehn ehn cheesy
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by CharlesNneji1: 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
clovislouis:
how do I get ur ebook?

See my profile for the number to call or watsapp.
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by CharlesNneji1: 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
dryakson:
Your ebook is simple and easy to read and understand its also straight forward... I read am like 5 times now.... Awesome
We're waiting for another ebook boss

I'm happy you liked it, bro.
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Mubbyleey(m): 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

See my profile for the number to call or watsapp.
Mr charles Nneji am going straight for ya book... Hope i won't be dissappointed. And after payment, how quick am i gonna get the ebook?
Ama great fan of you bro.
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
always on point bro
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by CharlesNneji1: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mubbyleey:
Mr charles Nneji am going straight for ya book... Hope i won't be dissappointed. And after payment, how quick am i gonna get the ebook?
Ama great fan of you bro.

I'm humbled, bro.

To your question, just call or watsapp those numbers.
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
I hereby give this op PhD Women Relations. OP in as much as I know most of this tips, I'll admit I learn new stuffs from you. Nice one bro...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) / 8 Types Of Vaginas | Which One Is Yours? (educational Purpose Only) / My Girlfriend Wants Access To My Scholarship Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.