Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile (20362 Views)

15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / "The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by chocmanne(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
busy..... will comment later
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by IykeWest: 9:24am On Apr 10, 2015
Mubbyleey:
Mr charles Nneji am going straight for ya book... Hope i won't be dissappointed. And after payment, how quick am i gonna get the ebook?
Ama great fan of you bro.
Dude,the book is soo worth it! I bought it and I read it everyday so I'll master it and so far it's been going real great,them girls been taking me real serious,just buy and see for yourself shha

2 Likes

Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by williamspaul22(m): 10:23am On Apr 10, 2015
olasosweet:
Some re true, some will work grin
which one will work dia, let use it on my gf tongue grin
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 10, 2015
I bring in my friend from Kenya Natasha247

Cc Lala247
Orijin101
Jacksparrow1207
2dice
Alberto2k
Kingtom
Sinaj
Prettythickme
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 10, 2015
Ipledge:

Cc Lala247
Orijin101
Jacksparrow1207
2dice
Alberto2k
Kingtom
Sinaj
Prettythickme

Wc Tasha kiss kiss
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 10, 2015
Ipledge:

Cc Lala247
Orijin101
Jacksparrow1207
2dice
Alberto2k
Kingtom
Sinaj
Prettythickme

Who
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 10, 2015
Ipledge:

Cc Lal.a247
Orijin101
Jacksparro.w1207
2d.ice
Albe.rto2k
King.tom
Sin.aj
Prettythickme
*struggles in the midst of people to see the new damsel. . .

where is she
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 10, 2015
Orijin101:

*struggles in the midst of people to see the new damsel. . .

where is she
She dey ontop okro tree
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by justmag(m): 10:33am On Apr 10, 2015
OP...why?? You just told these guysmy secret. angry angry
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by alberto2k(m): 10:38am On Apr 10, 2015
Ipledge:

Cc Lala247
Orijin101
Jacksparrow1207
2dice
Alberto2k
Kingtom
Sinaj
Prettythickme

*Puffs smoke and walks into the thread*

*rubs red-dim eyes*

Dude's where's the kenyana? undecided
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 10, 2015
Ipledge:
She dey ontop okro tree
if i start beating you now, people will say I'm wicked angry
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 10, 2015
Orijin101:

if i start beating you now, people will say I'm wicked angry
She is online,but she still Finding her way grin
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 10, 2015
Y she got 247

Lol already don't like her grin
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by CharlesNneji1: 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lala247:
Y she got 247

Lol already don't like her grin

Lala the Lala. I just viewed your profile picture. So, which of 'em is you - the one on the left or the one on the "RIGHT"
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Lala the Lala. I just viewed your profile picture. So, which of 'em is you - the one on the left or the one on the "RIGHT"
bro answer me na
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Both lol
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by CharlesNneji1: 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
bro answer me na

i'm sorry, bro. I didn't get your question
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by CharlesNneji1: 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lala247:

Both lol

Say me hi to the Lala on the right then tell the Lala on the left that i will call her.
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Say me hi to the Lala on the right then tell the Lala on the left that i will call her.

Ok defo smiley
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

i'm sorry, bro. I didn't get your question
am 21 never had. A girl to call my own I need help
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
IykeWest:
Dude,the book is soo worth it! I bought it and I read it everyday so I'll master it and so far it's been going real great,them girls been taking me real serious,just buy and see for yourself shha
really
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by stephenqueen: 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
All this no fit work for Ada, Na only money she like,just dey give her money and she go dey laff gringrin
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hello bro... I have read your book and its so nice...
I noticed something... I can't find how to get out of the friend zone
How to get back a girl u who already lost interest in u and so on...

Omo I need these things...
Please update it oh...
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by CharlesNneji1: 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
am 21 never had. A girl to call my own I need help

I feel your pain, bro. so why exactly is this? Are you afraid of girls or they never seem to like you back?
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by CharlesNneji1: 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
Samwell247:
Hello bro... I have read your book and its so nice...
I noticed something... I can't find how to get out of the friend zone
How to get back a girl u who already lost interest in u and so on...

Omo I need these things...
Please update it oh...

I'm glad you liked the book, bro

I think i have written two articles on those two topics here on nairaland. Do you recall?
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

I'm glad you liked the book, bro

I think i have written two articles on those two topics here on nairaland. Do you recall?

I remember sir...

I have never fallen like this before ..

Sincerely when this girl came...
I felt nothing for her just normal stuff..

Miraculously she became my friend..
But this never made me ask for her number..
Then one day she was like u no get eye for good thing and gave me her numbers...

She even kiss me on one ocassion at work..
I didn't make any move..
She will message me first..
Even pix mix our pictures together..
Everyone thinks I'm dating her..

The funniest thing is that she has a boyfriend and claims she has none which I know its a lie..

All these this things she does make my affection grow and I decide to do things the normal way... "" propose"

Then she said let's still remain friends and later we will date..

Then she starts ignoring me...

Now I'm her enemy... She doesn't want to see me at all
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by CharlesNneji1: 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
Samwell247:

I remember sir...

I have never fallen like this before ..

Sincerely when this girl came...
I felt nothing for her just normal stuff..

Miraculously she became my friend..
But this never made me ask for her number..
Then one day she was like u no get eye for good thing and gave me her numbers...

She even kiss me on one ocassion at work..
I didn't make any move..
She will message me first..
Even pix mix our pictures together..
Everyone thinks I'm dating her..

The funniest thing is that she has a boyfriend and claims she has none which I know its a lie..

All these this things she does make my affection grow and I decide to do things the normal way... "" propose"

Then she said let's still remain friends and later we will date..

Then she starts ignoring me...

Now I'm her enemy... She doesn't want to see me at all

Guy, i feel like punching you cheesy

That babe was crazy about you. She was into you. What killed the attraction was because you went and asked her out. She was enjoying the chase, but when you started chasing her instead it switched off her attraction for you.

This is one of the most frequent things girls do.

You were too easy for her and everyone hates an easy catch.

Here is what you should do. First read this:https://www.nairaland.com/2212359/mistakes-make-cause-girls-friend-zone

Start talking to her in these ways:https://www.nairaland.com/2160203/talk-girls-these-3-ways

after two weeks of talking to her like i explained there, use this on her: https://www.nairaland.com/2239821/how-make-girlfriend-like-again

Goodluck bro.
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Mubbyleey(m): 11:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Hello Mr charlesNneji, have read your book... It's the coolest book have ever read.
Thanks for coming to our rescue, am now so confident and ready to practice everything inside.

Having been trying to reach you all day through whatsapp buh you never replied my message.

There was this girl i told you about some months ago, i don't know if you could still recall.
I told you about her birthday, that "i needed some tips from you to talk to her on the phone" coz had been snubbing her. And u gave me those tips and it worked. I told u about her replies "how happy she was when i called her"

There is an issue again about this same girl... Have bleeped up so much in the past, that i made it known to her that i liked her, thou without telling her buh by calling her everything, also bought her gifts...
I knew i bleeped up by doing that, so i kept my distance, by snubbing her, ignoring her, not calling again... Mixed feelings stuff just to right my wrongs, for her to think dat i dnt like her at ol...
I even tot she doesn't notice a thing.

I guessed it worked coz, i called her tonight... She said "I CAN't believe you can call me ever again."
I asked her why she said that.
She said " Coz am snubbing her, ignoring her..."
I asked her why she tinks like that.
She said "she doesn't know why am doing, and she's surprised why i was doing that to her."
I then said to her that why does she tink like that, that y can't she cum 2me and asked me why.

She said "She can't o & why would she cum and ask."

then i told her she shouldn't assume things again, that she can cum 2me and ask...
So i ended that, by not giving her the reasons why i was actually doing that... Then i changed the topic and joke with her and end the call.

So my Question now is ; What do you think Mr CharlesNneji
Does she like me
Does she now see as some1 she can date
We are gonna meet on Monday, what next should i do
Please give me some tips...

Waiting for your reply...
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Mubbyleey(m): 11:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
IykeWest:

Dude the book make sense dieeee, have bought it and i dn dey read ham...
It's worth every penny... Am so eager to try those tips out.
Thanks Dude...
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=Mubbyleey post=32575745][/quote]

Hmmm guy I got some tips from your comment...

This one I mentioned above I can't do without messaging her after I fell off the bridge...

Now I have deleted her number all her pictures and ignoring her like mad....
I pray it works..
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Guy, i feel like punching you cheesy

That babe was crazy about you. She was into you. What killed the attraction was because you went and asked her out. She was enjoying the chase, but when you started chasing her instead it switched off her attraction for you.

This is one of the most frequent things girls do.

You were too easy for her and everyone hates an easy catch.

Here is what you should do. First read this:https://www.nairaland.com/2212359/mistakes-make-cause-girls-friend-zone

Start talking to her in these ways:https://www.nairaland.com/2160203/talk-girls-these-3-ways

after two weeks of talking to her like i explained there, use this on her: https://www.nairaland.com/2239821/how-make-girlfriend-like-again

Goodluck bro.

Thanks bro... Currently I act as if I dilont see her. Only good morning...
Deleted her number though I like her but its to keep me away from contacting her...

Hope its okay to do that.
Re: The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile by Mubbyleey(m): 11:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
Samwell247:

Hmmm guy I got some tips from your comment...

This one I mentioned above I can't do without messaging her after I fell off the bridge...

Now I have deleted her number all her pictures and ignoring her like mad....
I pray it works..

Guy it works like Magic...
She will start noticing you...
She will start feeling sorry for treating like a scum...

JUST keep snubbing her for like 2weeks or more...
Make sure you see everyday and make sure she sees you 2 everyday...
Make sure you don't talk to her...
Make her Jealous, by talking more frequently with other girls preetier than her...

Even if she calls, dnt pick it... And don't make eyes contact 2much.
Try that... It works like Magic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants Access To My Scholarship Money. / Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single / Bouncer Throws Man Away For Dancing With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.