Stats: 3,149,015 members, 7,803,384 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Help!!! Missing Children - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! Missing Children (58311 Views)

Help !! Missing Child (photo) / Please Help!!!!!! Missing Person, Ikpechika( I.k) Nwana Is Missing / Please Help:missing Children In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by kingDarius(m): 11:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
Glory to God!
D kids has been tfound around shagamu.
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by ikombe: 11:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
lolaxavier:

What a dumb comment from a stvpid brain...
The truth hurts bro undecided

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by lolaxavier(m): 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
kingDarius:
Glory to God!
D kids has been tfound around shagamu.

Are you serious? Awesome!
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by ajibaby2: 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
The children were found at Shagamu. I learnt the house help is in police custody. Hopefully, we shall get the update tomorrow.
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by masties2(f): 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
Just heard the kids have been found at Sagamu
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by lolaxavier(m): 11:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
ikombe:
The truth hurts bro undecided

What truth? When has it become a misdeed to have a maid?

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by ikombe: 11:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
skyps:
Since women are running from their responsibilities then such will continue to happen
True talk grin
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by swittyjenny(f): 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
May God come to the aid of the parents of these kids and rescue them
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by lolaxavier(m): 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
ajibaby2:
The children were found at Shagamu. I learnt the house help is in police custody. Hopefully, we shall get the update tomorrow.

In fact, they should make her fish out her kingpins

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by VickyRotex(f): 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
ikombe:
i for say. Boiz wan start protest for here self grin

No need to smiley
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by ezeagu(m): 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
skyps:
Since women are running from their responsibilities then such will continue to happen

Why are Nigerians like this? You people are evil by nature.
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by james809: 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
God help us
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by ikombe: 11:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
lolaxavier:

What truth? When has it become a misdeed to have a maid?
were you brought up by a maid undecided. Its a simple question am throwing to u sha.
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by DuchessLily(f): 11:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
Pic of d maid has been included...

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by matingo(f): 11:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
I learnt my lesson a year ago when my maid ran off with valuables at home, I was lucky my mum was sleeping with the baby beside her, maybe she would have taken the baby with her. It's been so hard to cope since then, me being a career mum; but anytime I'm tempted to get a maid, I remember the thief and I stop the plan.
God will help them in locating this children because I know how it will feel like not knowing the whereabouts of ur kids.
Finally say no to house helps, blood relation is better.

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by milky3(f): 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
Jesus shocked my heart just skipped. 3children at a time
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by darlenese(f): 11:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
Disregard the rumour claiming that the kids have been found,
I called one of the numbers, and they said it's a rumour!
May God Help us!
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by chychyobbi(f): 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
thats her photo

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by lolaxavier(m): 11:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
ikombe:
were you brought up by a maid undecided. Its a simple question am throwing to u sha.

How I was brought up is none of your business. People hire maids for different reasons and if you are questioning the purpose, then I'd be right to assume you have a shallow reasoning capacity which in that case you and I can't operate on the same frequency. Please go find your mate...

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by Abojupupa: 11:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Missing kids already found in Shagamu. Thank God.
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by masties2(f): 11:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Haa ! Am confused o. Cos i need to re-bc if d kids have been found
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
bodeoni:
Got this broadcast this evening

This is from a dear friend " MISSING KIDS!!! Our children Aderomola Orekoya, 11 months, Adedamola Orekoya, 4 years and Demola Orekoya, 6 years are MISSING!!! The house help only resumed yesterday (April 7th)took the kids out at 8am this morning and never returned.
We've never known what it means to miss a child until now! What kind of heartless person will do this to a family??! Please help us, our hearts our broken, we've cried and cried so much, we don't know what to do anymore. Please if you see these kids kindly call this numbers 08052062117, 09098097935. or 08060184514...Pls help.

CC: lalasticlala

Got the broadcast not quite long too, i pray God intervenes.
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
bodeoni:
Got this broadcast this evening

This is from a dear friend " MISSING KIDS!!! Our children Aderomola Orekoya, 11 months, Adedamola Orekoya, 4 years and Demola Orekoya, 6 years are MISSING!!! The house help only resumed yesterday (April 7th)took the kids out at 8am this morning and never returned.
We've never known what it means to miss a child until now! What kind of heartless person will do this to a family??! Please help us, our hearts our broken, we've cried and cried so much, we don't know what to do anymore. Please if you see these kids kindly call this numbers 08052062117, 09098097935. or 08060184514...Pls help.

CC: lalasticlala
were did dey get missing,wot state,which LGA,d area,pls we need more info
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by Adesiji77: 11:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
darlenese:
May God Help us!
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
darlenese:
May God Help us!

found or not
am confused right here.
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by ikombe: 11:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
lolaxavier:

How I was brought up is none of your business. People hire maids for different reasons and if you are questioning the purpose, then I'd be right to assume you have a shallow reasoning capacity which in that case you and I can't operate on the same frequency. Please go find your mate...
Dont know y nairaland guys like claiming seniority, like say na award.

Bro , any woman who aint ready to train and take care of her kids , should not complain wen tins like dis happens.

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by Mcowubaba: 11:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
I hear say d don Find the pikin oooooo...
According the Bc I get-
Thanks All!!! It's just been confirmed that the maid who kidnapped the three kids, Mary Akinloye, a native of Oyo state has just been found in Sagamu. Kids are o.k. Thank You all for your quick responses, calls,bc& dps. May the good Lord continue to preserve our all,but parents should also be EXTRA careful with who we entrust our kids with. Thank You all and have a wonderful night rest.

Cc.lalasticlala ....
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by terryalexmm1(m): 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
They are not found yet ooo please ignore false news

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by terryalexmm1(m): 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
The maid was employed via OLX oooo
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by lolaxavier(m): 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
ikombe:
Dont know y nairaland guys like claiming seniority, like say na award.

Bro , any woman who aint ready to train and take care of her kids , should not complain wen tins like dis happens.

No point grinding words with you. You have only clearly demonstrated to the whole world how shallow you think and it is a way of saying you are not capable of making meaningful contributions to vital topics. Anyway, I don't blame you. You cant reason beyond your dented brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom / This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby