Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Help!!! Missing Children - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! Missing Children (58333 Views)

Help !! Missing Child (photo) / Please Help!!!!!! Missing Person, Ikpechika( I.k) Nwana Is Missing / Please Help:missing Children In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by Nobody: 3:47am On Apr 09, 2015
Eurobomber the peacemaker come here and see this thread
No mention by anyone about tribe of babies or maid
Everyone is concentrating and rightly so on the crime and the safe return of these kids
Had this been Igbo kids and an Igbo maid or story from Onitsha the thread for don develop into fight by now

Just wanted you to see it because I will mention you again on another thread with different names to compare comments on the first page from you know who.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by axeman10(m): 4:02am On Apr 09, 2015
There is nothing wrong in needing a maid if you have the capacity. We cannot rule out the dynamics of big cities and today's economic realities which usually make both parents to work full time in order to provide the best for their children and their own retirement.

The nanny profession should be regulated and these nannies could be certified by appropriate regulating body. Even at that the onus is on the parents to make full fledged investigations about the person you are entrusting your lives and the lives of your beloved kids with.

There is nothing wrong with getting a nanny online as long as you can take your time to make proper inquiries about the person you are hiring.

This should include and not limited to the following:

- Get the all the addresses the maid has lived over the last 5-7years and try to make independent enquiries about her in the neighbourhood where she lived. Ask people not only in that house, but few blocks away too.

As part of your selection criteria, you can choose from the ones where you can easily verify their addresses.

- Get to know the maid's previous employers and their addresses. You will be amazed what you'll find out.

This may look tedious, but (heck!) if your kids means the world to you, then you can't be too lazy to go all the length to know about the person you are entrusting their lives with.

8 Likes

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by Ladiva: 5:24am On Apr 09, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
and how do you recon they do that? The maid Just started work few days ago... How do you expect them to start having her pics? Abi them for say " Oya Skira/Ekaete, come and pose let me snap you... That would be creepy even to the employees....

I pray those kids are found like Kate Henshaw's kidnapped nephews were found unharmed after being kidnapped by their maid.

My dear creepy or not, if you are new, outta nowhere maid, I will not just snap you, I will get references and verify them immediately. We are talking safety of my little kids (who can't help themselves) Parenting is not for the faint hearted my dear.

Dear Lord, these are but angels, bring them safely please. Amen
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by Billygee2u: 5:31am On Apr 09, 2015
bodeoni:
Got this broadcast this evening

This is from a dear friend " MISSING KIDS!!! Our children Aderomola Orekoya, 11 months, Adedamola Orekoya, 4 years and Demola Orekoya, 6 years are MISSING!!! The house help only resumed yesterday (April 7th)took the kids out at 8am this morning and never returned.
We've never known what it means to miss a child until now! What kind of heartless person will do this to a family??! Please help us, our hearts our broken, we've cried and cried so much, we don't know what to do anymore. Please if you see these kids kindly call this numbers 08052062117, 09098097935. or 08060184514...Pls help.

CC: lalasticlala
or call the Police 119
May God arrest the criminal maid and her accompice
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by kclex: 5:54am On Apr 09, 2015
Browse at cheaper rate on ur android with MTN.
Purchase 1000Megabytes(1G)at jos N1200
Payment culd b made in cash/transfer or by sending d pin of a valid recharge card.
Contact no..08064648497 or 08144021414

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by deadie(m): 5:55am On Apr 09, 2015
remcoface:
PUBLIC ADDRESS BY HIS EXCELLENCY, BABATUNDE RAJI FASHOLA, SAN TO LAGOSIANS ON THE APRIL 11 2015 GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS

Dear Lagosians,

Governor of Lagos State.

This post is about missing children you m0ron. Common sense is not so common after all.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by eleko1: 6:01am On Apr 09, 2015
No evil shall befall the 3 kids.Stop patronise OLex,it is a chamber of commerce sorry I mean SCAMMERS,THIEVES.
bodeoni:
Got this broadcast this evening

This is from a dear friend " MISSING KIDS!!! Our children Aderomola Orekoya, 11 months, Adedamola Orekoya, 4 years and Demola Orekoya, 6 years are MISSING!!! The house help only resumed yesterday (April 7th)took the kids out at 8am this morning and never returned.
We've never known what it means to miss a child until now! What kind of heartless person will do this to a family??! Please help us, our hearts our broken, we've cried and cried so much, we don't know what to do anymore. Please if you see these kids kindly call this numbers 08052062117, 09098097935. or 08060184514...Pls help.

CC: lalasticlala
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by tgwltm(m): 6:27am On Apr 09, 2015
Attached here is the pix of the[b] MAID[/b]

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by MSItachi: 6:36am On Apr 09, 2015
They have been found!
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by Tpave(m): 6:39am On Apr 09, 2015
Thank GOD. BUT HOW WAS SHE FOUND?
MSItachi:
They have been found!
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by Godmother(f): 6:40am On Apr 09, 2015
So many stories going round that they have been found and the parents of the kids are calling to counter it. Let's keep rebroadcasting until its confirmed they have truly been found. My heart goes out to the parents.
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by Babyrex(f): 6:49am On Apr 09, 2015
Heard they have been found in Sagamu
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by Blendy77(f): 6:59am On Apr 09, 2015
Someone just spoke with the mother of the kids and confirms the kids have not yet been found

Definitely, its the Kidnappers that composed the fake BC that the kids have been found...! Pls keep spreading until we find them...!

Pls feel free to call any of these numbers 08052062117, 09098097935 or 08060184514 to speak with the mum directly...!

God will help us find them

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by 5minsmadness: 7:06am On Apr 09, 2015
Blendy77:
Someone just spoke with the mother of the kids and confirms the kids have not yet been found

[size=24pt]Definitely, its the Kidnappers that composed the fake BC that the kids have been found...! Pls keep spreading until we find them...! [/size]

Pls feel free to call any of these numbers 08052062117, 09098097935 or 08060184514 to speak with the mum directly...!

God will help us find them
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by dominique(f): 7:08am On Apr 09, 2015
I just heard on the radio that the children are still missing. Disregard the rumour and don't confuse the case with the one in Magodo where two boys were kidnapped. The maid was NOT hired on OLX. According to the report, she was wandering and went to relax around the house where the children lived. When asked about herself, she said she's has no where to go and wanders around like this. The parents took pity on her and invited her in and told her she could watch after their kids. Just like that! The following day after they took her in, she ran off with the kids.

The parents made zero findings about the history yet they entrusted their children in her care. She claimed her name is Mary but for all we know it's a lie. I just hope and pray that these kids are found. They should not be punished for their parent's carelessness.
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by TayoOrekoya: 7:09am On Apr 09, 2015
I am an uncle to the Children.This is 7:06 Am

The children have not been found yet.... I am their Uncle...I just spoke to my brother... his wife is crying and wailing at the background..... we haven't found them yet...

The hoodlums are sending messages of them being found so that the heat on them will reduce....please don't broadcast the news of being found via social media. It will be done on television.

Please do not broadcast messages of them being found.

The lady in the picture is also false....the actual picture of the maid will be sent out as soon as we get it.

The heat is getting to them...that why they are doing it.

Help send this to all your friends.... God will reward you.
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 09, 2015
babyosisi:
Everyone is concentrating and rightly so on the crime and the safe return of these kids
Had this been Igbo kids and an Igbo maid or story from Onitsha the thread for don develop into fight by now

Just wanted you to see it because I will mention you again on another thread with different names to compare comments on the first page from you know who.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by tmama1: 7:21am On Apr 09, 2015
TayoOrekoya:
I am an uncle to the Children.This is 7:06 Am

The children have not been found yet.... I am their Uncle...I just spoke to my brother... his wife is crying and wailing at the background..... we haven't found them yet...

The hoodlums are sending messages of them being found so that the heat on them will reduce....please don't broadcast the news of being found via social media. It will be done on television.

Please do not broadcast messages of them being found.

The lady in the picture is also false....the actual picture of the maid will be sent out as soon as we get it.

The heat is getting to them...that why they are doing it.

Help send this to all your friends.... God will reward you.
How come you only just opened this account?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by rolled: 7:29am On Apr 09, 2015
boolet:
shocked Meanwhile, take care of ur staff. Do not emphasise the poor economy to justify the favour you are doing them by giving them a job; without the fear of God, they could fvck you up immensely. I hope the kids will be safe.
Someone just resumed work,next thing kids are missing
All u can say from ur gutter is Take care of ur staff?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by TayoOrekoya: 7:29am On Apr 09, 2015
tmama1:

I had to open a new account to reply because my yahoo mail odapo@yahoo.com that I registered with on nairaland is not logging in.
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by blidz2(m): 7:30am On Apr 09, 2015
I heard D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥'v found them in shagamu
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by shindarayo(f): 7:34am On Apr 09, 2015
tgwltm:
Attached here is the pix of the[b] MAID[/b]
ds isnt d maid pics, dis is d pics of anoda maid dt was sd to uv stolen momey gold and valuables from her emoloyees earlier dis week.
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by VickyRotex(f): 7:41am On Apr 09, 2015
ovaRAYted:

the fear of quotes wink

cheesy grin
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by Eneze1(f): 7:42am On Apr 09, 2015
I pray these kids are found alive
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by delishpot: 7:42am On Apr 09, 2015
They will be found by the grace of God in Jesus name.
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by girlieTberry: 7:47am On Apr 09, 2015
I just heard d kids has been found. Thank God for their safety.
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by 5minsmadness: 7:50am On Apr 09, 2015
tmama1:

For God's sake the whole world isn't on nairaland. He probably opened it when he read the false rumour going round that the kids have been found! Meanwhile, confirmed with the numbers given on first page :

[size=28pt]The children have not been found yet! [/size]

Let us continue to broadcast the original post of the missing kids. This is heart rending!
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by Janet101(f): 7:54am On Apr 09, 2015
This is serious, so d mother of Dis lovely kids left dem for a maid she met just in one day? D mother of Dis kids should be arrested immediately, she don't seem to value d children.
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 09, 2015
The kids shall be found in Jesus name and the maid will be brought to Justice..May God help our generation o
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by emmabest2000(m): 7:59am On Apr 09, 2015
babyosisi:

Osisi nne , weetue Obi biko grin
The kids shall return to their parents soon in Jesus Name Amen

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom / Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) / This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.