Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

How Can I Secure Housing Projects With Purchase Guarantee Of FMBN - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Can I Secure Housing Projects With Purchase Guarantee Of FMBN (448 Views)

Flood Damages Housing Area In Gero, Gombe State(photos) / We Fund And Build All Ur Housing Projects Everywhere In Nigeria!!! AC / Stone Coated Roofing Tiles & Aluminium Roofing Sheets For All Building Projects. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Secure Housing Projects With Purchase Guarantee Of FMBN by solreb: 10:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
All, we have funds to execute low income earners housing projects (up to 1000 units) that FMBN (federal mortgage bank of nigeria) give purchase Guarantee for. Anyone with credible information on how to partner with FMBN in this venture, pls contact me on whatsapp 07089996950, aakala28@gmail.com or 08032372245.
Re: How Can I Secure Housing Projects With Purchase Guarantee Of FMBN by sam13(m): 12:15am On Apr 09, 2015
Sorry i don't

quite understand your statement because only recognise mortgage banks can go into such arrangement with FMBN
Are you operating a mortgage bank and that you want to partner with FMBN or you are looking for mortgage bank to partner with

(1) (Reply)

4 Sale Newly Build 4~5brm Fully Detached @ Ogudu~magodo Gra Lagos,,100m,60m PIC, / Urgent Please. / Self Contain Needed At Ojota Or Ketu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.