Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today (51681 Views)

Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? / Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] / Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today by kindnyce(m): 9:03am On Apr 09, 2015
RIDE ON KING OF THE DELTA REGION

THE FEARLESS LION

POSTERITY WILL REMEMBER YOU AS A CHANGE ADVOCATE AND DEMOCRAT

2 Likes

Re: What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today by phransix147(m): 9:09am On Apr 09, 2015
Dats my mentor...

Follow: @FansofAmaechi on twitter

1 Like

Re: What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today by Ayima: 9:09am On Apr 09, 2015
Amaechi is my best politician, please haters go and dieeeeeeeeeee and hate him in your grave, thank you and bless you all.

1 Like

Re: What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today by matth70s(m): 9:13am On Apr 09, 2015
tos4u:
He is really a politician that know how to associate with his people, not like some so called .......................... That only know how to scatter everywhere with bad english............ Carry go jo my governor nothing do you
nice one for him

1 Like

Re: What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today by Wsdm: 9:14am On Apr 09, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Let's not kid ourselves. 90 percent of Nigerian politicians are touts. If a speaker of the federal republic of Nigeria and his fellow "honorable members" can flout security directives and jump fences illegally, then 90 percent of Nigerian politicians are touts.
How about the cause of what led to that?(the 19<16; 7>19 and the nonsense in rivers state)
But the speaker did not jump the fence.
Re: What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today by Kennedykak(f): 9:16am On Apr 09, 2015
Joke apart, Gov. Amaechi is indeed a grass root politician. In case you've forgotten this man has been in active politics since 1999 (making him the longest serving politician) and he will still continue with the incoming government.

The guy is wise and I like that. He knows how to calculate his moves.

Ikwere meka o!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today by tola9ja: 9:29am On Apr 09, 2015
Sweetguy25:
This man na pure tout.

Re: What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today by jimi4us: 9:30am On Apr 09, 2015
tos4u:
He is really a politician that know how to associate with his people, not like some so called .......................... That only know how to scatter everywhere with bad english............ Carry go jo my governor nothing do you
I don't think you saw the PDP result of presidential poll. na die
Re: What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today by Sweetguy25: 9:37am On Apr 09, 2015
Wsdm:

How about the cause of what led to that?(the 19<16; 7>19 and the nonsense in rivers state)
But the speaker did not jump the fence.

Did Tambuwal not jump the fence last year?
Re: What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today by ElFenomeno1: 9:40am On Apr 09, 2015
Amaechi the boss.
Respect.
By God's grace, Rivers will be delivered to APC.

2 Likes

Re: What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today by Forwetinnah: 9:42am On Apr 09, 2015
When Tinubu finishes with this Maga. .he'll go bunkers and turn mad for real? Hes still sane for a reason and they know why
Re: What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today by ojnnaco(m): 9:42am On Apr 09, 2015
Looking so well like a comedian bovi.
Craze na gradual process
I believe by Sunday all dis insanity must have stopped
Re: What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today by Pat4t5: 9:43am On Apr 09, 2015
Everybody is shouting CHANGE as if the people that are takingover power are new in the country politics. Nigerians are too gullible how can Atiku, Ameachi etc be shouting CHANGE when they are more PDP than Goodluck. Buhari will come and tell the youth they are leaders of tomorrow when is your tomorrow coming? Foolish nigerian youths after how many years of millitary rule he came back now to rule again very soon Babaginda go come and rule us again. Nigerian youth be wise these men are only after their families. Is it a crime for you to be governor senator or even president? If power keep rotating in the hands of retired millitary leaders how can that be possible?

1 Like

Re: What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today by olandoboy(m): 9:43am On Apr 09, 2015
The man looks good
Re: What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today by Bsc(m): 9:43am On Apr 09, 2015
gabe15:
nice one fashola d best governor Nigeria has ever produce
Na Amaechi u dey cal Fashola...change ur weed bro
Re: What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today by hero31x(m): 9:46am On Apr 09, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Lolxx Silly you

Hmmm
Re: What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 09, 2015
hero31x:
The Governor pictured at an APC campaign rally in Rivers state today April 8th...

Parallel government proponent...
Re: What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today by guiddoti: 9:47am On Apr 09, 2015
Game of politics season 5. grin
Re: What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today by oweman: 9:48am On Apr 09, 2015
With out doubt Ameichi is sure not a loser he will surely occupy an important post in the government except he decide not to .
He wii durely make a huge mpart in the government
Re: What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today by DeCleff(m): 9:49am On Apr 09, 2015
Sweetguy25:
This man na pure tout.

Why are calling him a tout? Can't u use ur common sense to know that the wrapper and cap were added to his atire because of the title he received from the community he went for campaign.

Anyway, it takes a tout to identify a fellow tout.

So stop exposing urself

1 Like

Re: What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today by Pat4t5: 9:54am On Apr 09, 2015
Everyday defection from PDP to APC is taking place and nigerians are still shouting change. Even if Buhari is good and disciplined? How can he manage these corrupt PDP defectors around him? Because as day go by more corrupt politicians defect to the APC. Nigerians be wise these men are using us. They are no longer stealing millions but billions when about 90% nigerian youth/families can't afford 500 thousand naira.
Re: What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today by hero31x(m): 9:54am On Apr 09, 2015
That is Gov Amaechi's rag day in governance!
Re: What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 09, 2015
undecided
gabe15:
nice one fashola d best governor Nigeria has ever produce
OMG...are you okay? that was Amaechi not Fashola please. undecided
Re: What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today by tmanbills(m): 10:18am On Apr 09, 2015
national landlord...... nice 1 Mr.gov.
Re: What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 09, 2015
My Governor has turn comedian o nothing do you.show them tell them the koko
Re: What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today by Babajide800(m): 11:32am On Apr 09, 2015
Jibreen4u:
Can't he just dress the way he wants?
. I tire ooooo....people n dia bad mouths

1 Like

Re: What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today by ybalogs(m): 11:56am On Apr 09, 2015
Dominiquez:
Insanity is a gradual process, waiting to see how all these interests that formed APC will harmonize to form a government.
Amaechi is a sound administrator anyday.Forget his clownish and rugged nature brother. he just couldn't pretend to be what he truly portrays.
Re: What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today by Miracle2015(m): 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
nice outfit....
Re: What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today by Ominiriches(m): 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
Demand sacrifice.
Re: What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today by jevic(m): 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
Amaechi my man.
Re: What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today by bakila: 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
If it is a Kilt and pipe now, they would say cute. Our traditional dresses are also cool, i remember that george wrapper. My late mother likes them a lot.
Re: What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today by ben1daEbiri(m): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sweetguy25:
This man na pure tout.
Your Nyesom Wike is a bigger tout!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Winning NYSC Best Actor In Throwback Photos / Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim / Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.