Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

OBA AKIOLU APOLOGISES!!:::I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / OBA AKIOLU APOLOGISES!!:::I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol (737 Views)

Bad Effects Of Alcohol / VERY FUNNY: Man Tries To Smuggle 14 Bottles Of Alcohol On His Body Into Saudi Ar / Benefits Of Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OBA AKIOLU APOLOGISES!!:::I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol by ojeffo: 6:57am On Apr 09, 2015
Very hillarious, but a nice step he has chosen to apologise on his wrong use of words. The Oba of Lagos, Chief Rilwan Akiolu, has finally issued a personal statement regarding his recent outburst where he threatened any Igbo who dared vote against his candidate with drowning in The Lagos Lagoon.
The Outburst, which made waves on the internet yesterday, where the Oba threatened that igbos saying “if you don’t vote Ambode that i picked, you will all drown in the water”, has not gone down well with a lot of people in the country.
But in a recent turn of events, the Oba has issued an apology to the Igbos and everyone offended by his tirade, blaming his actions on the popular Alcoholic drink, ORIJIN.’
In his statement, he said;
“I want to offer my unequivocal apologies to the Igbo people for the things I said. I am sorry.
I was drunk. I was drinking some Orijin just before the meeting. It was my 1st time, it was so sweet, I did not know it would be so intoxicating. I have ordered that all Orijin Bottles and Cans should be thrown into the Lagoon Instead”.

Source: http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headline/408292-i-was-under-the-influence-of-alcohol-rilwan-akiolu.html#ixzz3WmxvFK4z

Re: OBA AKIOLU APOLOGISES!!:::I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol by Cadamlk: 7:07am On Apr 09, 2015
Baba,take it easy oo.Orijin and Palmy nor be the same oo
Re: OBA AKIOLU APOLOGISES!!:::I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol by donephi(m): 7:38am On Apr 09, 2015
Hilarious apology

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between Foreign Advice And Nigerian Advice / Akpors And The Big Salon / Imagine This Scenario With Your New Girl-friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.