Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC (46215 Views)

Buratai Arrests Soldiers Involved In Benue Killings, Hands Them Over To NHRC / Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down / ‘I Am Ready To Drag Oba Of Lagos To ICCJ’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Anaskie(m): 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
maestroferddi:
Why talk like a blockhead?

Should an oral apology suffice for a traditional ruler who chose to incite genocide against an ethnic nationality?

How come we are not hearing the allusion to Gbagbo's wife from you incorrigible APC supporters unlike your infamous outcry when Patience Jonathan committed a misspeak recently?

This case should be taken to ICC at The Hague so as to serve as a deterrent to others. Many undesirable elements are wont to always refer to the killing of Igbos in the north in a bid to intimidate them. They seem to forget the capability of the Igbos to sink Nigeria should they decide to exact reprisals for crimes committed against the Igbo nation since independence.
Nwanne calm down. That insult was totally unnecessary.

Anyways, all I'm saying is that the Oba and his cohorts must have gotten the message that the Igbos aren't a group that take insults and threats lightly.

As a lawyer, I can tell you that the ICC doesn't even have jurisdiction to try this matter.
The ICC only has jurisdiction over genocide, crimes against humanity and war crimes.

To the best of my knowledge, no crime has been committed yet. Nobody has drowned yet. Nobody has been attacked because of the Oba's comments yet.

I'm not holding brief for APC or the Oba. I don't even live in Lagos and I have no business with whom their next governor will be.

I agree the Oba's comments were outrightly moronic and should be criticized by all.

However, I believe that over-flogging the issue might also not be the proper step. The party and its figure heads have apologized. Let us accept it and move on.

Onyeoma, live and let's live.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by superstar3: 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
abbey621:
Honestly speaking, it's not hard to see why most tribes dislike the Igbos. Arrogance,selfishness and outright foolishness. A Yoruba monarch said something he should not have said, most Yorubas are disappointed in him and even the political party APC are denying him yet some morons, some idiotic egghead will make it seem that the Yorubas have insulted the entire generations of Igbos. They want it to sound as if we Yorubas have maltreated them for years, even when we welcome them with open arms into our land, expose them to our culture and take interest in their traditions they still feel marginalized and neglected. Don't get me wrong, we have some good thinking Igbos out there but it seems majority of the rest can never be satisfied until they control everything. Maybe we should just serve them the head of our Oba on a platter of gold or perhaps just hand over Lagos to them since it's clear that they cannot forgive the Oba for his statements grin grin grin

You are a true born of your father. You ve said it all.
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Sunky200: 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Janet101:

U sound stupid

that idiot is not only stupid but also foolish.
Imagine that bastard good for nothing nonentity that hails from a god-forbidden race insulting 'a well respected Oba for calling on his people to show appreciation in exchange for the warm hospitality shown to them to ensure progress' in the name of politics.

Well, in case he doesnt know, unlike you people, We Yoruba respect our leaders. Any act of disrespect is treated with a daring appropriate measure.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by KingTom(m): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
tammie24:

So Jonathan is now igbo?
These people sef cheesy
Wa oooo
Goodluck AZIKIWE! LWKMD dem brain dey like kernel grin grin
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Kassidy90(m): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
lawanson44:
All these shameless yorubastard monarchs who will not leave the Igbos alone.

First it was Oba Adebukola Alli who raped Helen Okpara who was a corper serving in Osun state in 2012...

Now this useless mor.on Oba of Lagos threatening to kill Igbos by throwing them into the Lagoon.

Well, my neighbor whose brother resides in Onitsha was telling me that some guys in Onitsha most of whom were members of MASSOB have grouped themselves and targeted some yourubastard tailors and business people in Onitsha. They have agreed that for any body found in the Lagoon after April 11th and is identified to be that of an Igbo, 10 yorubastards will be fed to the crocodiles in the River Niger and their bones will be used in the construction the second Niger Bridge!

A stewpid fvcktard will just come out and open his smelly ewedu mouth to talk rubbish about the igbos! We shall see...

Enough is Enough!
NL John Cena.....abi na Dwayne Rock
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by ElekeNtioba: 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
belabela:

The video is an evidence and you will do well to watch it. Those who were in shock did not attend the meeting - and of course many were not invited including the head of Igbos in Lagos. Apparently Ohaneze met in Umaiah and issued a statement asking the Oba to retract his statement.

Basically everybody read the intent of the Oba in a particular way but those present read it in another way otherwise they wouldnt be clapping after such statements. The best evidence is the video and the reaction of those immediately threatened.

I think those statements were inapproriate but the people to whom it was made clapped away like zombies hence quashing any legal case of whatever some excited fellows have mentioned on NL

I failed to point out that d leaders interviewed were the ones who attended the meeting with oba. Moreover, they were not d only ones there. Other APC members some who are yoruba were present and were likely the ones who were hailing d oba. No sensible igboman would find those statements funny, infact they were very offensive.
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Jwonder4eva: 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
biggybanty7:
God punish una am not yoruba but una dey lagos dey win hoouse of Rep member and commisioner,and una activities dey move fine. Hw many non indigine Aba or onitsha don get dat office?na igbos bring ethnic cum dis country na so una dey opress pple 4 igboland anyhw and dey dey treat yoruba 4 dia land una don 4get dis fight na 4 all yoruba kingdom

Please can you name one Non-idigine that has tried to contest for position in Igbo land but the Igbo's refused, please just give me one, plss naaa!!!!!!
And also show me where and when has any non-indigine been oppressed in Igbo land..
You guys should stop spreading lies!!!!!!!!! ENVY is your problem...
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
Callmemike:

HYPOCRISY IS WHEN YOU GIVE ONE PERSON A DOSAGE OF A TREATMENT AND ANOTHER A DIFFERENT RULE. WHEN GEJ, A PRESIDENT OF A COUNTRY WAS CAJOLED AND CALLED ALL SORTS OF DEROGATORY NAMES, YOU ALL FLAMED THE FIRE. NOW, AN OBA, WHO IS FAR BELOW THE PRESIDENT IS IN THE LINE AND U JUST REALIZED HE IS AN ELDER. OUR PROBLEM - HYPOCRISY!!

Interesting point. But don't change the arguement. The arguement is Oba made statements that are disrespectful, hence you follow up by making your own disrespectful statement while condemning Oba for making disrespectful statements. How are you different?

You will make a better point when you say "see what Oba has said. It is disrespecful" and the whole of Lagos will say as they are saying that's uncalled for. But going ahead to make your own disrespectful statement attracts no sympathy.

The constitution of a democratic govt is different from Monarchy. In England people criticse the Prime Minister but the Queen is left out of it. You have opposition party in democracy whose main job is to antagonise the ruling party you do not have that in Monarchy.

To misunderstand the governing structure of both systems of government is a major error which I think the Igbos are sleepwalking into in Lagos. You don't expect monarchs to apologise. Even Prince Charles refused to apologise for comparing Putin to Hiltler. Many people think he shouldnt take sides but then people are more reasonable or knowledgeable to know that he won't apologise.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by boykas(m): 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
shizzleStar:
shut your putrid mouth you doofus. Ask your useless oba-werey and lets know who is/will keep regretting his senseless utterance

kill ur self ..una go soon comot for our state...i can count a lot of silly talk wen ur igwe for onitsha dey talk to Yoruba especially to Hausa..who told him he must apologize..we will tell u is a disgrace for oba to apologize personally.. All the political leaders have apologize on his behalf but until he apologize abi.. Our culture must be respected and the Yorubas have apologize on his behalf. But if u think his not enuf.. Eat some of poo and get self out of state.. silly hypocrite.. Get the Bleep out..if you want war...bring it out cuz I want y'all to leave..stupit igboz

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
[quote author=Jwonder4eva post=32509500]The Award For the Most F00LISH Monarch in Nigeria Goes To ................................................................

OBA AKIOLU ....THE OBA OF LAGOS.

[b] Yoruba's having been quoting me since and spewing trash!! You guys are all hypocrites. That was how a Yoruba Oba Raped An Igbo Youth Corper and people were insulting him..this same yoruba people where shout rape? wetin she find go im palace.. lai kin she princess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
Horllamideh:

See foolish logic.......But try it sha,i trust my hometown folks,they will give thousands of Iboes living among them a slow and painful sendforth from this world.......Oogun abenu gongo

Hehehehe! Your hometown folks who are cowards? where were your hometown folks when they raped your women in one of the communities in the South-Waste? Egbe elu igwe gbakasia gi isi ebe ahu!
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by naijamerican: 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
mascot87:
It seems the Igbo group are insane. It seems your Igwes are foolish. The earlier you stop this show of madness, the better for you guys. ediots

You and your foolish mumu oba are the only idiots here. everyone knows you youroba are useless and hateful. So much so that this old fool would open his mouth and say such hateful nonsense. Its only Yoruba's that will tolerate hate speech from its so called "wise elders" as long as igbos are the target. Had this been a white man from Mississippi calling blacks niggers, these same useless Yorubas would begin shouting condemnations.

I'm glad they are talking this useless oba to court and asking him to explain himself. Igbos have suffered enough genocide at the hands of hateful tribalists in Nigeria. God willing Igbos will create their own nation one day so that they can finally be allowed to flourish.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by cbrass(m): 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
Callmemike:

Wrong answer sir. Do your study well. No tribe can lay claim to the ownership of a state capital (Abuja) or a former state capital (Lagos). Now what do you say?

Bro let me tell you the bitter truth. The earlier you accept it the better for you. For get anything called constitution or what so ever lies you must have been reading before. the owners of Abuja knows themselves why the owners of Lag are the Oduas. when they say Lagos is no man's land it's not meant for the non Oduas rather the Oduans themselves from other Odua states who came to Lagos. even the benin ppl that have close ties with Oduans won't say that.

if we brake up today Which I see happening soon if this issue of the Lagos oba is not quickly nipped in the bud the ibos will remember the way to their villages.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by mideoti(f): 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
Vessi:
shut the fu..ck up. When president Jonathan started mismanaged the country and apc fanatics called him drunkard and clueless and called him many names unattributed to a president of the country. did you say hoot? now a constitutionally unrecognised entity is being given the gej treatment you are crying woof? cry for the gods.

U know....there's something called NEMO DAT QUAD NON HABIT, it means You can't give what you don't have
Am not suprised with your comments since u seem not to exhibit common sense, therefore you can't give it!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by shizzleStar: 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
boykas:

[s]kill ur self ..una go soon comot for our state...i can count a lot of silly talk wen ur igwe for onitsha dey talk to Yoruba especially to Hausa..who told him he must apologize..we will tell u is a disgrace for oba to apologize personally.. All the political leaders have apologize on his behalf but until he apologize abi.. Our culture must be respected and the Yorubas have apologize on his behalf. But if u think his not enuf.. Eat some of poo and get self out of state.. silly hypocrite.. Get the Bleep out..if you want war...bring it out cuz I want y'all to leave..stupit igboz[/s]
You are an inconsequential nincompoop, go fvck your useless mother
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by UncleJudax(m): 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
tammie24:

So Jonathan is now igbo?
These people sef cheesy
Wa oooo
Hahaha. I was gonna give you the benefit of the doubt... but I can authoritatively say you are a slowpoke.

Who says Jonathan is Igbo?

I challenged your assertion that producing a president is a measure of being considered a Major group.

So is Jonathan from a Major Group?

Of course you couldnt understand me, and people like you call the president clueless?

I weep for Nigeria.
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

I failed to point out that d leaders interviewed were the ones who attended the meeting with oba. Moreover, they were not d only ones there. Other APC members some who are yoruba were present and were likely the ones who were hailing d oba. No sensible igboman would find those statements funny, infact they were very offensive.

No speculations...watch it and come with hard evidence. You cannot wish this away.

Noise making will only turn igbos to nuisance and Igbos need to think ahead of 2015. Will you be needing the Oba of Lagos if an Igbo man wants to be the President of Nigeria? Will Igbos need Yorubas to become the president of Nigeria? How will yorubas react to this overplaying of issues with Oba of Lagos?

if Igbos can ask these questions they will know that in life you don't whine about every event. You register your displeasure and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jwonder4eva:

Please can you name one Non-idigine that has tried to contest for position in Igbo land but the Igbo's refused, please just give me one, plss naaa!!!!!!
And also show me where and when has any non-indigine been oppressed in Igbo land..

watin be lie. hypocrites. The whole nation will hate u guys and lets see how u gonna enjoy it.
I USE TO DO ADMISSION RUNS BEFORE 2003, BEFORE I COULD GIVE SOMEONE ADMISSION IN FEDERAL POLY OKO, I HAVE TO FORGE IGBO STATE OF ORIGIN TO GAIN ADMISSION. .... they dont admit non igbos not even Delta from Asaba in pre and evening program...

WHEN RIOT BROKE OUT IN ONITSHA IN 2005, if u can not respond to the slogan "AGWO A DE RI AGWO IBEYA... they will kill u. many hausa selling onion at the head bridge were killed.
I WITNESSED IT, WHEN I WAS RETURN FROM EKULOBIA 2005.
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by SurePresident: 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mykevp2p:
To me, it's not the statement that offend me the most as an Igbo man but those bunch of ezes who were clapping in the video! How low could they go? Your subjects are being threatened and insulted in your presence and all you could do is to clap?

[b]Sincerely, the fact that igbo ezes sucked it in and were humbly clapping for the Oba showed that igbos are naturally cowards that try hard to cover up their cowardice by vain boasting and effort to greedily accumulate money. They didn't find their voice till they got to ndigbo meeting. It reminds me of how Ojuckwu, instead of bravely dying with millions of igbos like all true Heroes that he deceived into being slaughtered, he cowardly dressed like a woman and fled tail between legs from the fiery anger of Benjamin Adekunle the Black Scorpion. Likewise, Ojuckwu never found his voice during Abacha era till democracy returned. People like Wole Shoyinka, the great Abraham Adesabya boldly faced Abacha. Only that Yorubas are not proud, they are much more braver, cleaver and better warriors than igbos. According to the commendation of the white colonial masters on the military performance of the people from tribes enlisted into British army then; they praised the Yorubas as being the most intelligent at developing and implementing disastrously destructive military strategies. This was evident in the fact that Biafra was actually winning the war before the great Awolowo, the ununiformed Generallisimo, stepped in and came to the rescue of Nigerian Military by teaching them the effective military strategy through which the lingering war was quickly won. In warfare, all is fair that wins the battle.[/b]
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
This is Nigeria and it belongs to everyone not yorubas or igbos. The Oba of Lagos made a foolish statement n shud apologise to all igbos. He has forgotten that wiithout the igbos, Lagos will never have been the commercial centre it is today
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by abbey621(m): 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
your so called Oba is an idiott

Everyone is entitled to his or her o[pinion. I can choose to say your father is an slowpoke or your mother is a witch, all join grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by FreeGlobe(f): 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
biggybanty7:
God punish una am not yoruba but una dey lagos dey win hoouse of Rep member and commisioner,and una activities dey move fine. Hw many non indigine Aba or onitsha don get dat office?na igbos bring ethnic cum dis country na so una dey opress pple 4 igboland anyhw and dey dey treat yoruba 4 dia land una don 4get dis fight na 4 all yoruba kingdom
stop your silly nonsense fool. Lagos was the capital of Nigeria. mention any core yorubas state where igbos are winning house of reps seat and commissioner or is Lagos the only yorubas state. fyi, non indigenes are also winning LG chairman seats in Abuja. Next time think before typing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by tammie24: 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
KingTom:
Goodluck AZIKIWE! LWKMD dem brain dey like kernel grin grin
don't mind the id1ot
Neva in my life have I come across a bigger fool!
Bayelsa is now an igbo state
Does Jonathan even understand or speak ibo?
They should continue to console themselves cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
haibe:
Good way for the ibos to express their hatred.. its amazing how this speech by the oba is over flogged.
hypocrite, but it was fun when fools like you went and report PEJ to ICC base on her statement of stoning any body that ask for change ba? castrated he-goats like you was having an erection when you were calling GEJ all sorts of names, not even minding that he is the president of Nigeria. now, some idiots that amadioha will soon kill have the temerity to tell me not abuse one foolish God forsaking obnoxious looking baboon called oba of lagoon. if you can be bold enough to call your president clueless and drunkard without respecting him or his office, what makes you idiots thinks that I can't be bold enough to call your useless oba of lagoon a bastard? what goes around comes around.
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Chiaka(f): 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
bugs2:
Two Igbo groups have dragged the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, to the National Human Rights Commission, NHRC, for threatening that Igbos who vote for PDP’s Jimi Agbaje in this Saturday’s gubernatorial election will drown in the Lagoon.

The groups being Ohanaeze-Ndigbo Lagos and Igbo Justice Congress in a petition to the Executive Secretary of NHRC, Prof. Ben Angwe, called for the intervention of the Commission to prevent the threat by Oba Akiolu from happening.

According to the petition sponsored by Innocent Arinze and Arinze Ugwu for Ohaneze Ndigbo and Igbo Justice Congress respectively, “The entire Igbo in Lagos State seeks your intervention to forestall the threat by HRM Oba Akiolu, the Oba of Lagos to drown all Ndigbo in Lagos State inside the Lagoon if they failed to vote his candidate, Ambode of the APC – Lagos.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/09/igbo-groups-drag-oba-akiolu-to-human-rights-commission/

No need to worry themselves. Oba wont do such thing. Said it was only his usual joke pattern! Vote your choice.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by sunsewa: 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
Umu nwa nne ndi igbo,enough of this oba issue,Ogini? since monday,haba,ain"t u my brothers tired of dis issue,can"nt u smell the coffee,this post his just to incite umu nwa afor,so that u be spewing hate on oba,thereby inciting his subjects,especially wt regards to forth comin election,inorder to create division among the intending voters,can"t u see the handwrithing on the wall,suggesting there is change coming to lagos,stop tribal hate words and stop the oba abuse,reply him wt ur vote this saturday,let us be civil please,Kai ayi kuu nu ubi,onye ayi biara.Igbo kaa chaa nnu.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
haibe:
Good way for the ibos to express their hatred.. its amazing how this speech by the oba is over flogged.
hypocrite, but it was fun when fools like you went and report PEJ to ICC base on her statement of stoning any body that ask for change ba? castrated he-goats like you was having an erec*tion when you were calling GEJ all sorts of names, not even minding that he is the president of Nigeria. now, some idiots that amadioha will soon kill have the temerity to tell me not abuse one foolish God forsaking obnoxious looking baboon called oba of lagoon. if you can be bold enough to call your president clueless and drunkard without respecting him or his office, what makes you idiots thinks that I can't be bold enough to call your useless oba of lagoon a bastard? what goes around comes around.
bugs2:
Two Igbo groups have dragged the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, to the National Human Rights Commission, NHRC, for threatening that Igbos who vote for PDP’s Jimi Agbaje in this Saturday’s gubernatorial election will drown in the Lagoon.

The groups being Ohanaeze-Ndigbo Lagos and Igbo Justice Congress in a petition to the Executive Secretary of NHRC, Prof. Ben Angwe, called for the intervention of the Commission to prevent the threat by Oba Akiolu from happening.

According to the petition sponsored by Innocent Arinze and Arinze Ugwu for Ohaneze Ndigbo and Igbo Justice Congress respectively, “The entire Igbo in Lagos State seeks your intervention to forestall the threat by HRM Oba Akiolu, the Oba of Lagos to drown all Ndigbo in Lagos State inside the Lagoon if they failed to vote his candidate, Ambode of the APC – Lagos.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/09/igbo-groups-drag-oba-akiolu-to-human-rights-commission/

IGBOS WANT TO THROW LAGOS INTO TURMOIL BY PROVOKING OR INSTIGATING OPC AND OTHER GROUPS. Nobody will accept foreigner insult his oba, obi, emir or igwe.
GUYS MAKE UNA USE UNA BRAIN. ARROGANCE KILLS

1 Like 1 Share

Jwonder4eva:

because igbos get mouth everywhere in the world both in your own father's house. ...

If will come there we will be one of your kinsmen there. ...so shall it be

THUMB UP FOR IGBO NATION.
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by LastProphet: 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
lawanson44:
All these shameless yorubastard monarchs who will not leave the Igbos alone.

First it was Oba Adebukola Alli who raped Helen Okpara who was a corper serving in Osun state in 2012...

Now this useless mor.on Oba of Lagos threatening to kill Igbos by throwing them into the Lagoon.

Well, my neighbor whose brother resides in Onitsha was telling me that some guys in Onitsha most of whom were members of MASSOB have grouped themselves and targeted some yourubastard tailors and business people in Onitsha. They have agreed that for any body found in the Lagoon after April 11th and is identified to be that of an Igbo, 10 yorubastards will be fed to the crocodiles in the River Niger and their bones will be used in the construction the second Niger Bridge!

A stewpid fvcktard will just come out and open his smelly ewedu mouth to talk rubbish about the igbos! We shall see...

Enough is Enough!

And how many yorubas are in Onitsha? Or is this not the same Lagos state that made an Ibo boy Governor for one day? Sent another Ibo boy on scholarship abroad after winning spelling competition? and countless others? Please can you show me ONE thing your Anambra state has done for a non-indigene from another non-eastern state? Just 1 is enough pls

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jwonder4eva:

because igbos get mouth everywhere in the world both in your own father's house. ...

If we come there we will be one of your kinsmen there. ...so shall it be

THUMB UP FOR IGBO NATION.
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by olubori1(m): 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
igbos should forget dis issue and move on. Its just an empty threat

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Kiki And Laolu Osinbajo Complete Their NYSC, Share Adorable Photos / Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen / Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.