Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Change Of Institution - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Change Of Institution (1366 Views)

13 Things You Should Know How To Do Before You Go To Higher Institution / Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys / 2015/2016 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Commences (Apply Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of Institution by konklushun(f): 8:56am On Apr 09, 2015
Hi all, pls au can i go abt changing institution on jamb's portal? i need to create an account to do dat but it is asking 4 access code. do i need 2 get in touch with d registration centre or i can do dat as an individual? PLS IT'S URGENT.

Cc: Fynestboi
Re: Change Of Institution by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
konklushun:
Hi all, pls au can i go abt changing institution on jamb's portal? i need to create an account to do dat but it is asking 4 access code. do i need 2 get in touch with d registration centre or i can do dat as an individual? PLS IT'S URGENT.

Cc: Fynestboi
you'll have to go to a registered centre. Buy a scratch card (i think #2500). Pls be fast o, it closes on friday
Re: Change Of Institution by konklushun(f): 12:17am On Apr 13, 2015
Samakinr:

you'll have to go to a registered centre. Buy a scratch card (i think #2500). Pls be fast o, it closes on friday

pls can't i change it on my own using my username and password?
Re: Change Of Institution by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 13, 2015
Re: Change Of Institution by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 13, 2015
konklushun:

pls can't i change it on my own using my username and password?
well you can. Last year did it myself but then, what difference would it make?. You'll still have to go to a cafe to get the card... But nothing stops you doing it yourself if you've gotten the card
Re: Change Of Institution by konklushun(f): 8:32am On Apr 13, 2015
Samakinr:

well you can. Last year did it myself but then, what difference would it make?. You'll still have to go to a cafe to get the card... But nothing stops you doing it yourself if you've gotten the card

ok tnx. i av d card
Re: Change Of Institution by silat(f): 10:39am On Apr 13, 2015
I got d card from jamb office, but it's requesting access code, username n password. Pls anyone who has done his or her own, pls I want to know how I can do it myself. Thanks.
Re: Change Of Institution by alasco1(m): 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
For DE & Change of course access code contact me through my email: rose2se@yahoo.com
Re: Change Of Institution by konklushun(f): 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
silat:
I got d card from jamb office, but it's requesting access code, username n password. Pls anyone who has done his or her own, pls I want to know how I can do it myself. Thanks.

u will av 2 do it thru a registratn centre. on dat page u can view all jamb reg centre by clicking on dat button den u select ur state u can also do filter search
Re: Change Of Institution by silat(f): 11:15am On Apr 14, 2015
Ok thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, Ola Akande Becomes First Black President Of Westminster College / THE ORIGIN OF VOLCANOES - FOR GEOGRAPHY STUDENTS / NUC Ranking: Top 100 Universities In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.