Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning (44486 Views)

Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos / Fatal Trailer Accident Along Abeokuta Expressway Leaves Residents In Tears. PICS / Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by thoollz: 10:43am On Apr 09, 2015
These trucks shouldn't ply d same road with small cars, they should have a different road for them.
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:44am On Apr 09, 2015
Apapa should be carved out of Lagos. Passing that area,you need to pray and fast for trailers not to fall on you.
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 09, 2015
Oh Lord!
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by maxy097(m): 10:45am On Apr 09, 2015
Witnessed the accident live, the vehicles were just parked.....no one was trapped in it

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by blowjohn(m): 10:45am On Apr 09, 2015
tellwisdom:
which film is this??...fast and furious part 2 ??sad

Clap for urself. U get wisdom no be small. Don't make anymore comments on nairaland this week. Just an advice.
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by shollex52(m): 10:46am On Apr 09, 2015
dainformant:
A tragic accident involving a trailer and some vehicles just occurred this morning at Beger Yard along Apapa-Oshodi expressway. The cause of the accident is yet to be ascertained at the time of writing as security operatives are yet to arrive the scene...More details later

Source; National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/04/breaking-see-photos-from-container.html
. Jeezz!!!!
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 09, 2015
God help us!
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by sexaddict08(m): 10:49am On Apr 09, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] on a serious note,the way this IBO drivers drive this day on the street is terrible
if you must crash can't you crash in the place that was prepared for you in the lagoon?[/size]

I'm not IBO, but I have to say 'UR IDIOTSINCRAZY NA ANOTHER LEVEL, go see a Doctor.... plsssdssss

4 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 09, 2015
tols4gorgeous:
Car owner be like.....No repair am oo.....na new one I want

WETIN HAPPEN TO INSURANCE
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by sydneyboss(m): 10:52am On Apr 09, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] on a serious note,the way this IBO drivers drive this day on the street is terrible
if you must crash can't you crash in the place that was prepared for you in the lagoon?[/size]
you are a big tribalism fool! the day u will have sense is the day GEJ will become president again.

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by WILSON(f): 10:52am On Apr 09, 2015
Na GEJ causam since it happen in Lagos - Na fasola talkam
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by MKO4ever(m): 10:52am On Apr 09, 2015
maxy097:
Witnessed the accident live, the vehicles were just parked.....no one was trapped in it

Thank God, no live was lost
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 09, 2015
Hope no life was lost?
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by tellwisdom: 10:54am On Apr 09, 2015
blowjohn:

Clap for urself. U get wisdom no be small. Don't make anymore comments on nairaland this week. Just an advice.

Your head no correct sad
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by Sanuzi(m): 10:55am On Apr 09, 2015
Lord av mercy . but why they no they lock the containers now.hope no life was lost sha
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by wiloy2k8(m): 10:55am On Apr 09, 2015
koligs:
@op, u snapped this picture from a Danfo bus? Don't lie

May God save all nairalanders and their family from tragic accident this year..

May we never see any cause to weep...

Can I see your loud amen by clicking the like button?

u don craze finish ... u wan make me faint with laugh .

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by subbieD(f): 10:56am On Apr 09, 2015
Derz Nofin repairable in Ds cars.....damn it....I Jst Pray No one is hurt...... cry
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by Gracyel(f): 11:02am On Apr 09, 2015
BLOOD OF GOD!!!....Twill be a miracle if none of the drivers of the cars died o. These big vehicles sef....
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 09, 2015
Alphaoscar:
When Fashola said all this trucks should only be allowed to be plying the road at night some haters descend on him then now see what is happening on Lagos road.

Fowlshola is a chronic failure! Stop making excuses for him! #JKforLagos

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by JustCare: 11:03am On Apr 09, 2015
tols4gorgeous:
Car owner be like.....No repair am oo.....na new one I want
but if he's good always?
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by jobsat34(m): 11:04am On Apr 09, 2015
paulolee:
tot d government said dt trailers wud b plying d road only at NIGHTS.... .
d same government ignored n dumped d law after money av bin sent in from big oil companies n oda transportation companies....
if Lagos is a pdp owned state deY wud av called d govt clueless n foolish n screm for change bt since it's Controlled by apc deY dnT need d change n deY want anoda apc representative to Continue from wr d oda stopped xo dt it wud b business as usual till d next four or 8 years ...
if u say u want to vote for anoda party, deY wud say u wud die in d next 7 days n thrown into d lagoon coz dea own Lagos.....
# runs out of thread n switches off fone b4 deY attack mi#

truth be told sir, lagos state govt tried to enforce the law on trailers but the power brokers at the federal level says the road belongs to the federal govt.. that is to say, the state govt didnt have a say...

any contrary opinion can quote me..
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 09, 2015
Alphaoscar:
When Fashola said all this trucks should only be allowed to be plying the road at night some haters descend on him then now see what is happening on Lagos road.

Insurance policy do not cover trucks and trailers at nights, Haulage operators won't risk the loss at the expense of a careless driver.
So don't cast on Fashola, blame CBN who also regulate the insurance companies.

If no life is lost, the insurance company will pay for the damages depending on d type of contract . . . that is if the truck owner drew a policy
embarassed
Alphaoscar:

Insurance policy do not cover trucks and trailers at nights, Haulage operators won't risk the loss at the expense of a careless driver.
So don't cast on Fashola, blame CBN who also regulate the insurance companies.

If no life is lost, the insurance company will pay for the damages depending on d type of contract . . . that is if the truck owner drew a policy
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by wiloy2k8(m): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2015
kekakuz:

Guy .. calm down .
i be pure igbo boy .

i just want to ask you few questions ...
1 . are you a indigenous lagos boy , if not then ur stupid .
2. how long have you been staying in lagos and if you were born here how old are you . if you have stayed here less than 25yrs then ur terribly stupid .
3. if you dont know the tribe of the driver ... ur crazily stupid .
4. if you get mind and u know you be full yoruba/foolish one eeeh . wey get mind no b by talk . go ladipo,alaba,oshodi,festac,ajaoestate slap 1 ibo man wey be ur size and see what happens .

because you are foolish yoruba fool for making this statement and if you feel say you get mind eeeh contact me make we meet . forget my pix eeeeh . stupid fool .

i gat yoruba friends and they dont make this statements .

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by praz001(m): 11:17am On Apr 09, 2015
lawanson44:

Fowlshola is a chronic failure! Stop making excuses for him! #JKforLagos

Get or facts right before dramatising your ignorance online. That road belongs to the FG.
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 09, 2015
Sunnycliff:
This is really terrible, but solutions to issues like this, seem Hydra headed and multifaceted! God Help us

I like your terms bro.

Euglena and Paramecium nko
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by Actor123: 11:20am On Apr 09, 2015
Hmmmm may God protect us OoOoooo
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by ramdris(m): 11:21am On Apr 09, 2015
subbieD:
Derz Nofin repairable in Ds cars.....damn it....I Jst Pray No one is hurt...... cry
Saw the accident this morning at Berger yard. Tragic!
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 09, 2015
These trucks should only move at night
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 09, 2015
wiloy2k8:

Guy .. calm down .
i be pure igbo boy .

i just want to ask you few questions ...
1 . are you a indigenous lagos boy , if not then ur stupid .
2. how long have you been staying in lagos and if you were born here how old are you . if you have stayed here less than 25yrs then ur terribly stupid .
3. if you dont know the tribe of the driver ... ur crazily stupid .
4. if you get mind and u know you be full yoruba/foolish one eeeh . wey get mind no b by talk . go ladipo,alaba,oshodi,festac,ajaoestate slap 1 ibo man wey be ur size and see what happens .

because you are foolish yoruba fool for making this statement and if you feel say you get mind eeeh contact me make we meet . forget my pix eeeeh . stupid fool .

i gat yoruba friends and they dont make this statements .

Some peeps are not worth your reply bro. leave the bigot to Himself.
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 09, 2015
kekakuz:

im sure you are not yoruba and if you are you are a bastar.d...... omo ale jati jati

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by 0ldirtybastard(m): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2015
kekakuz:

This post is so immature and senseless.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria / These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri / Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.