Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG (61126 Views)

Lion Attacks A Lady Tourist In Zimbabwe Who Posed For Pictures(pics) / Nigerians In Cameroon Deported In Cattle Trucks (Photo) / Lion Attacks & Kills An Antelope While Tourists Watch From Their Cars (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 15, 2015
sinkhole:
They better manage the xeno-whatever in SA, if they come to Naija, na inside lagoon dem go end oo!
BROS SEUN pls kindly read d post i quoted and see for yourself d gravity of tribalism,insult and smtin dat can cause war in what d guy wrote.
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by airlord2020: 8:22am On Apr 15, 2015
njays24:
I expected the igbos to have learned some lessons from all the attacks and discrimination they've been experiencing,both in lagos and outside Nigeria. You guys should "stop building castles" in another man's land while you leave your own land desolate. Build and develop the south-east,attract investors,make it a business Mecca of some sort so that before people attack and discriminate against you would see the efforts you're making.

Seems to be the only relevant response to this thread. I'm shocked at the level of hatred Nigerians have for one another . To think that the people I see on the streets and physically can have this level of hatred is alarming.
mind u I'm not your country man. I hope u people don't unleash same kind of terror to foreigners one day.

2 Likes

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 15, 2015
Ayus34:

if u don't add any value ti the economy of urs host,then come back home instead of constituting nuisance and being a burden to the host country. ....a lot blacks leave their countries looking for quickest means to make money and later engage in illicit dealings and giving their respective countries a bad name....if u complain south African are killing u and u can't go to another country,are u also saying ur country of birth is killing you
oga not by force to travel out majority of my family resides abroad and and they 've not complain of molestation because they engaged themselves in meaningful things in other not to endangered themselves. ....if u want to die in another man's country, then goodluck to you......don't come here and cry like a baby!
my dear they mentioned Nigeria as a whole Including me and you ......

So stop your politics and face the solution
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by kodded(m): 8:30am On Apr 15, 2015
hotwax:
[size=18pt]Can this clueless government protect its own mainland citizen talkless of foreign based. Boko-harams are having a field day here in Nigeria.
Nigerians are like poultry fowl to Boko-haram. They pick them up for killing at will.

Sorry south african based. We dont have a government, lets see what happened after May 19.

Lets see if the so-called change will happen.[/size]

Hope you guys are not claiming to own South africa just like you claim to own Lagos sha. Cuz what yorubas endure, south african might not.
https://www.nairaland.com/2254550/cant-promise-government-find-missing

pathetic undecided
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by TopHand: 8:30am On Apr 15, 2015
Honestly speaking black south africans r very racial and tribalistic once they know u r a foreginer they gang up against u and use whatever means to dispose u of yur business although the whites and black middle class 2 a degree r mostly ok, personally it wish most nigerians could go there a live 4 a couple of months I believe this will open our eyes forged if not love at least tolerance 4 one another d people in Nigeria, it will also install nationalism in us and drive us to build our country, south africa as a place is terrible, drugs HIV murder and xenophobia is widespread and common, the only thing south africa has and which places them above Nigeria is electricity, thru this they are able to maintain a level above us in industrialisation, and attracting of foregin capital investment I also wish all our politicians could live undercover south africa and just see how basic infrastructure empowers a nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by driand(m): 8:31am On Apr 15, 2015
Ayus34:

I'm very sure ....they will be the same people that claim their host land and tagg it NO MAN'S LAND.....southafrican should not spare them ,they better send them back to their country or possibly grave before it's too late!
See what hate has done to you, and you are only bitter because you are poor, and if you don't change your state of mind you remain poor for life.

1 Like

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by ThisMeansWAR: 8:35am On Apr 15, 2015
Ayus34:

the Igbos endangered other Nigerians and black in southafrica,due to their attitude there is now a general belief that all Nigerians are bad.....something is happening in india, Malaysia,Thailand,part of China etc. my Chinese friend emphasize on this particular tribe every blessed day!
Dude... Honestly... Shut the fhuck up.. You don't know the right time to display tribalism..

3 Likes

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Chiaka(f): 8:38am On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=Hawlahscho post=32736740][/quote]

Its called a forum. Pig head!!
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by driand(m): 8:41am On Apr 15, 2015
I just checked your profile picture and I'm not surprised, your land, your land, what makes you the owner of the land? virtue of birth, if you give birth to a child 8n the UK you would want to claim citizenship for the child in the UK, how about the millions of igbo children that have been born in Lagos, ibadan, abeokuta, ede, oshogbo, akure, ? You want to drive them away, .. .. I've told you don't let bitterness borne of poverty destroy you.

3 Likes

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by tete7000(m): 8:50am On Apr 15, 2015
delishpot:
Return home fa! Wuruwuru of many of you there is catching up with the whole lot. Do you blame SA people?

You read comments like this and you just have reason to question the mindframe of some people.
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by yahx(m): 9:18am On Apr 15, 2015
Wen you comto nigeria even without visa u wil stay as long as u wish
But wen we go to other countries wt visa we are been killed. Fr no reason
Jas bcaus we hustle hard
Well they envvy us but will nver b grt as we ar
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 15, 2015
Ventura1:
The gra! gra! and wuruwuru of our people in foreign land is too much! They must respect their host and bear it in mind that they are in a foreign land. Ajo ko le ba bi ile
Do u know about d situation in S.A at all? Dis isn't about gra gra . D blacks dere r just something else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by donshaddow(m): 9:28am On Apr 15, 2015
morpheus24:

You want me to stoop down to your St.upidity and ignorant monkey brain.

Again how do you reconcile the attacks on foreigners in South Africa with your glaring bigotry of one ethnic group in Nigeria. Your mental illness is so chronic that you cannot recognize other nationalities in the video who are being attacked. All you see is IBOS..IBOS.....IBOS..... everywhere.

They say obsession is the precursor to madness, you my friend are close to the edge

Could you please stop quoting that demented basstarrd (Ayus34).

You are giving him much audience, thereby you exalt his ignorance about life, humanity, freedom and love.

Where is the love - Black Eyed Peas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by maureeoy: 9:33am On Apr 15, 2015
simple------- come back home.
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by donshaddow(m): 9:39am On Apr 15, 2015
V0lv0:
If you call my displeasure about innocent people getting murdered is ranting then you have bigger issues than beyond me. Sweet don't get it twisted. You never took Ghanaians in. Were you or South Africans feeding Ghanaians, providing them with food and accomodation? They were paying for these with their own money and being taxed as well for the benefit of your Citizens so cut the BS. Secondly Ghana must go was way before Ghanaians started coming to SA and majority went back to their country Ghana and not SA. Try and be more knowledgeable about certain things before you display your ignorance. Does it sound feasible that they would come to South Africa mind you this was still during apartheid and it was highly educated individuals that came. To be honest I don't care about Ghana must go. Majority of Ghanaians don't and I actually found out about it here on Nairaland. Secondly you are wasting your time on the Nigerian issue because honestly I don't care about that either. The only thing that was more of my concern was the innocent killings of foreigners and you ignored it totally and continued with your hatred for Nigeria (leave me out of that too thank you). As you know they are the least affected with the attacks as it has mostly being Somali, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Co. It's obvious you support zenophobia and the attacks so there is nothing left for either one of us to say.

May your days be prolonged.

Please leave that sex-addict (blu ivy), she doesn't appreciate the gift of life.

We as Nigerians do have our issues, but when it matters most, we rally round each other...

Why do you think Jonathan was voted out? Because he toiled with the lives of Nigerians in the North. The whole country united against him... Ask Obasanjo, ask Abacha, ask Babangida.

What were the world expecting during our election? Divisibility and disintegration of Nigeria. What did they get? Unity for purpose.

God bless Nigeria, God bless Africa, God bless the black race.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Gaucho(m): 9:43am On Apr 15, 2015
Travelled to SA last year and saw a lot of guys struggling to survive,engaging in menial jobs. Can't blame them but they too have to be law abiding and not engage in acts that might make the South Africans attack them because they are aggressive people due to the apartheid struggle,but then they shouldn't take the laws into their own hands. God help us all.
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by InMyOpinion(m): 9:45am On Apr 15, 2015
morpheus24:

Here are you issues you need to deal with Motswana from Botswana

PRE 1994....WE are suffering because of APATHEID, . APATHEID MUST GO!

POST 1994....We are suffering because the WHites have all the economic power and wealth. WHITE PRIVILEGE MUST GO!

POST BEE....We are suffering because the tenderpreneurs and government are corrupt. ZUMA MUST GO!

POST 2008 Foreigners migrating into the country.... We suffering because we cant figure out how these foreigners are making money and we aren't. THE FOREIGNERS MUST GO!

POST 2014...We are still suffering..BEcause.......

You're spot on bro..without meaning any insult to hard working South Africans, I must say that many black South African's are lazy - and its easy for them because there's the while folks to blame (I wonder what dimension Xenophobia will take if conditions in SA were half as bad as they are in Nigeria). The truth remains that, although the atrocities of apartheid must be condemned in the strongest posible terms, we must admit that South Africa wil not be what it is today in terms of economy and infratructure if the blacks had been in charge from inception (sadly ths is the story for almost all of black Africa - for instance, even in Nigeria little has changed in our infrastructure after exit of the British). Take Johannesburg for instance - Hillbrow used to be one of the places blacks craved for when the whites were in charge - after black takeover, the whites mostly relocated to places like Sandton and now these are the places you wanna stay when you visit SA - trust me you dont want to be caught at odd hours in Hillbrow, berea, etc. Truth must be told - our brothers in SA must begin to look inwards and not blame everything on whites or other Africans. If they feel they are too of much of previledged citizens to do hard work for survival, then they should not blame the Zimbwabeans, Nigerians etc who are willing to take up those jobs. They must not also forget that all Afrcans stood with them in the fight against apartheid. people with legistimate businnesses must be allowed to contribute to their econony. The lazy ones must almost not daint the image of the hardworking and focused blacks and colored South Africans who are taking advantage of the new turn in their country and doing very well

Our Nigerian brothers in SA must also desist from crime. It is almost indisputable that many Nigerians in SA do drugs and the like. We hope that things improve at home so some of them will not have any more excuses to stay there and consistently bring shame to the millions of good Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by crisycent: 9:55am On Apr 15, 2015
I'm currently in South Africa and I can tell you that the average South African is unambitious. If they are able to drink alcohol and eat poorly cooked meat, they feel they have the world.

Majority of the businesses here are controlled by the Whites who employ coloured (mixed) South Africans. They should face the whites and coloured and leave Nigerians alone.

Finally, the major reason they hate Nigerians is because their girls can die for us. We no dey dull nau, no be alcohol you wan drink? Oya drnk one carton!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort / Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) / Skeleton Of Man Trapped In Lava During Mount Vesuvius Eruption In 79 A.D.(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.