Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee (5728 Views)

Is It Wrong For Your Fianceeā€™s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by bunmioguns(m): 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
embarassed

Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by dharay99: 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
forgive n forget.. cry cry

Taah, maybe she dun ready to pack out be dat sha.
undecided
Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
You don hit my car, oyinbo repete,

u don bash my car, gbese repete,

c me c trouble, another gbese...
Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by bunmioguns(m): 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
dharay99:
forgive n forget.. cry cry

Taah, maybe she dun ready to pack out be dat sha.
undecided

You know say she no dey show any remorse

That kind girl een

undecided
Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by qloreal: 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
she berra go dey price her grave yard for cemetery grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by Input(m): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
I will take it to be April fool
Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by Tallesty1(m): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nah Guessing Game Bah?

I will be like.

"Babe Guess what"?

She: "What"?

"It is over"

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by Rapmaestro(m): 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
All her family must turn maid
Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by bunmioguns(m): 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
qloreal:
she berra go dey price her grave yard for cemetery grin
Input:
I will take it to be April fool
Tallesty1:
Nah Guessing Game Bah?
I will be like.
"Babe Guess what"?
She: "What"?
"It is over"
Rapmaestro:
All her family must turn maid

Guys dey vex seriously for here o

grin
Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by AfricanApple(f): 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
I will kiss her and love her more smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
Retaliate ofcourse buy her a broken diamond ring eye for an eye tooth for a tooth such is life undecided
Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by Clara16(f): 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
(Looks at the topic of the thread with a smile). Hmmm, I guess i should take my leave.
Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by njuwo(m): 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
AfricanApple:
Less ban alert.
Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by njuwo(m): 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
Clara16:
(Looks at the topic of the thread with a smile). Hmmm, I guess i should take my leave.
Humble wifey.
Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by njuwo(m): 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
I will just activate myself with Faze Kolomental and use her for display starting like this, Omo na mental case, start to dey craze, na my car you just damage so. Oh, oh,oh,oh,oh,oh, kolomental, kolo,kolo,kolo,kolo. After the display, i draw her back to myself with Faze Loving you everyday. Wetin i go do, ki ni mofe se, i no know why i love you every minute of the day.
Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by justmag(m): 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
Under the sea! Under the sea!! (Singing little mermaid) - dats where they will find her body. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by jamex93(m): 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
Terminate her contract
Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by Dajugba: 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wow... Such surprise is wonderful. I will do her nothing, rather surprise her too. Which I could demolish her house or empty her apartment. Abi all no be surprise wink
Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
I'll do nothing. . . The car is an old car.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by prettyjo(f): 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
am not a guy shaa but make I comment...

its not gonna be funny when my wife does it.
Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by AfricanApple(f): 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
njuwo:
Less ban alert.
very soon, bwari I will legalize it. don't worry, no need to waste your energy
Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by sarmiie(m): 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
that is so messed up..

dude will be expecting a pleasant surprise......

he will get a surprise......but it wouldnt be pleasant

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by DaGC(m): 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
I'll be glad she survived without injuries.

But if na very expensive car?? hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by 7footre(m): 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Having bashed a few cars back in d days, i'll take it with a pinch of salt knowing I wasn't crucified when I bashed mine
Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mistake is bound to happen..

What if I were the one that bashed the car,would I react irrationally? Hell no.

so,I will react,but not irrationally.
Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by cirmuell(m): 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
I'll get her a better car. tongue
Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by bunmioguns(m): 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
cirmuell:
I'll get her a better car. tongue

When she is not feeling sorry for what she does

Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by alexis007(m): 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
shooooooo?i resemble mechanic?............gets spanner and loose her head to check what's wrong with it
Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
AfricanApple:

Coming from a female. Sighs I c cheesy
Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by cirmuell(m): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
bunmioguns:

When she is not feeling sorry for what she does

You didn't state that. sad abi you're refering to the *surprise* thingy?.

Anyway, if she showed no remorse it means she crashed it on purpose & there's probably a reason behind why she did that. We'll start from there...
Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by rittyben(f): 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
I will akiolued her mistakenly
Re: Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee by larryChockode: 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
i'll crash her pvssy the same way. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor A Lesbian, See Who Is Touching Her Big Boobs / Please What Are The Side Effects Of Not Having Sex / Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.