Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,273 members, 7,780,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:38 PM

Nigerians Be Careful - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Be Careful (526 Views)

I See A War Coming - Nigerians Be Prepared / Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. / Nigerians Be-aware Fake Plastic Rice From China!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Be Careful by nnapo: 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Power corrupts a man with a good heart not to talk of one with a questionable history. please I wish you all could look beyond this recent victory by APC and be aware of its leader, Tinubu who is quickly becoming the most powerful personality in nigerian politics, which i admire since he is one of the few people my generation was able to observe his humble beginning. he has the the ability to stand up to any challenge as he has proven in the past but his hands are not clean. I plead with nigerians not to be carried away with these CHANGE propaganda (as we all know that majority of the people who makes up APC are previous members of PDP so nothing much is changing) and give absolute power to APC , Tinubu. lets not forget that it took sixteen years to voice our discomfort if this people decide to misbehave it would take longer.
The only way out is to follow Tinubu legacy (since we all know that lagos has been the opposition party stronghold for quite a while) by leaving lagos as an opposition state by voting jimi. remember we would not have known some credible people like Fashola and the rest without a strong opposition party. If they claim to be the change we are looking for then the federal government should be able to look beyond their differences and develop Lagos with whoever is its Governor

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Confirmed Fact You Never Noticed About APC [must Read] / I Survived The Lagoon. (pic) / Read Full Text Of President-elect’s Article On New York Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.