Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia (31398 Views)

Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" / Wikipedia DID NOT Update Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile / Orubebe's Profile Updated On Wikipedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia by SeverusSnape(m): 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
1miccza:

Never knew you were on Nl too ,you should be coming out once in a while like this to clear people's doubt.. You see it's not about you or your dad or the APC but about an ugly monster called tribalism and ethnicism which has been in existence in our different mindsets as a people,it is a monster that can and would be worse than the threat of BH and ISIS combined this is one of the monsters that your dad must first eliminate in order to gain solid ground.......
So you believe the person you quoted is Buhari's daughter? grin

2 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia by LAX89(m): 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
QuotaSystem:
For the millionth time, Wikipedia is editable, anyone with an account can make any updates they desire.

We all know Wikipedia can be edited, even a motor park tout knows that! That's BESIDES the point! The POINT is, did Wikipedia state the facts about this slowpoke/tout called oba akiolu or not!

2 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia by klevjey: 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
fboycaestro12:

Tinubu put you in his pocket? Is it by force that you live in Lagos? If you don't like the lifestyle in Lagos, why not go back home or move to another state within Nigeria? which one is Tinubu kept you in his pocket

and what will happen to our houses we built here??
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia by 1miccza: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The person actually had me completely seriously.... The first thought that crossed my mind after spilling those big grammar was Buhari pikin dey Nl too??
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia by MKO4ever(m): 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

As in ehn...... *let me be polite* but I didn't know some kind of people still exist

3 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia by tpiadotcom: 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
klevjey:

either sell or rent them out.
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia by SeverusSnape(m): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
MKO4ever:

As in ehn...... *let me be polite* but I didn't know some kind of people still exist
Hehehehehehehehehehe... grin
The guy is very funny, That means I'll create a new moniker called "Obama", and some people will revere me. cheesy
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia by SeverusSnape(m): 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
1miccza:

The person actually had me completely seriously.... The first thought that crossed my mind after spilling those big grammar was Buhari pikin dey Nl too??
Hehehehehehehehehehe... Guy, you've been scammed grin
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia by mendoakala(m): 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
Gbam on Wikipedia PDP propaganda
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia by Abbeyme: 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
klevjey:

Give them to the less privileged in d society. Or convert it to a museum.
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia by jamesbridget13(f): 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
ZahraBuhari:
I can confirm to you that this old man does not support my dad, Ambode or APC.
He's played his game to drive Igbo supporters away from the party.

We are one Nigeria and a trad ruler who could utter such insensitive trash about a beloved Nigerian tribe is not worth having that seat.

Zahra Buhari
we knw ur likes. portray urslf as someone who u aint ok. when u re tired u ll find ur way off nl n come back real.

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia by klevjey: 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
MKO4ever:

I'm going to ask for the last time: Who are you? because I know who you are not!!!

see as u dey open eye like say u wan beat am...
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia by 1miccza: 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe... Guy, you've been scammed grin

Heavily scammed oo,i still haven't recovered

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia by dan55: 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ymodulus:

Good.
Wikipedia is never a credible source, as it's editable by any one
because its your oba wikipedia is now editable. When it was orubebe, u were happy jumping up the did the right thing. Now the water has splached APC and your looking for excuse. Face it your oba is folish to make such comment.
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia by omarhlichanwa: 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
Choi! Why did u akiolued the lagoon,lol

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia by klevjey: 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Abbeyme:

Give them to the less privileged in d society. Or convert it to a museum.

u no see ur mouth...ole
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia by somegirl1: 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
lynn79:
Yes, what the Oba of Lagos said was wrong and unneccessary. BuT I wonder how people feel fre to insult a king so easily. It clearly shows lack of manners, ill-breeding and no sensee of tradition or culture. If one is truly a Lagosian, either by birth or by location, one would have respect for the monarch.

Perhaps where they come from, elders, leaders and monarchs respect themselves.
When you give room for people to insult you, they will.
Even the most famous monarch, the Queen of England, doesn't get involved in politics yet a relatively unknown man with very limited influence believes he can and should. Hopefully he has learned that times have changed.
He is a ruler, only in his home.
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia by klevjey: 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
tpiadotcom:

either sell or rent them out.

then what happens to funsho alakija and femi odetola making billions from my land's oil blocks??
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia by Abbeyme: 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
klevjey:

u no see ur mouth...ole
Lol
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia by dan55: 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
mendoakala:
Gbam on Wikipedia PDP propaganda
now your calling it pdp properganda but orubebe case was not apc properganda hun Decive yourself shm..
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia by larisdena(m): 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
Be careful of what you say.
MuguliciousMUGU:
It is not that oba akiolu does not have sense oo, it is just that the price of sense was very high and instead of him to buy the sense with high price, he went to the black market to buy the cheap sense, now see want cheap thing can do. Am still wondering if there is any difference between him and a psychiatric patient.

akiolu has been added to the english dictionary

akiolu - means to throw someone or something into the lagoon, especially the igbo tribe.

For example, the robbers akiolued the baby for no reason

the fishermen akiolued the fishing net and caught lots of fish
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia by djfox: 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
dan55:
because its your oba wikipedia is now editable. When it was orubebe, u were happy jumping up the did the right thing. Now the water has splached APC and your looking for excuse. Face it your oba is folish to make such comment.

Gettouta here!

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Peter_Godsday_Orubebe&action=history

look at all the edits and reversals made since March 30. For some reason though Orubebes page is only editable by registered users while the Oba of Lagos is editable by EVERYONE. They'll probably lock the page if your vandalism gets too much.
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia by dan55: 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Betterment:
Updated by Wikipedia

Wikipedia don't have job
that is their job. To update profile or event of information they have in their database or add new information if necessary.
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia by dan55: 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
calebu:
Wikipedia is manhandled by humans like u
but they said the fact. When it was orubebe, u didn't remember it was man handled by human? Shm
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia by tpiadotcom: 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
klevjey:

then what happens to funsho alakija and femi odetola making billions from my land's oil blocks??

you're asking me because I'm sharing in the billions perhaps?
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
It is not that oba akiolu does not have sense oo, it is just that the price of sense was very high and instead of him to buy the sense with high price, he went to the black market to buy the cheap sense, now see want cheap thing can do. Am still wondering if there is any difference between him and a psychiatric patient.

akiolu has been added to the english dictionary

akiolu - means to throw someone or something into the lagoon, especially the igbo tribe.

For example, the robbers akiolued the baby for no reason

the fishermen akiolued the fishing net and caught lots of fish
grin grin....my belle don tear for laugh
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia by drcleto(m): 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
grin angry angry grin grin nawa ooooo
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
ZahraBuhari:

We are one Nigeria and a trad ruler who could utter such insensitive trash about a beloved Nigerian tribe is not worth having that seat.

Zahra Buhari
my dear imposter you better be careful the way you impersonate someone else SMH. Nigerians always looking for cheap popularity. just an advice
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia by klevjey: 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
tpiadotcom:

you're asking me because I'm sharing in the billions perhaps?

aren't they ur people?? or r u denying them?? u want ibos to leave lag, but u want ur brothers and sisters to continue enjoying our wealth... Na for Mars dat one go happen
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia by Danhumprey: 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
ZahraBuhari:

Zahra Buhari
Zahra Buhari?shockedshocked

gringringringringrin

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia by Beface(m): 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
eluquenson:
His profile updated with an attempt to commit a genocide
Guy i just check wikipedia now and i did'nt see anything as such. Where did you get the news from. Abi na fake den say den say you they give us?
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia by Glowstone(m): 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
ZahraBuhari:

Zahra Buhari

Guy do you realize how stewpid you are, who ask what you are angry ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) / The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri / DSS, Police Begin Fresh Screening At INEC Collation Centre In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.