Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Who Can Recommend A Reliable Paypal Exchanger - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Can Recommend A Reliable Paypal Exchanger (2827 Views)

#JumiaNigeria Nigerians Recommend Adjustments To Courier Companys Delivery Model / Paypal Exchanger For Long Time / Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Recommend A Reliable Paypal Exchanger by cremeandchic: 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hi, please i need details of any reliable paypal exchanger that can handle multiple transactions a week without fail or delay. Who knows anyone like that?

I have done business with some Nairaland exchangers and they have done well so far but not 100% reliable.

Thanks.
Re: Who Can Recommend A Reliable Paypal Exchanger by hisenjos: 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
cremeandchic:
Hi, please i need details of any reliable paypal exchanger that can handle multiple transactions a week without fail or delay. Who knows anyone like that?

I have done business with some Nairaland exchangers and they have done well so far but not 100% reliable.

Thanks.

We can provide the service you need. Exchange your paypal funds at very attractive rates depending on the amount. Prompt and reliable same day bank payment available. Contact System Link at exchange@hisen.org or BBM 79813E19 or whatapp 0803-217-4894

1 Like

Re: Who Can Recommend A Reliable Paypal Exchanger by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:49am On Apr 11, 2015
cremeandchic:

Thanks.
if the funds is up to a minimum of 1000usd per week then whatsapp or contact me on 07031021457
infinitikoncept@gmai.com
Re: Who Can Recommend A Reliable Paypal Exchanger by gboyetade: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
you can reach me on whatsapp 0 9 0 9 6 8 5 3 30 1. I exchane paypal funds
Re: Who Can Recommend A Reliable Paypal Exchanger by BizBloke(m): 11:00am On Apr 13, 2015
cremeandchic:

Thanks.

CremeAndChic,

I guess you want to exchange your funds from Fiverr and Freelancer. If so, we can do that for you - without fail or delay and you'll be kept updated.

You can reach me via the link on my signature or better still, mail Support@Specuitpay.com.

Cheers.
Re: Who Can Recommend A Reliable Paypal Exchanger by tonytony208(m): 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
hisenjos:

We can provide the service you need. Exchange your paypal funds at very attractive rates depending on the amount. Prompt and reliable same day bank payment available. Contact System Link at exchange@hisen.org or BBM 79813E19 or whatapp 0803-217-4894
Thanks for the prompt payment sir. I just got the alert now.
Re: Who Can Recommend A Reliable Paypal Exchanger by hisenjos: 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
tonytony208:

Thanks for the prompt payment sir. I just got the alert now.

You are welcome. Thank for your business
Re: Who Can Recommend A Reliable Paypal Exchanger by tonytony208(m): 9:10am On Apr 21, 2015
hisenjos:

You are welcome. Thank for your business

Thank you sir for the prompt payment. I just got the alert. I tried informing you on phone, but you were not picking. I suspect you were busy. Nice doing business with you sir.
Re: Who Can Recommend A Reliable Paypal Exchanger by hisenjos: 10:23am On Apr 21, 2015
tonytony208:

Thank you sir for the prompt payment. I just got the alert. I tried informing you on phone, but you were not picking. I suspect you were busy. Nice doing business with you sir.

You are welcome.
If you need to withdraw your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer etc, let us help you exchange thru Paypal at very attractive rates depending on the amount. Prompt and reliable same day bank payment available. Contact System Link at exchange@hisen.org or BBM 79813E19 or whatapp 0803-217-4894
Re: Who Can Recommend A Reliable Paypal Exchanger by dorispray: 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
hisenjos:

You are welcome.
If you need to withdraw your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer etc, let us help you exchange thru Paypal at very attractive rates depending on the amount. Prompt and reliable same day bank payment available. Contact System Link at exchange@hisen.org or BBM 79813E19 or whatapp 0803-217-4894

You've got an email from me, no response from you yet.
Re: Who Can Recommend A Reliable Paypal Exchanger by hisenjos: 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
dorispray:

You've got an email from me, no response from you yet.

@dorispray
Please resend the mail - did not see it,
Re: Who Can Recommend A Reliable Paypal Exchanger by gboyetade: 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
Cremeandchic give me a trial
cremeandchic:

Thanks.
Re: Who Can Recommend A Reliable Paypal Exchanger by solbash11(m): 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
gboyetade:
Cremeandchic give me a trial

Bro you didn't show up again last week Thursday as we agreed....
Re: Who Can Recommend A Reliable Paypal Exchanger by gboyetade: 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
solbash11, you disappointed me last week despite the fact you kept my representative waiting for you in your office far beyond the scheduled time. you can contact me on whatsapp whenever you have funds
Re: Who Can Recommend A Reliable Paypal Exchanger by Zdoh(m): 7:44am On Oct 14, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163

https://www.nairaland.com/3525491/buying-selling-paypal-skrill-bitcoin[/color]
Re: Who Can Recommend A Reliable Paypal Exchanger by macphilip: 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
Re: Who Can Recommend A Reliable Paypal Exchanger by legalwealth(m): 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2019
IJAM Exchange is highly reputable and reliable when it comes to buying and selling PayPal funds.

You can contact us on whatsapp 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 or 012931906. Better still, LIVECHAT us on https://ijamexchange.ng
Re: Who Can Recommend A Reliable Paypal Exchanger by aloby: 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
Paypal Exchanger - Buyers/Sellers

Sell your paypal funds to me at $380/N

Instant payment via bank transfer

DM 08143107523 on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

How To Raise #550,000 / Common Mistakes People Make On Fiverr. Come And Learn for free...... / CPA Marketing: The Ultimate Guides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.