Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

See How Hair Sellers Dupe Nigeria Girls On Instagram And Facebook - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See How Hair Sellers Dupe Nigeria Girls On Instagram And Facebook (2389 Views)

Fake Girls On Instagram / Girls On Instagram Be Like (photo) / *SCAM ALERT* Beware Of Some Instagram And FB / Twitter Online Retailers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Hair Sellers Dupe Nigeria Girls On Instagram And Facebook by Maryannlive(f): 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
This people are spoiling market for the real hair sellers. They start by asking you to pay into their bank account in Nigeria and after the payment, they send you a fake tracking number, that your hair will be delivered to you in Nigeria in no time. But you will never get to see the hair.

Once you realize they are fake, they block you on their instagram and facebook pages. The first person that mailed me said the person that defrauded her was in London, while the sender of this mail says hers lives in Malaysia. She gave out her business name, Instagram and Facebook ID’s and even the GTB account number she paid the alleged N80,000. Find her mail after the cut.

I got duped by a lady who claims she sells hair. She said she is based in Malaysia and ships hair world wide. So i paid money, N 80,000 into her account beginning of January 2015 and since then she has sent me fake tracking details, phone number which does not exist to track my hair.
I went to post on her facebook page and realized that about 3 of us have been scammed like that. As i tried to post on her IG wall she blocked me. I have called her phones to no avail.
Please help me post this to stop her from committing more fraud.
Her details below
Btw, I went to visit her Facebook page and she sounded so real. Just always double check ladies.

http://www.maryannlive.com/2015/04/see-how-hair-sellers-dupe-nigeria-girls.html

Re: See How Hair Sellers Dupe Nigeria Girls On Instagram And Facebook by Jennydoris(f): 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
One thing I can't do and will never do is to buy anything online.... No matter what it is.

I prefer going to the market to look out for that particular stuff and bargain the price as well as the quality of the stuff with the seller. So if eventually the item turns out something other than what I had in mind before buying it.. Then I will return it to the seller.
Re: See How Hair Sellers Dupe Nigeria Girls On Instagram And Facebook by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hummmm this is really sad. sad
Re: See How Hair Sellers Dupe Nigeria Girls On Instagram And Facebook by YabaLeftist: 9:48am On Apr 10, 2015
What do you expect, when the African woman feels insecure with the natural hair God gave her. She'll rather put on artificial hair to give her a false impression of beauty.

They'll continue to fall prey to the fraudulent schemes of scam artists out to feed fat on the gullibility of some fashion-crazy females.
Re: See How Hair Sellers Dupe Nigeria Girls On Instagram And Facebook by hurpeyeahme(f): 2:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
Fraudsters r everywhere.

Those that post pictures of clothes online and say it can be delivered anywhere, I've come to realise that most of the sold called materials are of inferior quality n they will sell @ exhurbetant prices.
Re: See How Hair Sellers Dupe Nigeria Girls On Instagram And Facebook by Dinah247: 11:49am On Jul 10, 2022
TOP 4 NIGERIAN INSTAGRAM AND TIKTOK HAIR VENDORS LIST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=encf85puRBs

(1) (Reply)

Best Offer On Body Care Product | Gold Facial Kit At Shopbychoice / Trending: Have You Heard Of Tongue Splitting? / Ankara Lovers Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.