Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,009 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Gtbank Token - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Token (7073 Views)

How To Transfer Money From Gtbank To Gtbank And To Other Bank Account / Gtbank MD, Dan Orogun Dies In A Boating Accident In Liberia / Is Gtbank not loosing it? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Token by Omolola1(f): 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
I need help on how to activate my token online for the first time
I just got my token this morning, and received an alert I have been debited this evening

i logged into internet banking with my online details and clicked on "Card" and "View Activation Code"
It brought out a form with my ATM card details and expiry date, plus the token code
I filled the form and the code generated from the token to get an activation code,
However it came up with the message "You have not accepted terms and conditions for token usage"
I dont understand where this is coming from as there is no check box to accept any term and condition

How do I activate the token?
Re: Gtbank Token by Ephemmm: 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
You bought a token from bank and you left the customer service officers idle without asking them the procedural steps; is this the way you behave whenever your doctor prescribed drugs for you?

If you don't go back to any GTB branch and ask your question before gubernatorial election, you will be flogged seriously walahi!

8 Likes

Re: Gtbank Token by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ephemmm:
You bought a token from bank and you left the customer service officers idle without asking them the procedural steps; is this the way you behave whenever your doctor prescribed drugs for you?

If you don't go back to any GTB branch and ask your question before gubernatorial election, you will be flogged seriously walahi!
#Lol.
Re: Gtbank Token by bedfordng(m): 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
there should be a checkbox.make use of computer and preferable google chrome web browser
Re: Gtbank Token by gal10(f): 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hi Lola, Your token becomes active after 24 hours. To register it, log on to the internet banking page with your user name i.e old account number and unique password. Go to the settings and help menu on your left. Click on the drop down_ confirm token. You will need to provide d numbers at the back of your token i.e d white pannel. It should give u a success message. You are good to do ur third party transfers and all.. Enjoy it well

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gtbank Token by Omolola1(f): 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
gal10:
Hi Lola, Your token becomes active after 24 hours. To register it, log on to the internet banking page with your user name i.e old account number and unique password. Go to the settings and help menu on your left. Click on the drop down_ confirm token. You will need to provide d numbers at the back of your token i.e d white pannel. It should give u a success message. You are good to do ur third party transfers and all.. Enjoy it well

Thanks sweetz
Re: Gtbank Token by adeleke5157: 11:09am On Oct 10, 2016
Is the services or the transfer free after registration with the token
Re: Gtbank Token by Drealtalker: 9:12am On Oct 31, 2018

(1) (Reply)

How To Travel To Ghana Without Documents / How Long Does SCUML Registration Take? / We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.