Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? (51197 Views)

Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man / Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do / Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
That's the present dilemma my female friend has found herself. She just couldn't believe her fiancee, whom she loves so much, could lay his hands on her. Unfortunately, it's happened!

Immediately I got a call from her last weekend, I could feel some pain in her voice. We met in a popular eatery, with tears in her eyes, she let out her disappointment and frustration. They've been courting over 4 months- having been mere friends over 5 years.

They had an argument. It got heated up. Words were spilled from both ends, and a slap from the guy brought her back to realityr she had just received a slap from the man she might end up getting married to. I tried to calm her down. Both of them are my friends!

Women can really weep, especially when someone whom they deeply love treats them poorly; they have containers of tears behind those two sockets at their foreheads! They are a very emotional and sensitive people; too precious and tender!

She sought my advice. I simply ask her if that was the first. She reluctantly said NO; the guy has slapped her twice before this recent one. I didn't want to be responsible for the breakup of an intending couple. And I don't also believe that, even in the face of verifiable, unbearable character defects, one should jump into a marriage with the hope of changing their spouses...you may just have inherited a prayer and fasting ministry! !!!

I advised her to look at the matter with her head, not heart. But trust, emotions are usually stronger than knowledge!

She called me yesterday, and told me she was going ahead with the courtship. It's her call. But i didn't fail to warn her that she could be receiving hotter slaps in the years ahead. Kicks could even follow!

If you were in her shoes, as a lady, what would have been your decision?

Was my advice a wrong one?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by falconey(m): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
OP its only a SLAP!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Fabdedon(m): 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
enjoy all nah love grin

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
cool eggovinMma tell them

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Fabdedon(m): 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
falconey:

OP its only a SLAP!
you know there are some slap that can reset the destiny you know

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Beamborla(f): 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
Abort Mission kia kia... I wouldn't dare

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
undecided

Court ship kor, judge ship ni.
No man dare raise his hands on me. It's better you call off the relationship. I am good in packing and leaving without being told anyway. I go slap my own back!

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD men!

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
SmartChoices:
cool eggovinMma tell them

I go slap am back.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Missyetty(f): 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
Well it is her life, but a man who is slapping her now might do something worse in the future, she should think with her head and not be blinded by emotions.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

I go slap am back.

Dangerous nor try am with an Hausa man dia in Abuja o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
He has not even married her and he is already hitting her, embarassed if they come marry nko?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
SmartChoices:

Dangerous nor try am with an Hausa man dia in Abuja o!

Hausa man ke? cheesy cheesy.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
Missyetty:
Well it is her life, but a man who is slapping her now might do something worse in the future, she should think with her head and not be blinded by emotions.

That's the point. I explained these line of yours to hers. She was just too emotional to have analysed the situation dispassionately.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
4 months relationship, he is already slapping her? The guy no try at all o . Seriously I can't stay in an abusive relationship, if she can cope with him, no problem.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

Hausa man ke? cheesy cheesy.
?
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:
4 months relationship, he is already slapping her? The guy no try at all o . Seriously I can't stay in an abusive relationship, if she can cope with him, no problem.

I think these are the kind of relationships in which domestic violence are rife!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
If you hit me, I'll kick your balls.

Then dump you.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:

Then dump you.

You wan kill am? Haba!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
dearpreye:

You wan kill am? Haba!

tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by ronald4lif(m): 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
How many more slaps will she want to receive before getting some sense and quit it. Except, slaps turns her on though.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:

Then dump you.
What if you so much deserve it? grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
dearpreye:

You wan kill am? Haba!
No mind her. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
ronald4lif:
How many more slaps will she want to receive before getting some sense and quit it. Except, slaps turn her on though.

Surprisingly, babe said she was in!

Very beautiful girl; well packaged and oiled by the Creator. ...yet, for reasons best known to her, has committed her future to the hands of a slapper!

Wetin be my own inside sef!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
dearpreye:

Very beautiful girl; well packaged and oiled by the Creator. ...yet, for reasons best known to her, has committed her future to the hands of a slapper!

grin grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
No mind her. cheesy

Bro, you don show? Ghen Ghen! !!
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, you don show? Ghen Ghen! !!
I'm looking for Mrs Chima cheesy
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by MrsChima(f): 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
My man has no business hitting me period! I got brothers!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm looking for Mrs Chima cheesy

Look no further; she's nearer than you tthought!
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
dearpreye:

I think these are the kind of relationships that eventually in which domestic violence are rife!

Yes.Unfortunately, he will never stop.
Na from slap e dey start o, before e enter blow for eyes.
She better run for her life.Any man that hits me just don't want a step further in the relationship, because after that, the affection will just dissappear fiam! ! From my eyes.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by ronald4lif(m): 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
dearpreye:

Perhaps she finds slaps romantic. There are some women who are attracted to violent men and those who abused them, physically. Whilst there are some who are moved by the ones who blackmail them emotionally. She could fall within the former class. Her business though.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
MrsChima:
My man has no business hitting me period! I got brothers!
What has your brothers got to do with your ish?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm / 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.