Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage (3540 Views)

She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage by BoiledPlantain: 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
My previous relationships haven't really been fair to me.I've had 2 girlfriends in the past who would have gone to hell,back and forth for me but it all ended before it started.

I'm a very picky guy when it comes to who I'm dating and have been very fortunate to have two girls in the past who loved me a such.
But my problem is,I always think I love them till the unexpected happens(or expected depending on your preference)
My position on pre-marital relationship; is no-sex before marriage,of which I've strayed far away from in my relationship.
My first girlfriend was lisa, she was Asian, we were friends for a couple of months and then decided to kick start a relationship.
I liked her very much as a friend and at some point I even tought I'll marry her(I was a youngin then) I always planned to marry my first girlfriend.
Well everything was beautiful until we strayed and decided to partake of the forbidden fruit.Almost immediately after the deed,I realised how not really in love I was with her (meanwhile I'd always had little doubts about my love for her). We had been friends for a couple of months and she wanted to take it further and I accepted as she always helped me with my assignment and and showed me loads of care.
Well after the deed I noticed my love for her started to decline.I kinda didn't take her seriously as I'd previously done and within couple of months it was over between us.

I had a subsequent relationship with Stella (name changed for privacy reasons) whom was a former high school mate of mine; she came on board after my chapter with lisa was over.
We started as friends again and ended up as lovers.She was in Nigeria while I was away in the other continent studying;We dated for couple of months until I returned.The deed was done again and I began to see less-of-her.The esteem in which I held for her, dropped.And in less than 3 months it was over again.

Since then I've been worried could my lack of non-abstinence have affected my relationship.
What if I fall in love again and It mistakenly happens.Will that be the end??
Or maybe I've never truly been in Love: Sex was just the eye opener cry

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
story is as fake as the op! angry
Re: Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage by pretydiva(f): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
Say no 2 premarital sex it kills faster than u think

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage by Fairgodwin(m): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
Can somebody please tell me what the OP is talking about? Because in all form of sincerity, I just don't understand what he's taking about...
Re: Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage by ronald4lif(m): 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
pretydiva:

How and who has it killed?
Re: Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage by confistified(m): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
pretydiva:
says who undecided
Re: Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage by BoiledPlantain: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
What the hell....you don't even know me
Why do people freaking think everyone is a lier here.
Just because you lie doesn't mean everyone takes pleasure in it.
Please grow up

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage by AndreRose(f): 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
pretydiva:
I don't think what you said applies in this context because had he married lisa or stella and had sex with her after the marriage same thing might happen.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage by AndreRose(f): 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Op this your case is hard.
You don't need to be afraid. Had you married one do you think it won't happen?
Re: Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage by BoiledPlantain: 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
AndreRose:
Op this your case is hard.
You don't need to be afraid. Had you married one do you think it won't happen?

This is exactly one of my fears.....
What if I abstain then marry.
Would the same thing happen.
The painful part is, this too girls loved me.
I wish I loved them as much maybe it wouldn't have happend.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage by BoiledPlantain: 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Actually you're right.
But I don't know if it's the sex or its me.
Or maybe it's lack of love.
pretydiva:
Re: Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage by AndreRose(f): 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
BoiledPlantain:

If I may ask, did you actually love them or just lust since after sekks you will loose interest?
Re: Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
Op

Go for a sexuality check

You are gay
Re: Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage by barackodam: 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
you're lucky you never married em. That would have been the worst decision cos same thing would happen.

Its a two way thing, either

You have not yet found your true love yet or
You need to check yourself
Re: Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage by jamex93(m): 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
sorry sir
Re: Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage by Dotwillis1(m): 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
pretydiva:
kills? Can yhu please expatiate ma'am?
Re: Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage by loswhite(m): 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
BoiledPlantain:

mental illness...smh go 4 check up ooo
Re: Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
Other words, sex depreciates the value of a woman in the eyes of a man?

Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage by BoiledPlantain: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
After reading this long epistle,
The only conclusion u could come to is that I'm gay??
Bro's I rebuke you IJN
tell your brother's that the new member you wanted to initiate declined.

And I didn't say I hate women or pvnani.
I'm only searching for a diagnosis to why I loose interest in a Iady I claim to love after sex.

rapsodeep:
Op

Go for a sexuality check

You are gay
Re: Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage by BoiledPlantain: 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
loswhite:
mental illness...smh go 4 check up ooo
Bros na u dey sick
Honesty some nairalanders need to grow up undecided
Re: Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage by BoiledPlantain: 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
barackodam:
you're lucky you never married em. That would have been the worst decision cos same thing would happen.

Its a two way thing, either

You have not yet found your true love yet or
You need to check yourself

You're correct bro, part of the checking myslef: is to see if anyone has had similar experience with mine and how they solved it.
And also I have a feeling it's more inclined to me not having found someone that I love morethan she loves me.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage by BoiledPlantain: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
Maybe!!
MzNelly:
Other words, sex depreciates the value of a woman in the eyes of a man?

Interesting.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage by pretydiva(f): 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
I really don't ve ba3 2 start explaining. Buh d bottom line is its a sin n it has grave consequences
Re: Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage by barackodam: 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
BoiledPlantain:

You're correct bro, part of the checking myslef: is to see if anyone has had similar experience with mine and how they solved it.
And also I have a feeling it's more inclined to me not having found someone that I love morethan she loves me.

yes, I mentioned that earlier
Re: Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage by Mobi47(m): 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
OP, u love them, and they do too. But the love u guys have for each other, is not agape love. True love has a foundation and that foundation shld b laid on agape love. This is the only love that can prevent both the lady nd d guy frm having sex, and will also go a long to ensuring that when u are married, both of u will grow old together without divorce. For me, I think u guys love each other the wrong way.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage by ifex370(m): 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
ooooh... wait...

boiledplantain is different from boiledcorn.....

guysss guysss calm down cheesy
Re: Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage by tohpahz(f): 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
In ur case.. sex complicates issues..
Re: Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage by Psalmwise(m): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
<<<Acquired>>>
Miltary Zone Keep off
Re: Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage by YUNGLURD(m): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
Fairgodwin:
Can somebody please tell me what the OP is talking about? Because in all form of sincerity, I just don't understand what he's taking about...
his headline is confusing. After the whole straffing he's now telling us history.
Who cares?
Re: Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage by YUNGLURD(m): 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
pretydiva:
I really don't ve ba3 2 start explaining. Buh d bottom line is its a sin n it has grave consequences
tell me u haven't tasted the forbidden fruit.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage by ilovecritics(m): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Bae - If someone comments this way when u make a post would u take it lightly?
Re: Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage by AdeniyiA(m): 6:05am On Apr 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

How and who has it killed?
what type of death did u think he was talking about?
Every act of disobedience or sin kills something in you. There are many living dead on planet earth

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Most Attractive Part Of A Girl's Body? / Chilling With Pinkjacket.. Studio Session In 30minutes / Vasline Crew Get In. Sexy Girls On The Loose (hot Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.