Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

New Dress Code In Town All In The Name Of Change (photo) - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / New Dress Code In Town All In The Name Of Change (photo) (65864 Views)

Apc Looking For Change (photo) / Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' / Nairalander Gets A Brand New BMW Power Bike For Supporting "CHANGE" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Dress Code In Town All In The Name Of Change (photo) by macof(m): 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
abokikhalifa:
you and who want JK? JK cor SK ni cool

I also want Jimi Agbaje
Re: New Dress Code In Town All In The Name Of Change (photo) by abokikhalifa: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
macof:

I also want Jimi Agbaje
okay, who else?
Re: New Dress Code In Town All In The Name Of Change (photo) by razqoz: 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
Change from tie to broom Indeed
Re: New Dress Code In Town All In The Name Of Change (photo) by Synthase(m): 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
DuchessLily:
Hehehehe... Serious craze
Fixed
Re: New Dress Code In Town All In The Name Of Change (photo) by TEEKEYZ: 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
juman:
Funny. grin

Oh see the background I feel nigeria, pdp could not build a sensible country in 16 years. Shame on pdp, shame on people of useless generation, shame on useless 'leaders' across board.

That ado in nasarawa state.... APC STATE
Re: New Dress Code In Town All In The Name Of Change (photo) by Cityguy: 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
Imagine entering an office like this looking for job! Who would resist helping such locate the nearest psychiatric home? Many are mad, few are roaming. The thing don dey enter executive level cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: New Dress Code In Town All In The Name Of Change (photo) by creepsyme(f): 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
sweeping mood activated!
Re: New Dress Code In Town All In The Name Of Change (photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
I bere were tutu
Re: New Dress Code In Town All In The Name Of Change (photo) by chibyz(m): 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
oga i think buhari needs to take u 2 yabaleft.dats d broom of chang u are joking with.
Re: New Dress Code In Town All In The Name Of Change (photo) by DuchessLily(f): 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
Synthase:

Fixed

Na u talk am oo grin
Re: New Dress Code In Town All In The Name Of Change (photo) by Tolubory(m): 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
wéré lé yí ó..
Re: New Dress Code In Town All In The Name Of Change (photo) by charmingeyes(m): 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
Stupidity personified and advertised.
Re: New Dress Code In Town All In The Name Of Change (photo) by 19naia(m): 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
Anybody waka come my office seeking employment while wearing that tie and suit, I go employ am on d spot... And beg him to take it easy on me with the Juju curse he dey sweep in with that talisman tie... Na powerful juju ornament be dat... He will own every business endeavour he encounters.... Chai! shocked

1 Like

Re: New Dress Code In Town All In The Name Of Change (photo) by ojnnaco(m): 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lolxxxxx....
#Jonzing change
Re: New Dress Code In Town All In The Name Of Change (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
Wow, this is serious... change begetting madness...wahala deyyyyyyyy cheesy grin
Re: New Dress Code In Town All In The Name Of Change (photo) by edorhe14(m): 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
What da Fush...Verry soon Broom will be so Xpensive..
Dats rite Change
Sai Change
Re: New Dress Code In Town All In The Name Of Change (photo) by fanzz: 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
embarassed[This is free madnez part 4!
Re: New Dress Code In Town All In The Name Of Change (photo) by larrybee2017(f): 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
that's what change does now. madness since 1922
Re: New Dress Code In Town All In The Name Of Change (photo) by NemzySeries(m): 11:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
phabuloz:
Omo no be small swag be dat o,it takes a real man to dress dat way
Reaal man abi Madman?
Re: New Dress Code In Town All In The Name Of Change (photo) by DutchNegro(m): 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
AroOkigbo:

Bros, calm down.
that's broom, not umbrella
You should be talking about APC

I smell brains in ur pants cry
Re: New Dress Code In Town All In The Name Of Change (photo) by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 29, 2015
melomelo:
Normality to Abnormality This is the exact change we are talking about He don start be that others be very careful
Why u dey holla my name anyhow nah
Re: New Dress Code In Town All In The Name Of Change (photo) by goodygallant(f): 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
theV0ice:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
this guy is a shege somebody
Exactly!lol
Re: New Dress Code In Town All In The Name Of Change (photo) by jbblues24(m): 11:08am On May 31, 2019
Oppan Gangnam Style Gangnam Style Op op op op oppan Gangnam Style Gangnam Style Op op op op oppan Gangnam Style. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Glo Sponsored Your Wedding (PIC) / When You Buy One Gala..(pics) / Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.