Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Please Help! I Feel I Don't Have Any Talent. How Can I Discover My Talent? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help! I Feel I Don't Have Any Talent. How Can I Discover My Talent? (1182 Views)

I Don't Like To Work With Any Of My Colleagues / / How Can I Discover Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I Feel I Don't Have Any Talent. How Can I Discover My Talent? by henifri: 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
I have sat down countless number of times and thought about this. I feel I don't have any talent. There are some things I often get passionate about , but after some period of time the whole vibe and impetus gradually die off. Nairalanders, have you ever been in such a situation? How were you able to discover your talent(s)? Is it necessary your choice of career path has to match with your talent? Please your comments can save a life

P.S

This is a preamble of a much more complex problem(dilemma) in my life which I will share subsequently here.
Re: Please Help! I Feel I Don't Have Any Talent. How Can I Discover My Talent? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
Talent is an illusion. What do you enjoy doing?
Re: Please Help! I Feel I Don't Have Any Talent. How Can I Discover My Talent? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wand who says u can't live without having a talent.
Just trying doing well whatver it is ur doing working studyinng e.t.c
Re: Please Help! I Feel I Don't Have Any Talent. How Can I Discover My Talent? by henifri: 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
RickRichards:
Talent is an illusion. What do you enjoy doing?

when I was younger, I enjoyed dismantling electrical appliances, and figuring out they worked. I was curious about physics and science. now, the whole vibe has reduced,and when i got older I think I became more of a 'Jack of all trades person'. I feel I am just that young smart guy who has a lot of dreams, but hasn't yet figured out what he really wants to become in Life. I feel I am not living life. I feel I am without a purpose.
Re: Please Help! I Feel I Don't Have Any Talent. How Can I Discover My Talent? by abayomi93(m): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
My brother,talent is important.But you must understand that talent is a part of a whole in the human purpose for life.a person could have the talent of oratory;but that does not mean that his purpose is to be a public speaker.God might give him that talent because God's purpose for his life is to be a pastor.you could have a talent of teaching,but that does not mean Gods purpose for you is to be a lecturer;at the same time,his purpose for you might simply be to be a teacher of the bible. "Now you can see the mystery"what you should do is to be a friend with God,and pray to him to show you "who you are and your purpose in life" like joseph saw that people were to bow down to him in future:he would show you yours too. Fortunately,"the purpose of life is to live a life of purpose"
Re: Please Help! I Feel I Don't Have Any Talent. How Can I Discover My Talent? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jack of all trade does the magic. Put your hand into a lot of things and one day you will figure out what your talent is then work towards it.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Preparing For The Project Mgt Professional(pmp) Exam? Let's Meet Here... / . / How To Become A Nurse In UK From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.