Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Why Young Women Often Date Older Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Young Women Often Date Older Men (47556 Views)

Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men / Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Young Women Often Date Older Men by mali(m): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2005
Why ladies date older men: When you see a pretty lady going out with a much older man, some will say she is a gold digger, that she has no love for the man or it was because of the man's money that she is going out with him. This may be true in some cases, but there some things that attract young ladies to older men and not just their money.

In the first place some ladies like attention: they like aman who can pet them, make them the fucos and centre of their lives. Older men treat a woman this way more than younger men. An older man would be proud that he has such a beautiful girl to call his own. He would be very appreciative of what he has, so he will treat her with much reverence. He will pay her all the attention she needs, and pet her, treat her like a queen and a lady.

But a younger boyfriend will not give her all the attention or treat her thesame way. What do you think?
Re: Why Young Women Often Date Older Men by da808cutie(f): 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2005
personally, if i were to go out with an older man, it would be because he's a lot more matured in mentality. but older men aren't my thing really.
Re: Why Young Women Often Date Older Men by adesodgi(m): 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2005
i wonder how old u r,dat u need a more matured mentallity??/ grin
Re: Why Young Women Often Date Older Men by layi(m): 2:13am On Oct 13, 2005
Whatever an old man can do. A young man can do, better
Re: Why Young Women Often Date Older Men by Latoya(f): 2:19am On Oct 13, 2005
I disagree with that your statement layi, Older guys are far more matured than the young ones,they have experienced all areas in a relationship.They are more patient and understanding unlike the lil men that ladies have to battle and teach everything.
Re: Why Young Women Often Date Older Men by Greatpeter(m): 6:58am On Oct 13, 2005
Talking fro experience?
Re: Why Young Women Often Date Older Men by mali(m): 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2005
Layi, you don't undrestand. Young men will promise you heaven and earth just to get what they want, and as soon as they get it they will change, because there are many young ladiesout their. But older men have tested everything in that game, so they will like to pet her so she won't leave.
Re: Why Young Women Often Date Older Men by Scorpio(f): 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2005
They're more matured, more caring and sometimes, they're really interested in you emotionally, spiritually etc than physically.
Re: Why Young Women Often Date Older Men by layi(m): 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2005
Dont be parochial. Older men are more experienced true but it could be used against u. They know d best way to get u down as well.
Re: Why Young Women Often Date Older Men by Greatpeter(m): 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2005
Layi talk talk too much oo.

Older ones not only experience they are wise and caring.
Re: Why Young Women Often Date Older Men by Scorpio(f): 12:30am On Oct 14, 2005
I meant some older men, not all of them. cheesy
Re: Why Young Women Often Date Older Men by alterego1: 12:40am On Oct 14, 2005
older manz have weak hearts and deep pockets. all the thinks a real girl wants tongue
Re: Why Young Women Often Date Older Men by Scorpio(f): 12:40am On Oct 14, 2005
Umm, u wrong.
Re: Why Young Women Often Date Older Men by hotangel2(f): 3:23am On Oct 14, 2005
because older men are naturally spose to be more matured. And also because... You don't wanna date someone that's ur age and reason just like u do.

But ehh.. some older men could act like babies.
Re: Why Young Women Often Date Older Men by nddy(m): 5:36am On Oct 14, 2005
This is the reason I Hate CELINE DION and MARIAH CAREY
Re: Why Young Women Often Date Older Men by hotangel2(f): 5:39am On Oct 14, 2005
lol. cos they went for older men ehh? Crap. But they can sing!
Re: Why Young Women Often Date Older Men by nddy(m): 5:44am On Oct 14, 2005
Mariah Carey is the most annoying , she is in her 20's going for a man old enough to be her father, i mean i could mess around with an older lady but not marriage . That would be gross
Re: Why Young Women Often Date Older Men by hotangel2(f): 5:44am On Oct 14, 2005
Anyways, i dont blame them.
Re: Why Young Women Often Date Older Men by nddy(m): 5:47am On Oct 14, 2005
why would you blame them when you are doing the same (just jokin)
Re: Why Young Women Often Date Older Men by hotangel2(f): 5:49am On Oct 14, 2005
haha... lol. nice one. Well u shouldnt blame them too cos u r R.kelly the second. wink
Re: Why Young Women Often Date Older Men by nddy(m): 5:53am On Oct 14, 2005
how am i R.kelly? when i dont date girls below my age or class, ummmmmmmm i dont think i fit into that category.
Re: Why Young Women Often Date Older Men by nddy(m): 5:55am On Oct 14, 2005
i meant black
Re: Why Young Women Often Date Older Men by hotangel2(f): 5:55am On Oct 14, 2005
just messing with u. ANyways where the MODIFY thingy.
Re: Why Young Women Often Date Older Men by nddy(m): 5:57am On Oct 14, 2005
i dont know where Admin took it
Re: Why Young Women Often Date Older Men by hotangel2(f): 5:59am On Oct 14, 2005
yeah...
Re: Why Young Women Often Date Older Men by esconedge(m): 10:21am On Oct 14, 2005
i dont think its cool,i quite agree with nddy,he haz a very gud point...
Re: Why Young Women Often Date Older Men by hipcaramel(f): 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2005
i think it all depends on how mature the girl is. i've got a friend that was dating a guy that was 33. she's younger than me but more mature than me. she obviously couldnt go with a guy that was in her age bracket. a lady that's 19 is older than a guy that's also 19 by 2 years(that's just how it is). now imagine this lady that's 19 and is even more mature than i am(and i'm older than she is), what kinda guy do u think she would go for. definately not a guy that's in her age bracket. she'll wear him out and vice versa. u dig?!!
Re: Why Young Women Often Date Older Men by razor(m): 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2005
the reason is simply given by hot-angel and l quote '~*I love Boyz, [b]dey r stupid [/b]^__^ *~
Re: Why Young Women Often Date Older Men by niceguy(m): 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2005
young girls like older men so that they will cheat on him and if its comes to marriage, the old man
will die quickly and they starting messing up. to tell u how wicket girls are.
Re: Why Young Women Often Date Older Men by Scorpio(f): 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2005
kai, see dudes hating on the older men cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Young Women Often Date Older Men by debola(f): 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2005
you people are suprise about an older man dating a younger if it 10 to 15 years is better atleast we will say she likes him kinda but i went to a wedding the groom was 70 years and the bride was 29 years can you imagine even her father is 55 years her mother is 50,, the old man's first is 64 and second is 50 can you guys imagine the difference... shocked The old man has money.. i still like bianca's marriage too ojukwu atleast is not that bianca was poor before she got married to him that she loved him, imagine a known man in this town (musicians) sang at a naming ceremony of a new born baby but when the baby grew he got married to her that RIDICULOUS dont they think of the shame or age........
Re: Why Young Women Often Date Older Men by da808cutie(f): 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2005
@ adesodgi, i need a man that understands when i talk not one that's more concerned with irrelevant things. but hey i already got one, so i aint complaining

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dollars Husband Sprayed On Wife At Their Wedding Reception (photos / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex / Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.