Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,369 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:18 PM

Thread For Industrial/production Engineers Both Employed And Unemployed.. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Thread For Industrial/production Engineers Both Employed And Unemployed.. (1448 Views)

I Got Sacked After 2 Hours I Got Employed / Thread for Petroleum Engineers, Both Fresh Graduates And Experienced / Should I Quit My Job And Be Self-employed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Industrial/production Engineers Both Employed And Unemployed.. by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 10, 2015
Industrial/Production Engineering is quite a new course in Nigeria's educational system and most employers are yet to know of our existence even when we have so many production and manufacturing companies in Nigeria but whenever job adverts comes out, you will hardly see Industrial/Production Engineer's position.. Please those that have gotten job as an Industrial/Production Engineers should share their experience here.. If you have job openings on our field please do feel free to post it here...
Thanks and God bless us all..
Re: Thread For Industrial/production Engineers Both Employed And Unemployed.. by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 28, 2015
Equalizer:
Industrial/Production Engineering is quite a new course in Nigeria's educational system and most employers are yet to know of our existence even when we have so many production and manufacturing companies in Nigeria but whenever job adverts comes out, you will hardly see Industrial/Production Engineer's position.. Please those that have gotten job as an Industrial/Production Engineers should share their experience here.. If you have job openings on our field please do feel free to post it here...
Thanks and God bless us all..
It is really sad that there's no post on this thread after several weeks. Are you a Graduate or an Undergraduate?
Re: Thread For Industrial/production Engineers Both Employed And Unemployed.. by Nobody: 3:48am On Mar 30, 2016
Datazone:

It is really sad that there's no post on this thread after several weeks. Are you a Graduate or an Undergraduate?
Am a graduate.. sorry about my late response.. just seeing this now.. What about you?
Re: Thread For Industrial/production Engineers Both Employed And Unemployed.. by engineerjimmy: 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
Are you an aspiring or praticing technician/engineer who is looking for fellow technicians/engineers to share knowledge with,share and gain from job and contract opportunities,and also participate in different on going projects,you can message 08170697723 on whatsapp and be part of the engineeringforum group. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

APPLY NOW! 2017/2018 Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Scholarship / Start Your Data Sharing Business / How To Download The New ICAN Study Pack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.