Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,362 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:09 PM

Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja (54181 Views)

Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers In Akwa Ibom (wedding,prewedding Pics / Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor / Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by lalasticlala(m): 7:54am On Apr 10, 2015
A 24-year-old water vendor, Dauda Idris, has impregnated identical twin sisters Stella and Stellamaris, aged 20.
The incident occurred in Kwamba Primary School area in Suleja, where the twin sisters live with parents and a brother while Idris often stayed with other water vendors for service in the same area.

Blueprint gathered that when the news were reviewed to Dauda by the twin sisters that they were pregnant, Idris break down and lament in the sight of crowd with shock, saying: “Oh my God I never knew both of you are twins, I have impregnated twin sisters”.

The twin sisters narrated how it all happened in six months.

“Right from our childhood days, my twin sister and I are used to playing pranks on people; our parents are no exception, especially our father. The interesting thing about us is that it is only our mother, who can tell us apart.

“As identical twin, we wear the same clothes, talk and walk the same way, wear the same hairstyle, in fact we do everything together both planned and unplanned.

“Some time back, I was sitting at the balcony when this handsome water vendor walked up to fill our reservouir with water.

“Immediately, I told Stellamaris about Idris. As weeks passed by, Idris and I became close friends, and then Stellamaris suggested that we play pranks on him since I didn’t tell him I was a twin.

“However, we agreed that we would not fall in love with him, not in the least, going to bed with him.
“This charade went on for about six months until the day I told Stellamaris that I was pregnant.

“While we were contemplating on whether I should have an abortion, Stellamaris also discovered she was pregnant. “God, how can two sisters be pregnant for the same man?”

“My mother found out that we were both pregnant. She asked us who was responsible for our pregnancy as abortion was out of the way.Stella added saying “I could not tell her the whole truth but promised to take her to the house of the man responsible”.

http://www.blueprint.ng/2015/04/10/water-vendor-impregnates-twin-sisters-in-suleja/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by Fairgodwin(m): 7:56am On Apr 10, 2015
haha... the guy is a powerful sharpshooter, I mean striker. Damn!
And that serves the twins right! I sincerely think the guy is innocent, for he never knew they were twins. But this is the kind of blessings most Christians pray for - EVERYTHING NA DOUBLE DOUBLE O #song.
I am even sure, if not the two, one of them would (definitely?) have a set of twins too. Lol. #from water vendor to baba ibeji, oko ibeji. Nice.

149 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by Misogynist2014(m): 7:57am On Apr 10, 2015
Stories that touch the heart.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 10, 2015
Not his fault na...
Im no know the difference

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by SarcasticMe(m): 7:59am On Apr 10, 2015
No pisure?
Hmm, God go help am, the twins too go born twins...
Hallelujah!

8 Likes

Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by alberto2k(m): 8:01am On Apr 10, 2015
[size=18] Oti fun won omi aye! (He has given the twins water of life) grin grin
[/size]

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 10, 2015
Picture of the twins and their big belly,plus idris with his goatee beard or I don't believe

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 10, 2015
alberto2k:
sad
ex-convict how far

1 Like

It was a "mistake". . . He gave them pure "waters" of love.

7 Likes

Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by Atk01(f): 8:04am On Apr 10, 2015
This reminds me of Double Wedding. It's actually not the guys fault, the twins caused it. Funny sha. cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by gabe15(m): 8:05am On Apr 10, 2015
just incase.vote amobode

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by golddeejay(m): 8:05am On Apr 10, 2015
this script will win multiple award if d producer is good

19 Likes

Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 10, 2015
Now this is bad!
Pranks`re meant to instigate fun, but it has an elastic limit where you ought to put an end to it.
A popular adage says: 'Na wetin dey sweet person na im dey kill am' -that is what one finds enjoyable can also lead to one`s own death.
So if you`re doing something and you sure know it isn`t so good, my bro/sis you better desist from it, for if eventually the 'table turns around' the repercussion of your actions might be too hard to bear.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by Tallesty1(m): 8:07am On Apr 10, 2015
This news is older than Nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by klepto2015: 8:07am On Apr 10, 2015
Hahaha
Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by jnrbayano(m): 8:07am On Apr 10, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Not his fault na...
Im no know the difference

Is he married to any of them?

3 Likes

Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by alberto2k(m): 8:10am On Apr 10, 2015
Ipledge:
ex-convict how far
Baba I gallant, juss dah I woke up with a black eye grin

Person beat beat mah life for dream lass nite grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 10, 2015
Abomination!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by falconey(m): 8:11am On Apr 10, 2015
GUINESS WORLD RECORD!

2 Likes

Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by olagockay(m): 8:12am On Apr 10, 2015
Pics of d identical twin sistas or …

1 Like

Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 10, 2015
alberto2k:

Baba I gallant, juss dah I woke up with a black eye grin

Person beat beat mah life for dream lass nite grin grin

you don go mess up with one of those tout,u no get back up for cell

1 Like

Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by adexeli(m): 8:15am On Apr 10, 2015
Identical twins=Identical husband.. Equation balanced grin

5 Likes

Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by candycrushsoda: 8:18am On Apr 10, 2015
Loll.... He bears the same name as the comic character 'Dauda, the séxy guy'.. grin

The sisters only ended up pranking themselves. How do they explain it to their kids when they r all grown up? Will those kids be brother/sister or cousins?

3 Likes

Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by dechandel(f): 8:18am On Apr 10, 2015
grin grin grin
I do not blame the guy grin

2 Likes

Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by alberto2k(m): 8:20am On Apr 10, 2015
Ipledge:
you don go mess up with one of those tout,u no get back up for cell
Kingtom dey cell o grin
Dude gat my back, he's mah real Alobam! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 10, 2015
alberto2k:

Kingtom dey cell o grin
Dude gat my back, he's mah real Alobam! grin grin
I see say e dey cell.Na only me no go cell

2 Likes

Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by holatin(m): 8:37am On Apr 10, 2015
Wao two goal at a time.

Guinness need to give this guy an award.

PRANK GONE BAD !!!

2 Likes

Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by holatin(m): 8:37am On Apr 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
This news is older than Nairaland.
link to support your claim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja by Maamin(m): 8:45am On Apr 10, 2015
So Dauda also want us to believe that their kittykat is the same and identical? grin

*who made this zobo..mmm!*

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics / Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them / 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.