Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Heard Of Bookworm? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Heard Of Bookworm? (829 Views)

What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. / Have You Heard Of Naija's Facebook? Dead Serious / Island News Weekly Paper In Lagos, Anyone Heard Of It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heard Of Bookworm? by bkwrm: 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2006
Hi All,

This is bkwrm online. Has anyone ever of the bookstore called bookworm? If so please let me know what you think of it.
Re: Heard Of Bookworm? by Seun(m): 6:28am On Sep 07, 2006
Haven't heard about it, but I bet it's good. Can you tell us more?

Welcome to Nairaland!!
Re: Heard Of Bookworm? by bkwrm: 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2006
I am actually trying to find anyone who may have heard of the store and will like to hear their comments. It is meant to be one of the best bookstores in Lagos where you can get the latest titles in all areas, fiction, politics, business, health and fitness etc. Has anyone been there? or heard of it?
Re: Heard Of Bookworm? by lauryn(f): 3:40am On Sep 09, 2006
nope, not yet. Goodluck with ur search

(1) (Reply)

Are U Having Problems With Nairaland? / Why do old posts come first? / What Can You Say About Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.