Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Davido Parties With Sebee Crooner, Sossi Alongside Oritesefemi, BOJ & Mc Galaxy! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Parties With Sebee Crooner, Sossi Alongside Oritesefemi, BOJ & Mc Galaxy! (673 Views)

Kemen Parties With Solidstar, Soma, Uriel & Some Babes At Club Rumours / Dj Cuppy Parties With Yakubu Aiyegbeni / Photos; Davido Parties With Sebee Crooner, Sossi Alongside Oritesefemi, BOJ & Mc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Parties With Sebee Crooner, Sossi Alongside Oritesefemi, BOJ & Mc Galaxy! by satinosdiary: 10:57am On Apr 10, 2015
Bingo!! So jejely I was on my IG and guess what I saw? Apparently O.B.O Davido, Oritsefemi, BOJ & Mc Galaxy joined Sossi on his Sebee Club Tour. The Sebee master couldn't stop gushing on and on about the opportunity so I decided to share it with you guys..
Ofcourse, Davido had the opportunity to flaunt his newly acquired customized diamond wristwatch. Hehehehe and 'Double Wahala' crooner, Oritsefemi wore his dark shades again, wtf!! D'banj has had soo much influence on this guy..

Sossi was also spotted with Bolaji on the Microphone BOJ and Dammy Crane who refused to appear in the camera cos of swollen face[hahahaha]

Sekem master, Mc Galaxy was also reportedly quoting the song during the Sebee performance

This days, you can tell if these top artists are either in the studio making hits or hitting the street hawking for new talents...I smell a collabo but I will update you guys if I nail my hands on it..

See more photos; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/photos-davido-parties-with-sebee.html

Re: Davido Parties With Sebee Crooner, Sossi Alongside Oritesefemi, BOJ & Mc Galaxy! by phabuloz(m): 11:29am On Apr 10, 2015
Big boy aint by talking much but your actions just prove everything

(1) (Reply)

D’banj Hangs Out With Usher And Will.i.am [PHOTOS] / OMG!!! Mayweather’s Single Meal Costs $1,000. / Photos: ISIS Militants Crushed Muderers Who Kills Women With Huge Concretes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.