Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student (47577 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Governor Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) / Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students / Gov Rochas Okorocha Dressed Like Hausa Man To Attend UN BILATERAL MEETINGS - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student by lalasticlala(m): 11:08am On Apr 10, 2015

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student by Klasique911(m): 11:09am On Apr 10, 2015
All in the name of politics...

amen!!!!!

Dedicating this FTC space to all who wants to die in the lagoon tomorrow grin
Sai AMBODE
Sai APC

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student by ozoigbondu: 11:10am On Apr 10, 2015
See his fat stomach filled with too much of beer (Ranging from palm wine to gulder).All na wash.

How can he be seriously celebrating his substandard free education.Since he started this education charade the quality of education has fallen with rise in accpectance.l am of the school of thought that education should be paid.When one hussles to pay his fees he will know the value of it but if given free he toys with.No one knows the value of free things.

Tomorrow he will face the Judgement of th good people of imo if they find him guity he will be kicked if not he will contuine

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student by MuguliciousMUGU: 11:14am On Apr 10, 2015
WHAT!!! What is he doing in that secondary school ... I hope he is not planning to tell those small children to vote for him, he should not try it ooo.

OH , check out the cap he wore, imagine that small cap in that his big head, and his big stomach, you may think that his stomach contains balanced diet, it is a lie oo, his stomach is a combination of orijin, star and guilder, imagine someone eating chicken and drinking orijin for breakfast, and someone would call it balanced diet, there is God ooo

and check out that his trouser... All this 1960s trouser that our maths teacher use to wear and enter class like mumu, he looks like papa ajasco.

And check... Infact i give up... His case is beyond my power.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student by madridguy(m): 11:14am On Apr 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student by anabiwah: 11:15am On Apr 10, 2015
campaign things
Re: Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student by 2sureguy1(m): 11:15am On Apr 10, 2015
Funny man

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student by Etumgbe(m): 11:15am On Apr 10, 2015
Our (Igbos) only hope in the incoming APC government.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student by Hidentity(m): 11:15am On Apr 10, 2015
Without prejudice to Governor Okorocha, a picture like this reminds me of the difference between what people see you as and what you are deep inside. I wish that Nigerian politicians could actually come to the level of the common men even when these people are not there to speak for their interest.

The truth is that the friendship between our leaders and those of us being lead is almost always temporal- election time. Now, the strange thing is that as commoners, we tend to forget so fast how we cannot even slow down in the front of the government house, how the bags of rice they share only come once in 4 years, how they would pose with a petty trader to show their humble disposition only during election period. After that, the hustle, tussle and struggle begin afresh... Many hidden prospects under tattered shirts.

It is high time we asked the questions that are of the essence to our lives. When I think about the polity, the first set of people that comes to my mind is those in my constituency- the Nigerian youths. I read about how someone became a Nigerian minister before the age of 25 yesterday. Today, what do we have? A mere lip appraisal of the importance of youths in nation building.

Think about this- they would rather approach our old parents in the markets to campaign than approach universities to address us. Yet, the policies would affect us the most. Strange enough, the same youths they ignore would troop out to cast their votes for them, unleash mayhem in their support and attack others for their sake.

Truth be told, I have observed that there is a shift in the efficiency and effectiveness of our ideas and intelligence as youths. The polity has altered our reasoning skills that we no longer pay attention to the things that matter. We are busy with more important this like the match between Manchester United and Arsenal, the bet on Lionel Messi and Ronaldo. While following Amber Rose on twitter, we did not know when our welfare was 'unfollowed' by our leaders. We are busy with the latest music videos and the trending nude picture of another person. We are not interested in the matches that affect our lives the most- the match of the polity and how it is managed. From the leaders of tomorrow, we are negligently and dangerously becoming the former leaders of tomorrow. Now I ask, can a bad society birth good individuals?

Check online outfits like this, comments and topics that attract people the most are almost always worthless and of no value. Unemployment, poverty, insecurity, illiteracy and other anomalies hit our constituency the most, yet we won't just GROW up. What will be will be, but if that is to be, it is up to YOU.

16 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student by IamOpemipo(m): 11:15am On Apr 10, 2015
Sure man

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 10, 2015
I see this guy loosing lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 10, 2015
Only God know why igbos hate this guy,Maybe because he belong To national party
Re: Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student by tolustx(m): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2015
Dis people sha. Dis one even beta. Than that of Aregberascal.
Imagine governor dressed dis way...

6 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2015
[size=16pt]Who cares

We have vowed to remove anything Apc in South East
[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student by eminikansoso(m): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2015
old pix
although the man is trying unlike his predecessor grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student by sherif4owo(m): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2015
That belly f**ked him up
Re: Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student by cycline404(m): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2015
lol
This man and his CAP!!
Secondary school life is still one of the best !
No matter how old you are once you wear that uniform again, you will look like one of them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student by dayo23(f): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2015
One of the very few Ibo politician I like, Progressive to the core!

5 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student by jchima14: 11:16am On Apr 10, 2015
He needs to go back to primary school self, Election has really taken a toll on many people

Julius Agwu: Comedian loses weight
SOURCE: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/entertainment-news/item/4635-julius-agwu-comedian-loses-weight
Re: Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 10, 2015
Congratulations to him.....unnecessary stunts
Re: Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student by asdfjklhaha(f): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2015
Those perfects should size his cap. If you're going to pose as someone you're not, then you should do it well. Caps like that isn't allowed in secondary schools.undecided
Re: Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student by fr3do(m): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2015
Pot belly filled with isi ewu and nkwobi.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student by megawax8: 11:17am On Apr 10, 2015
A real politician

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student by MizMyColi(f): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2015

Farcical photo.....See his bulging tummy...sexy cool
That's my State Govosmiley

But PDP has to win the election this time.
My investment must reap dividend
gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student by falconey(m): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2015
bros you must CONTINUE!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student by ayusco85(m): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2015
lalasticlala:
Governor Okorocha, really a funny man
http://citypeoplenews.com/governor-rochas-okorocha-dressed-as-a-secondary-school-student/

if he had served his 2 terms as governor, i will have like him to be made minister of education. he really holds education in high regard. Best governor in S.E

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student by umarc19: 11:17am On Apr 10, 2015
Really funny

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi / Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja / Oduduwa Republic Rally Hits Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.