Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:52 PM

VIKTOH YBNL As A Case Study,will He Blow? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / VIKTOH YBNL As A Case Study,will He Blow? (2274 Views)

Instrumental: Viktoh Ft. Ycee – Mad Jam (refix) [prod. By Merilbrown) / DOWNLOAD MP3: Viktoh - Mad Jam / Viktoh Biography,date Of Birth(age) And Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIKTOH YBNL As A Case Study,will He Blow? by Nursecaleb(m): 11:45am On Apr 10, 2015
With the emergence of the edo boy into the foray of nigeria hip hop music,things have never been the same,being sign by YBNL boss Olamide into his label,the boy has prove to many that he is talented,viktoh ybnl as he is fondly called started with d lead single,say dem say wich didnt receive many attention,he collaborated with phyno also and he was been featured by up and coming artiste,but does he stand a chance to blow in d nigeria music scence,i say yes,his catchy voice that was displayed@the last verse of the song SHORO NIYEN' got pple talking,will Victor Alenbuade blow in the nigeria music scene?your views.
Re: VIKTOH YBNL As A Case Study,will He Blow? by IamOpemipo(m): 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nursecaleb:
With the emergence of the edo boy into the foray of nigeria hip hop music,things have never been the same,being sign by YBNL boss Olamide into his label,the boy has prove to many that he is talented,viktoh ybnl as he is fondly called started with d lead single,say dem say wich didnt receive many attention,he collaborated with phyno also and he was been featured by up and coming artiste,but does he stand a chance to blow in d nigeria music scence,i say yes,his catchy voice that was displayed@the last verse of the song SHORO NIYEN' got pple talking,will Victor Alenbuade blow in the nigeria music scene?your views.

Viktoh is Edo, I I never knew all ds yle sha
D boi is slowin down, he needs 2 b aggressively aggresive

(1) (Reply)

Listen To Lara Gorge's - Ijoba Orun / Omotola's New Video :( / Goldie Harvey Ft Ay - Skibobo [ Official Video] | Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.