Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

When Is The Perfect Time To Ask A Your Crush Out ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Perfect Time To Ask A Your Crush Out ? (1241 Views)

Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / How To Ask Your Crush Out On Social Media Without It Looking Awkward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Perfect Time To Ask A Your Crush Out ? by Ribena02(m): 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
I had some experience I wouldn't want to repeat itself again because it hurts & frustrates when it comes to asking a lady out & continue to receive a NO for an answer jes because I like getting closer to them before I ask them out. I do dis because I had a mentality that they won't want to date som1 they met not up to 2weeks,so I try to create familiarity btw us & this eventually ends in friend zoning just because I open up to them & they starts enjoying my company..Now,I ave another @hand which I don't want to lose, I was even like asking her out d 2nd day we met #lol,don't mind me,jst scared of another NO anyways.
Now I need to know the perfect time to launch that word.
Re: When Is The Perfect Time To Ask A Your Crush Out ? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
When your crush is turning into pepsi grin
Re: When Is The Perfect Time To Ask A Your Crush Out ? by dharay99: 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
simple question.... Wait...

Re: When Is The Perfect Time To Ask A Your Crush Out ? by gurunlocker: 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
so guys still ask ladies out in 2015?.... hell no, unless u are ugly.

with the rate at which girls get attracted to guys this days, why will i ask a girl out?
Re: When Is The Perfect Time To Ask A Your Crush Out ? by ronald4lif(m): 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
When the right time surfaces you'll know. Your instinct will tell you it's about that time.

You can also look out for some possible signs like; does she always smile at you? Does she love your company and feel at ease when she's with you. Does she discuss with you some of her personal worries? Does she show interest in some of your personal affairs and issues? When she does either of these then you can just take the gamble and ask her out.

But you must not be close friends with a girl to ask her out though. If you feel confident and got that attraction you can hit it off immediately. No time to waste. After all if she turn you down you move on to the next one.
Re: When Is The Perfect Time To Ask A Your Crush Out ? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
Ribena02:
I had some experience I wouldn't want to repeat itself again because it hurts & frustrates when it comes to asking a lady out & continue to receive a NO for an answer jes because I like getting closer to them before I ask them out. I do dis because I had a mentality that they won't want to date som1 they met not up to 2weeks,so I try to create familiarity btw us & this eventually ends in friend zoning just because I open up to them & they starts enjoying my company..Now,I ave another @hand which I don't want to lose, I was even like asking her out d 2nd day we met #lol,don't mind me,jst scared of another NO anyways.
Now I need to know the perfect time to launch that word.

The right time is Go and look for a Job and be serious.
Re: When Is The Perfect Time To Ask A Your Crush Out ? by LewisO: 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
At any given time.
Re: When Is The Perfect Time To Ask A Your Crush Out ? by ivyT(f): 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
gurunlocker:
so guys still ask ladies out in 2015?.... hell no, unless u are ugly.

with the rate at which girls get attracted to guys this days, why will i ask a girl out?

Stop exaggerating
*rolls eyes*
Re: When Is The Perfect Time To Ask A Your Crush Out ? by gurunlocker: 9:20am On Apr 14, 2015
ivyT:

Stop exaggerating
*rolls eyes*

you may think i am... but that is what i do
Re: When Is The Perfect Time To Ask A Your Crush Out ? by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 14, 2015
The right time is wen u become wise enough to think and build a career for urself.... Then u can flex nt wen u havnt achieved anytin in life
Re: When Is The Perfect Time To Ask A Your Crush Out ? by frankmoney(m): 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
The moment you realise shez your crush .... but dont go straight to the point ...just give her enough green light to show that you are a potential boyfriend material then ask her out when you are sure she likes you ...works 99% ...thank me later

(1) (Reply)

A Cheat Sheet On How To Avoid Being Thrown Into The Friend Zone By Your Crush / What Will You Do In This Case / Life!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.