Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Turn Your Smartphone’s Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Turn Your Smartphone’s Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial (4055 Views)

12 Useful Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone Camera Aside Of Snapping Pics / Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash / Some Interesting Things You Don't Know Your Smartphone Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn Your Smartphone’s Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial by MissTechy(f): 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
PLEASE VISIT MISSTECHY . COM FOR MORE TECH GIST

Have you ever been in a situation where you don’t want people to know you are recording a particular situation or lets say a policeman stops you and is asking for bribe, and you want to record the situation for future purpose – obviously using your stock camera app would awake people’s attention to what you are doing, so how can you effectively use your camera without alerting people’s attention? Or is there a way you can quickly activate your Camera by just dialing a number let say *123#? and stop the camera by dialing another number *234# for example?

MEET SECRET EYE

Sercet Eye lets you record videos secretly without any shutter sound and camera preview on your device screen, even your’s screen is off! In a country like Nigeria, this can come in handy – trust me, What this app does is it allows you activate your camera by just dialing any number you assigned to it.

When you dial this number the recording feature is activated immediately without anyone guessing! You can even play games and do anything on your smartphone while it is recording. You can also stop recording by dialing the number assigned to it. Another feature is you can place any shortcut using your name or any icon of your choice on your home screen to activate it if you don’t want to use the dialer function.

As usual, before I give an app a thumbs up, I always see the app’s competition to see if there are better ones and trust me this app is one of the few best ones. Although the file is super small (takes up little more than 2 MB of memory) the app brings enough cool features to fulfill the mission of secretly filming. The camera quality is also clear, unlike another camera app.

The fact that I can just dial 1 and the secret camera starts recording is A M A Z I N G! – I know you might not see the usefulness now but trust me, you’d thank me later when you find yourself in a situation you need to secretly record.

With that said – drop your comments – let me not lie, I LOVE THEM wink and of course download FOR FREE using this link

Play around with the app and let me know what you think.

You know where this came from .. document the name Misstechy . com in your diary - eshe

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Turn Your Smartphone’s Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
k
Re: Turn Your Smartphone’s Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
I need this to catch officer Musa.

1 Like

Re: Turn Your Smartphone’s Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial by Elslim: 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
Welidone techyMiss..!
Re: Turn Your Smartphone’s Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial by MissTechy(f): 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
Elslim:
Welidone techyMiss..!

aww thank you! smiley
Re: Turn Your Smartphone’s Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial by Iphesure212(m): 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
if the policeman should catch you, you go recite national anthem in Chinese
Re: Turn Your Smartphone’s Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial by MissTechy(f): 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
Iphesure212:
if the policeman should catch you, you go recite national anthem in Chinese

Trust me ehn - policeman can never catch you with this app - you would end up catching the policeman
Re: Turn Your Smartphone’s Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial by nenergy(m): 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
MissTechy:

Trust me ehn - policeman can never catch you with this app - you would end up catching the policeman
Biko, include a link to your blog on your NL personal text... will help for easy access. Keep up the good work smiley
Re: Turn Your Smartphone’s Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial by MissTechy(f): 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
nenergy:

Biko, include a link to your blog on your NL personal text... will help for easy access. Keep up the good work smiley

aww thank you so much - my link was banned sadly smiley
Re: Turn Your Smartphone’s Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial by Anaskie(m): 10:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
There's something about a pretty, intelligent, techy girl...
Re: Turn Your Smartphone’s Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial by nenergy(m): 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
MissTechy:

Eeya sad No wahala....I'll bookmark it. smiley
Re: Turn Your Smartphone’s Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial by MissTechy(f): 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
nenergy:
Eeya sad No wahala....I'll bookmark it. smiley

aww thank you so much wish there was a hug emoji here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Turn Your Smartphone’s Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial by nenergy(m): 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
MissTechy:

aww thank you so much wish there was a hug emoji here cheesy
smiley
Quick request. I've been unable to download apps from play store. Online tutorials Haven't helped.

Re: Turn Your Smartphone’s Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial by MissTechy(f): 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
nenergy:
smiley
Quick request. I've been unable to download apps from play store. Online tutorials Haven't helped.

try moving your apps/files to the memory card - probably your internal memory is full

2 Likes

Re: Turn Your Smartphone’s Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial by ItsAnderson: 12:51am On Apr 11, 2015
Only for android?
Re: Turn Your Smartphone’s Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial by Warlord3000(m): 3:41am On Apr 11, 2015
Done...

Sharp man..
Re: Turn Your Smartphone’s Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial by invisibility: 4:59am On Apr 11, 2015
MissTechy:

What if the makers of the app get to spy on you with the app. As a matter of fact this is the major security concern on android phones since many apps seek permission to use camera and read SMS, use phone mic etc. As a techy girl do you know a surefire certain way to prevent such spying.
Re: Turn Your Smartphone’s Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial by cirmuell(m): 7:00am On Apr 11, 2015
invisibility:

What if the makers of the app get to spy on you with the app. As a matter of fact this is the major security concern on android phones since many apps seek permission to use camera and read SMS, use phone mic etc. As a techy girl do you know a surefire certain way to prevent such spying.
I think she's only tryna help, don't pull some geek shii on her. You can use or pass undecided
Re: Turn Your Smartphone’s Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial by MissTechy(f): 8:36am On Apr 11, 2015
invisibility:

Lol that must apply to most of the apps we have today smiley however if your root your device - there is a way you can undo such permissions given to these apps.
Re: Turn Your Smartphone’s Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial by MissTechy(f): 8:36am On Apr 11, 2015
cirmuell:
I think she's only tryna help, don't pull some geek shii on her. You can use or pass undecided

smiley
Re: Turn Your Smartphone’s Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial by invisibility: 9:18am On Apr 11, 2015
cirmuell:
She's only trying to help and I asked for help. I didn't pull any geek shii on her. Copy? Besides you can't rule out that the fella you referring as "she" may be a "he" undercover as is Always the case on this forum.
Re: Turn Your Smartphone’s Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial by cirmuell(m): 9:22am On Apr 11, 2015
invisibility:

She's only trying to help and I asked for help. I didn't pull any geek shii on her. Copy? Besides you can't rule out that the fella you referring as "she" may be a "he" undercover as is Always the case on this forum.
that is no business of mine, I'm only after what she or "he" has to offer. #Cheers
Re: Turn Your Smartphone’s Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial by MissTechy(f): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2015
invisibility:

Lool i am a girl trust me on that, should we skype? or probably you want to check my twitter account or Instagram
Re: Turn Your Smartphone’s Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial by invisibility: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2015
MissTechy:

Lool i am a girl trust me on that, should we skype? or probably you want to check my twitter account or Instagram - handle for facebook #cheers cheesy
Ok. But keep your details private or many shameless kids on this forum will begin to bug you like bees. #peace.

1 Like

Re: Turn Your Smartphone’s Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial by cirmuell(m): 9:56am On Apr 11, 2015
invisibility:

Ok. But keep your details private or many shameless kids on this forum will begin to bug you like bees. #peace.
well you're helping their course oga, why not edit her last post you quoted...#ciao cool
Re: Turn Your Smartphone’s Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial by invisibility: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2015
cirmuell:
well you're helping their course oga, why not edit her last post you quoted...#ciao cool
EDITED
Re: Turn Your Smartphone’s Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial by mymissingrib(m): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
is it on playstore
Re: Turn Your Smartphone’s Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial by MissTechy(f): 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
mymissingrib:
is it on playstore
Yeah it is - Secret eye
Re: Turn Your Smartphone’s Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial by mymissingrib(m): 2:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
mymissingrib:
is it on playstore
finally got it;its a cool app one can use it to do some secret and dirty jobs
Re: Turn Your Smartphone’s Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial by MissTechy(f): 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
mymissingrib:
finally got it;its a cool app one can use it to do some secret and dirty jobs

Lol ikr.
Re: Turn Your Smartphone’s Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial by agedmanng: 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
MissTechy:
PLEASE VISIT MISSTECHY . COM FOR MORE TECH GIST

You know where this came from .. document the name Misstechy . com in your diary - eshe

you made me follow you on Twitter by force. If you follow your fans or follow back I will proceed to IG. don't mind I don't just follow public figures.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Used Devices In Nigeria Wont Support Whatsapp Starting From Today(see List) / I Used The Galaxy Note 10 Plus For A Month. Here's What I Found / Please Recommend A Good Camera Phone For 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.